rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lyons - France

Lyons - France

Do any of you guys have any experience gaming in Lyons France?

I'm tempted to take a short getaway there sometime, I've heard it's a cool city and would like to check it out.

Good nightlife and girls? Worth a visit?

Hit me up!

Lyons - France

I been to south france, keep moving to italy and you'll find quality

Lyons - France

Quote: (01-23-2012 06:58 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Do any of you guys have any experience gaming in Lyons France?

I'm tempted to take a short getaway there sometime, I've heard it's a cool city and would like to check it out.

Good nightlife and girls? Worth a visit?

Hit me up!

Hi dk,

lyon is a very young and cool city,I am in lyon til mid february then i will hit london for a month.La presqu'ile is the place where most beautiful lyonnaises hang out.It's relatively quite during the week after 9pm.The chicks are very approchable if you act cool.I went out to habana cafe last friday and got hit on by random chicks, 3 times.Do you speak a bit of french? when do you plan on coming?

Lyons - France

Nice l'etalon noir.

Je parle français bien sur! I was thinking around early summer. What's it like then?

Can you bust out a data sheet on Lyons? I wanted to go somewhere different and explore France a bit more. Lyons is a place I don't know an awful lot about.

Lyons - France

On my way home from surfing on the west coast of France I'm planning to stop by in Lyon tomorrow (Saturday).

Anybody up for hitting the bars and clubs together?

Lyons - France

Quote: (09-07-2012 12:41 PM)dotbiz Wrote:  

On my way home from surfing on the west coast of France I'm planning to stop by in Lyon tomorrow (Saturday).

Anybody up for hitting the bars and clubs together?

I might hit Lyon soon but also thinking about Toulouse. Any experience? I heard it is filled with universities?