rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Review

Bang Review

This is the only book you need on pickup. And that's all that really needs to be said. But let me elaborate.

There's lots of "useful" information on game out there. But I put "useful" in scare quotes, because it's all moot if you aren't making material progress toward your goal on a daily basis. Bang is different; it points you in the right direction, gives you a map, and shoves you --- hard.

The book is short and to the point, clocking in at under 150 pages. You can breeze through it in an afternoon. Upon completion, you will know, without a doubt, how to approach girls, move them into your bedroom, and fuck them. The section on "The Vibe" alone justifies the eminently reasonable cost of the book.

Do you need anything else? No. And the beauty of the book is that it makes that fact abundantly clear.

I also like the fact that it's designed as a starting point, and not a destination. By this I mean that every other program I encountered touts mastery of the espoused methodology as the target. Bang is explicitly different. It's a foundation, upon which you're encouraged to build your own seductive edifice.

In fact, Bang opens up by describing the concept of "gameless game," the state where you don't even realize what you're doing anymore --- you're just being yourself, and that gets you laid. I can't think of a better end game; nor can I think of anything that will help you achieve that state faster than Bang. I have no greater praise than this.

Downsides? Only this: I hope there's a second edition with better proof reading. There's nothing that obscures meaning, but there are enough unsightly errors of spelling and grammar to merit mention.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of approaching to do.

Bang Review

Thanks for the review.

Did you buy a used copy of the book? The recent edition on Amazon should be relatively free of errors.

Bang Review

I bought it new from Amazon.

Bang Review

I just finished reading BANG.

That is an excellent book.

It sums it up alright. I'm going to make my little brothers read it.

There are so many times that I have missed with women that I now understand.

Mahalo Roosh.

Aloha!

Bang Review

Thanks Kona [Image: smile.gif]