rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama is opening up the US to tourism

[Image: Obama_tourism_t618.jpg?ba5b5b122dd3d37cc...c0d5bfa32a]

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/obama-di...m-15398605

I'm sure many of you guys who travel abroad and interact with the local populace know this already, but it's very difficult for tourists to come to the United States. Obama is working to change that, and you can profit from it.

The United States will soon become the playground for Asia's Nouveau Riche. It is the end of an Empire.

Btw, Chinese tourists. God they're awful. I'd rather deal with an American tourist visiting Australia then one coming from China. They are the definition of crazy fucking rude.

Best way to open the US for tourism is to make the experience of entering the US a much smoother experience, less of what it currently is which is in majority of cases, a very stressfull and negative experience. So much that I have decided to boycott the US because of that simple reason. That's such a pity as I would love to spend more time in the US, specially Florida, Vegas, San Diego and Hawaii.

And "U.S." must be a euphemism for NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, Orlando and a few other large cities b/c no one's dying to go to Wyoming.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (01-21-2012 01:09 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

And "U.S." must be a euphemism for NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, Orlando and a few other large cities b/c no one's dying to go to Wyoming.

Hey, MiXX had a rocking time in North Dakota [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:56 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Best way to open the US for tourism is to make the experience of entering the US a much smoother experience, less of what it currently is which is in majority of cases, a very stressfull and negative experience. So much that I have decided to boycott the US because of that simple reason. That's such a pity as I would love to spend more time in the US, specially Florida, Vegas, San Diego and Hawaii.

Would be easier if you didn't have so many people overstaying visas and working illegally, and random ppl trying to commit terrorist attacks. Americans don't want to keep out tourists. We like foreign currency just as much as any other country.

Contrary to the "America in Decline," crowd in this forum, more people want to immigrate to the US than any other country. And guess what? Even tons of people in China still want to immigrate to the US. So we still need to control who gets in.

So unfortunately, no, we can't open the floodgates and let every random shmo into the country. But yes, I agree, it should be as seamless of a process as possible.

Quote: (01-21-2012 08:03 AM)ao85 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:56 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Would be easier if you didn't have so many people overstaying visas and working illegally, and random ppl trying to commit terrorist attacks. Americans don't want to keep out tourists. We like foreign currency just as much as any other country.

Contrary to the "America in Decline," crowd in this forum, more people want to immigrate to the US than any other country. And guess what? Even tons of people in China still want to immigrate to the US. So we still need to control who gets in.

So unfortunately, no, we can't open the floodgates and let every random shmo into the country. But yes, I agree, it should be as seamless of a process as possible.

You hit the nail on the head.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Most of the people I meet here in the states who hail from Brazil seem pretty solid. They're either tourists spending $$$ on electronics or running their own company if they are already living here.

no one's dying to go to Wyoming.
I'm betting a fair number of foreign tourists would make their way to Wyoming to see Yellowstone and Grand Teton. National parks are a huge tourism draw, and not just for U.S. residents. Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? Foreigners galore.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (01-21-2012 02:19 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I'm betting a fair number of foreign tourists would make their way to Wyoming to see Yellowstone and Grand Teton. National parks are a huge tourism draw, and not just for U.S. residents. Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? Foreigners galore.

Of the Europeans I know who have come to the U.S., they have seen more of the United States than the majority of Americans, I'm sure. They love the natural wonders we have here, and they appreciate it a lot more than the average American.

How come no Americans are talking about the correlation this has to the value of your money? The USD has been plummeting against other foreign currencies for many years. Many people usually avoided the states in the past as they could get more value for trips elsewhere.

For me it will be easier and cheaper but for a USA national this is a sign your cash is doing less for you then you perceive.

He could start by getting rid of TSA.

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:07 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

The United States will soon become the playground for Asia's Nouveau Riche. It is the end of an Empire.

Btw, Chinese tourists. [b]God they're awful. I'd rather deal with an American tourist visiting Australia then one coming from China. They are the definition of crazy fucking rude.[/b]

FACT.

Quote: (01-21-2012 02:19 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Ok but let's take Manhattan (3x as many ppl as Wyoming 500k btw). Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Broadway, Lincoln Centre for the Performing Arts. Basically in the larger metropolitan areas you can name 5 attractions for every 1 you can find in a Wyoming, an Idaho, or an Alabama. There's more to do in the metropolitan areas and it's more expensive to do it (heh).

Places like NYC and L.A. have international recognition thanks to the media. So the tourist will come to see if we live just like in the movies.

I just find it ironic how at the turn of the 1900's the US was a huge imperial power and now we're begging rich foreigners to come and spend money here.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (01-22-2012 12:43 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Btw, Chinese tourists. [b]God they're awful. I'd rather deal with an American tourist visiting Australia then one coming from China. They are the definition of crazy fucking rude.[/b]

FACT.

Chinese are so nice back in China, outside China they're just... Gahhh. When I was in Singapore they were acting like the biggest retards.

Quote: (01-22-2012 02:36 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2012 12:43 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

FACT.

Chinese are so nice back in China, outside China they're just... Gahhh. When I was in Singapore they were acting like the biggest retards.

A bit like the Brits one encounters on their annual summer jaunt in the Greek islands or Ibiza.

Seriously though, the US has alot to offer to the discerning tourist. The rep that the US has here in Europe is poor. It needs to come up with some good marketing to get the ching ching to fill the empty coffers.