rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happinnes as international playboy

I was contempleting, for some time know how we can all find happinnes while chasing pussy and traveling, im managing bussiness around the subject and it has its moments, but while im chasing, more money , status etc. to sleep with better woman, and more of them, im found myself to often stressed out by amount of shit to do. And this is my question how do you guys manage to find times for all this and not be burn out?

Than i like fucking knew girls and i would be still doing this , but what hit me today after whatching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20LTTRQcZ...e=related,
that i need close friends to spent most of my time with and this is when im happy, how you guys manage to implement your good friends to yours internationalplayboy lifestyle?

I think having some true friends to share good times with is essential to happiness. How much time you need to spend with them will differ from person to person. For example, I don't agree with Epicurus' suggestion that we never eat or drink alone. I like alone time, and am quite happy doing whatever alone. But I do have good friends that I've shared incredible times with, and when I look back at great moments, those are some of the moments I recall. My first international trip with friends was to Brazil, with guys that were acquaintences at that time. That trip bonded us, and some of those guys are best friends now. The pussy was nice, but those friendships were the thing of value that came from the experience.

As for my travels and chasing pussy...I can point to those moments too, and most of those travels were undertaken alone. Those trips weren't made great simply because I fucked either - I traveled to places I'd always wanted to see, long before I ever thought about pipelining or gaming bitches abroad. The perfect scenario would be in some foreign locale, with the guys you're tightest with, gaming and fucking. I can't live a true international player lifestyle. In fact, I'm broke right now and things aren't anywhere near their best for me at the moment. I can honestly say I'm unhappy right now. Happiness is elusive. For me, having enough loot to occasionally take a trip somewhere and fuck a chick I've pipelined would make me happy. I have all the "things" I want or need at the moment. There's always going to be something else that presents itself at some point that you might want to have, but I've never been a "things" guy. Chase money and status because of the lifestyle/freedom it can give you - the peace of mind. That you will pursue women is a given, no matter what your lifestyle is. Men will generally find a way to try to get pussy regardless of life circumstances because that's what we do. If you're stressed, examine how you're living your life. Decide what's truly important to you and why. Eliminate the rest. It's no different than spring cleaning - rooting through your closet to get rid of shit you don't want or like anymore. Sometimes your life needs to be streamlined.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."