rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your lifestyle goals for 2012?

I have decided to create this thread so we can write down our goals on here and then check it at the end of the year to see if we made it happen. Remember if a goal is not written, then it is not really a goal.

Last year i had some goals that i kept on procrastinating, however this year i am looking to take them more seriously and i am telling myself that i cant slack this year. Things must get done and thats it.

Some of my goals for this year:

1. Learn Muay thai or boxing

2. Learn french (Fuck, i need to get the basics at least)

3. Go to Cuba after September (Cuba is one of these countries that you must visit before you die)

4. Continue on working out everyday or minimum 4 times a week

I am going to limit myself to these 4 goals, i dont want to write a bunch of things and then dont keep up with them. I think 4 goals for this year should be pretty attainable (i have got other (financial) goals but they are more personal and i prefer not to write them on here).

Anyway feel free to share your goals and at the end of the year, we see how much of a lazy bastard you were. NO procrastination and NO slacking off.

http://littlepdog.com/goals/

Half the reason I made the blog was to ensure I that I would achieve them.

1. Make money online (I'm lucky enough to have a mentor teaching me how to do it).

2. Get good at rock climbing. (I'm done lifting weights for a while).

3. Fuck bitches.

-all 3 of these goals tie into one another perfectly. When I'm making money I'll be able to travel the world, go rock climbing in exotic locations (specifically in South America and SE Asia), and I'll be fucking bitches. This is my master plan, my primary goals

Six pack by May

Learn Thai (intermediate) and become fully fluent in Mandarin (by end of 2012)

Still deciding how to quantify my goals with my startup, since it's so unpredictable at this phase

Basically - Fitness, Finances, and Languages

1. To crush the souls of as many women as possible.

2. Get back to civilization so I can accomplish the first goal.

1) Launch my first Web 2.0 website, so I can become a millionaire

2) Practice Game and bang a few hos

Quote: (01-22-2012 08:59 AM)slotbust5000 Wrote:  

1) Launch my first Web 2.0 website, so I can become a millionaire

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Get my PMP.

Visit another new country this year.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

It's good to do something like this every once in awhile to organize your goals and decide what's most important in the near future.

1. Start saving to visit some countries in Europe and South America.

2. Do some research and first steps towards starting some kind of business or develop an internet based income stream. This will help me eventually spend most of my time outside of the USA. It's getting pretty bad and I've totally lost interest in the women here.

3. Learn more Spanish, this should be really easy because I live in an area that has tons of Spanish speakers and at the very least I can sit on my ass inside and put Telemundo on for an hour a day or something. I'm also going to try to get a personal instructor and try gmanifesto's "swoop the foreign language teacher" routine. http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/03/lan...ssons.html

4. Get back to downing 200 grams of protein a day and being a beast. I was really good with my diet and exercise routine a couple of years ago but I've been pretty inconsistent since then because I was so busy and stressed. You really can accomplish A LOT more when you're in great shape in eating right.

I might think of more later...

Quote: (01-22-2012 05:22 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Six pack by May

Still deciding how to quantify my goals with my startup, since it's so unpredictable at this phase

This sounds just like your goals from last year. You posted this last May...

Quote: (05-24-2011 05:18 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Goals, to be accomplished by September 1st:

Fitness - six pack

Business - launch website, blog, and business, fully automate all aspects of the business by putting systems in place

Pickup - collect five new European or Latina flags

Still working on that 6 pack? Last time we advised you that its mostly about your diet.

We have been hearing about your "products", "businesses", etc. for years now. When are they coming out?

And more importantly, did you bang any Latinas or Euro girls???

Giovonny - PM sent

- deadlift 405, squat 315, bench press/row 175, overhead press 135. im well on my way with a 315d/l, 250 squat 140 row, but my bench is suffering. I dont know if its the mad scar tissue in my chest or if im not working it hard enough, but i've yet to break 125 on the bench press.

- 12 new notches (minimum)
- pick somewhere other than my hometown to live during the summer
- bodyfat <15%
- read 50 books

redacted

Western, your bench press should be more than half your squat, and it should definitely be more than your overhead press - typically 1.5x more, so that would be a 195 lb bench press for you. Something must be amiss.

Write a book

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

1)I'm trying to put out 8 records this year. i'm just one step away from getting this placement but I have to hustle harder to make it happen (this is more important than getting ass to me at the moment).

2.)travel (all depends on #1)

3) I've been slacking a bit on my German, hope to get back in check for this year.

4) Becoming proficient at the bass and piano.

My top five goals that I will achieve by summer are:
-----------------------------------------------------
1. Finish spring semester with a 3.5 gpa
2. Flip 5 cars
3. Fuck 8 girls
4. Memorize five songs on the piano
5. 15 approaches a week

Quote: (01-22-2012 11:20 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

My top five goals that I will achieve by summer are:
1. Finish spring semester with a 3.5 gpa
2. Flip 5 cars
3. Fuck 8 girls
4. Memorize five songs on the piano
5. 15 approaches a week

Kick,

If you do "15 approaches a week", that's 360 approaches.

That should easily take care of "Fuck 8 girls "

Your goal should more be like "swoop 40 girls".

Quote: (01-22-2012 05:13 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

1) location independence
- already gotten 3 prototypes, getting last one from Chinese factory
- launch website in 2 weeks
- start marketing on the forums, blogs, and webcasts
- develop the 3 other hard good/niche market online stores

2) Travel
- South East Asia- heading out in March
- East Asia - depends on #1

3) Physical
- Muay Thai Camp in Thailand
- bench 225, 30 pull ups, 60 slow push ups
- get jacked

4) Flags/Notches
- tourist chicks in Thailand/SEA
- chick taller than me
- ginger
- afro brit
- dominican or puerto rican
- Asian-American
- tighten up my day game
- learn bar game (just started drinking)

5) cool stuff
- get my 9 ball game to BCA B+/A level
- learn to surf
- learn to drift

"ginger"

I guess someone has to! [Image: smile.gif]

This thread is great!

My goals by the summer are:

1. Academic: Finish semester with top-marks
2. Physical: Bench 310, squat 360, deadlift 440, run 3 miles in 18 minutes, 20 pull-ups, 100 crunches (do all in same week) and make the local Rugby 7s team
3. Social: Be a better friend. Approach 15 girls a week (like kick) and improve my "skill" set
4. Work: Save USD 30,000 & secure long-term job for graduation OR
5. Travel: Move to Argentina for half a year to perfect my Spanish

A year from now you'll wish you started today

redacted

Academic: Finish and most importantly, destroy my last two semesters in college.
Physical: Get back to gym after a really long layoff...get back to baseball too
Game: Approach more girls and get into a social mood everywhere.
Work: Get a job
Hobby: Be more proficient at guitar, practice hockey/soccer more, learn how to play chess and poker

Travel...I'll see. Visiting Australia would be nice

Quote: (01-22-2012 03:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I have decided to create this thread so we can write down our goals on here and then check it at the end of the year to see if we made it happen. Remember if a goal is not written, then it is not really a goal.

Last year i had some goals that i kept on procrastinating, however this year i am looking to take them more seriously and i am telling myself that i cant slack this year. Things must get done and thats it.

3. Go to Cuba after September (Cuba is one of these countries that you must visit before you die)

I am going to limit myself to these 4 goals, i dont want to write a bunch of things and then dont keep up with them. I think 4 goals for this year should be pretty attainable (i have got other (financial) goals but they are more personal and i prefer not to write them on here).

Anyway feel free to share your goals and at the end of the year, we see how much of a lazy bastard you were. NO procrastination and NO slacking off.

French is also on the top of my list. I have already started with Pimsleur, and I have a grammar book and flash cards.

I hope to go to France in the spring/summer, and then to montreal to study with classes.

Seems like everywhere I travel people are speaking french.

Also, I am conversational in Spanish, and many of the basic with French are the same.

[quote] (01-24-2012 08:09 AM)jdelisi Wrote:  

[quote='pitt' pid='147260' dateline='1327219215']

Anyway feel free to share your goals and at the end of the year, we see how much of a lazy bastard you were. NO procrastination and NO slacking off.[/quote]

French is also on the top of my list. I have already started with Pimsleur, and I have a grammar book and flash cards.

I hope to go to France in the spring/summer, and then to montreal to study with classes.

Seems like everywhere I travel people are speaking french.

Also, I am conversational in Spanish, and many of the basic with French are the same.

Hope you guys doing well with your lifestyle goals, if not, keep working hard on them, we still have few months to go.