rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting sucks

Texting sucks

i have experienced gaming on text sucks big time...you are not able to seduce on text unless you already have the build up plot..further more,text give time to chick for think logical before taking or talking any decision....but as culture going towards more to text than calling on phone,it seems bit hard to avoid text gaming...there is only one reason behind that which is in my experience:

when you call a girl instead texting her and she is preferring text...you will come up as bit needy.and she will think ''why is he calling me while we can chat on text?''.

its a big hurdle in my game..and i really want to avoid that shit....any ideas?

Texting sucks

Quote: (08-27-2009 04:23 AM)charmer Wrote:  

i have experienced gaming on text sucks big time...you are not able to seduce on text unless you already have the build up plot..further more,text give time to chick for think logical before taking or talking any decision....but as culture going towards more to text than calling on phone,it seems bit hard to avoid text gaming...there is only one reason behind that which is in my experience:

when you call a girl instead texting her and she is preferring text...you will come up as bit needy.and she will think ''why is he calling me while we can chat on text?''.

In my experience there are a few things you can do:

1. Only text very short little messages. Like one word, maybe two.
2. Misspell everything. I don't know why, but they like that. Deep down inside they are all still in the eigth grade. "Sup." "Wut?" "No" "pssh" "whateva" Plus it shows you dont give a shit. This is hard for educated people to do with a straight face, but it works.
3. Dont get involved in a long winded convo with text because it is very easy to misinterpret the tone of a text. Keeping it short avoids that.
4. Try to let her think there is something you need to see her for. Like "where u at?" "come by" "at the bar, be there in ten" "dirty...ur dirty" etc. etc. Just a quick little note and instructions to see face to face. You arent trying to have a fucking heart to heart over text.
5. Text her first and just say "X bar at 10, see ya" or something. Just quick instructions, dont ask, just tell her where you will be....
6. Dont respond right away. And never answer her questions. You are trying to make her want to see you. The best way to do this is to NOT answer her questions or clear up any confusion she might have. This makes her want to see you to straighten things out. Than you can run your normal game.
7. Never complment her or send anything that makes you look like a pussy, because I guarantee you she is showing all her friends.
8. Texts are forever. Dont incriminate yourself or text anything stupid.
9. Dont text drunk
10. If she flakes, dont ever text her again. Make her call and beg, or show up in person and beg. Ignore all her texts. If you run into her after you have ignored her texts and she comes up to you asking what is going on and you still want to fuck her; tell her that your phone died and than run your normal game and make plans with her. For some reason women will always believe that your phone stopped working.
11. Once you are fucking them, if its a young girl, you can expect a nice text argument. Dont sweat it...this is the 2009 version of flirting for these cum buckets. You have to push back and put them in their place with a quick text and let em know its none of their business that you are seeing other girls....drama, drama, etc.

Text can be your friend if you are gaming lots of girls. The reason I know how this works is because my brother is a senior in high school and is the most popular kid in his school. He is the guy who nails all the hottest slutty cheerleaders and all these morons do is text, so I have seen the way it works. They sit around on their iphones all day texting like dipshits. But the bright side is that its really easy to get good tit pics of the girl you are fucking on your iphone, plus the girls are down for it because they have seen Miley Cyrus do it a thousand times. My bro has some pretty amazing pictures.

Texting sucks

Yeah, texting does suck, but Text Game has almost usurped Phone Game.

mulhollanddriven,

Good tips.

I am going to write something soon on Text Game, and I might bite parts of what you wrote.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Texting sucks

Quote: (08-27-2009 11:31 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, texting does suck, but Text Game has almost usurped Phone Game.

mulhollanddriven,

Good tips.

I am going to write something soon on Text Game, and I might bite parts of what you wrote.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Im famous![Image: banana.gif]

Texting sucks

Don't try to do more than setting dates via text

Texting sucks

I used to try avoiding texts out of principle, but now they're integral to my game. I still hate 'em, and don't instinctively trust a commitment to meet up made via text, but girls are far more comfortable with it.

At first I would call, and hope she'd call back. Then I would text something funny, she'd write back, and I'd ask her if she's available to call and I would call. Now I arrange the date entirely via text.

Basic outline:
Text 1: Brief, funny text. A favorite of mine is the two-three word neg. Ones I've used: "the haughty writer" "half-dirty perzh" "indiana...that's harsh" "hippie economist" all were relevant to the girls in question. She writes back, laughing. You'll be tempted to continue flirting, and I have, but she doesn't want you to really. She wants to be asked out.
Text 2: Let's meet up
Text 3: what day's good
Text 4: sunday at 8 at Phil's Pub

Texting sucks

So it's an integral part of your game?

I can't get over not being able read anything about the girl on the other end.
And what little I get is all abbreviated and screwed?
Plus I lose my intensity factor cause everythings slowed down.
And then if I'm trying to drive?

Help me out.

Aloha!

Texting sucks

Quote: (08-27-2009 09:35 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Help me out.

Aloha!

"drivn. Bout 2 crsh. meet me at kona bar @6 if ya care about my well being"

Texting sucks

Quote: (08-27-2009 10:08 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2009 09:35 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Help me out.

Aloha!

"drivn. Bout 2 crsh. meet me at kona bar @6 if ya care about my well being"

Haha,

She wouldn't show.

"IDK. I found this phone at the E.R."

Aloha!

Texting sucks

I think everyone hates text gaming..but at the same time everyone is realizing its become almost necessary.
Ive got a book of excuses i use when i ignore text from girls..and everyone else for that matter.

I hate the fact...that some girls think they can carry a conversation from texting to real life.... like im suppose to tell them the exact thing i said in my text.

The worse i had was when one girl told me to text her...and i was sitting right next to her...
which in this case i pulled out my phone, texted someone else.. put my phone in my pocket..and let her think i sent her a message..

I am the cock carousel

Texting sucks

ya it does... string of texts I had tonight:

Her (10:30) - I am at "the bar" and my milf friend has to go home soon and i have been drinking and cant drive.... damn
Me (10:33) - It's Saturday, tell her to have fun
Her (11:25) - She has to watch her kid at 8am... I am drunk and cant drive... so very sorry I am stuck at home now
Me (11:39) - That's y u r a fuckface!
Her (11:40) - What does fuckface mean?
Me (11:42) - Have to tell you in person, sorry
Her (11:43) - Then bring the party to my house with everyone... ha!
Me (11:49) - Only if u dont fall asleep right away i know it's past ur bedtime

And that was the end, where did I go wrong? Total flake, IMO.

Texting sucks

Quote: (08-30-2009 10:01 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Pretend that texts costs $2 apiece. You'll use near the minimum number of texts to get her to meet. You won't 'flirt' with her via text.

When my texts don't have the goal of ultimately meeting up, they accomplish nothing.

Also, some chicks don't want to meet up with you, but they won't mind texting back. You've had a volley of texts going each way, but the moment you ask her out, she goes silent.

Texting sucks

Quote: (08-30-2009 10:01 AM)CJ Wrote:  

ya it does... string of texts I had tonight:

Her (10:30) - I am at "the bar" and my milf friend has to go home soon and i have been drinking and cant drive.... damn
Me (10:33) - It's Saturday, tell her to have fun
Her (11:25) - She has to watch her kid at 8am... I am drunk and cant drive... so very sorry I am stuck at home now
Me (11:39) - That's y u r a fuckface!

I may be old and out of touch, but isn't "fuckface" a pretty brutal, serious insult-- like worse than "jerk" or "pain"?

Texting sucks

Quote: (08-27-2009 04:23 AM)charmer Wrote:  

Fuck that!

I text to make sure she is by her phone. As soon as I get a text back I wait a minute and then call because I know she is by her phone. A woman is much more likely to agree with what I say on the phone then on a text. Texting requires going through no social anxiety whatsoever, calling does.

Texting sucks

I had the same opinion few months ago, but I now I can say texting really helps me getting my closes.

First of if you game really hot girls, their is a chance of important bitchshield so if you just met her, its not guaranteed she will pick up the phone everytime. But she WILL have to read the texts, cant help it.

Like someone said texting is terrible for seducing, so what I do is run some kind of comfort already, so I dont have to do that when I meet the girl. Because I hate the bla-bla-bla of a date, it saves me alot of time. Usually I just tell them to comeover and cook together.

Texting sucks

I've been texting girls like crazy lately. The bottom line is girls like to do it so we gotta be good at it. If you can bang lots of girls without texting then more power to you. I have had some successes and some failures. I have learned to make them laugh once or twice and then cut it off. Or try to say something that she really relates to or connects with, but only once. Always leave her wanting more. Same old shit. Get right to the point. Like Roosh said, "just text to set up dates". If a girl gives me her number and then vibes with me on a few texts, then im gonna text "lets hang out" pretty quickly. Don't waste time bullshitting with them. If they're down great, if not MOVE ON. Some will miss the attention and text u a week later but its the same thing again, "lets hang out" , and then its on or i move on.

Of course all rules go out the window if she starts asking you lots of ?'s and gives you lots of ioi's. Again, "wanna hang out" or "lets hang out" is all you really need to advance. I have met girls who like to have conversations by text, i have met girls who hate texting and like phone calls, and everthing in between. As always the key is to read the girls personality and style and base your game by what will work on her. Sometimes i ask girls if they want me to call them and usually they say texting is cool.

Nowadays we gotta be able to do both. (Text and Call)

Texting sucks

Agree with Gio and the rest mostly, I dont have time for texting have a nice day, sleep well all that beta, boyfriend shit, and rarely respond to that unless I wanna follow up with a lets meet.. I do think that personally calling is great, but Im great on a phone and like to screen her and it best done calling. Since in the internet gaming I still dont know if she is worth my time, so its a great tool, besides that you can really game on a phone, the nags, the push pull everything except kino. Problem can be that Roosh is right about women are stupid and the more stupid they are the harder is it to impress them with word, concepts and knowledge they cant relate too..

Texting sucks

Addendum : you cannot talk to 3 women at same time on the phone, but with texting yes..

Texting sucks

Couldn't find another thread on setting up dates via text, so I'm posting here.

I got a girl's number on the subway last Saturday and texted her on Sunday to meet at my usual spot that night. She said she had plans and finals all week and suggested Friday. We agreed on a time.

I showed up at the place half an hour ago (made sure to be 15 min late), and she wasn't there.

Me: Be there in a min
Her: What, where?
Me: (usual spot)
Her: I did t (sic) hear from you so I didn't think we were meeting
Me: Ah miscommunication
Her: I know! I'm in the city. I'll be back in bk in like 2 hrs.. You still going to be out?
Me: Yes text me then ok [Image: wink.gif]
Her: Ok [Image: smile.gif]

We'll see what happens with this tonight, but it got me thinking: is it not a good idea to make plans more than a few days an advance?

Ramifications of this are that the only window to make plans is between Sun-Thurs, and if you make plans on Sun, the cut-off for the date is Wed. Obviously, avoid making plans for Fri and Sat.

Texting sucks

few days in advance in fine. I would make plans to meet up and leave it at that. That way I can ping her earlier on the meet-up day to set up the meet and see if she is going to commit.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Texting sucks

Quote: (09-26-2010 03:14 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Addendum : you cannot talk to 3 women at same time on the phone, but with texting yes..

Yup. It's great for harem management.

Texting sucks

How to deal with this chick like she wants me to text her everyday I guess like how is my day, blah blah?

And I'm into texting like for logistics only, when to meet her. She's mad at me because I really don't reply to her text. And I still didn't bang her, though.

Drama texting.

Texting sucks

Quote: (05-09-2016 12:29 AM)dassad5a5 Wrote:  

How to deal with this chick like she wants me to text her everyday I guess like how is my day, blah blah?

And I'm into texting like for logistics only, when to meet her. She's mad at me because I really don't reply to her text. And I still didn't bang her, though.

Drama texting.

Good advice in the beginning of the thread.

Man you need to next her. You haven't banged her and you're letting her be mad at you? Keep your frame. If she doesn't submit to your frame move on. Plenty, plenty more out there and the more time you waste with her the less you spend with other better girls

Texting sucks

I see no point in setting things in stone days ahead. I set exact time/day on the same day, just a few hours before meeting up. It accomplishes a few things.

First, tacitly you communicate she's not that important.

Second, it makes her think and feel a little bit anxious if she's gonna get to meet up with you or not. Even better, some girls will be so impatient they will text you back first 'where are we meeting?', increasing the odds they'll show up.

Third, it allows for last minute adjustments easily (say, weathet's bad or you've got a better alternative).

Fourth, there isn't this disconnection between setting up a date, then a few days of silence and hoping for the best (because, sending a text a few hours prior meeting to re-confirm, is not very alpha "hey, so we're meeting, right?").

Fifth, texting once a day makes you look scarce, which is good and her thinking and waiting for the next message.

For example (ideal scenario, doesn't happen that often, of course):

Me (Monday): lets go for a drink or two
Her (Monday): sure, when were you thinking?

Me (Tuesday): thursday
Her (Tuesday): sounds good, what time?

Me (Wednesday): say, 9pm
Her (Wednesday): cool!

Her (Thursday): so where do we meet??
Me (Thursday, 4pm): lets meet at the Bar
Her (Thursday): perfect, see you there!

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Texting sucks

Quote: (05-09-2016 12:29 AM)dassad5a5 Wrote:  

I'm into texting like for logistics only

I really don't reply to her text

I still didn't bang her

You haven't banged her because you haven't engaged her emotionally.

--

Your text game is a reflection of your personality.

--

Setting up logistics is logical. Vaginas do not often operate on logic.

--

It was 2007 when Roosh wrote-- "texting should be used for logistics only".

I believe that times have changed since then. Texting has literally replaced talking. Electronic communication has become personal and emotionally expressive..

thread-24502...#pid854011