rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Dream Gringos Have For Places Like Colombia

Is this you?

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:50 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Is this you?

Smooth.

Picture of Plastic Surgeon and client?

It really is not an out-of-reach dream for the Gringos. That girl is wearing a Magdalena sash, which is actually a place in Colombia that has not been damaged by sex tourism like the big 3: CLO, BOG, MDE.

That dream can easily become a reality for gringos that are chubby and short like that guy if they hit places like Magdalena. It's when they try to compete with local big-shot players in Medellin or Cali that they don't stand a chance.

The girls from the atlantic coastline (costenas), are among the friendliest, and most receptive of anglo foreigners. In fact, its still where 90% of "marriage agencies" thrive while others in Cali and Medellin are becoming a thing of the early 90's.

Mixx

The only fear I have about marrying a foreign girl is her running back to her home country with the kids. Some Brazilian bitch from NJ pulled that shit recently and died. Poor guy had a shitload of bullshit to deal with to get his kid back from the grandparents in Brazil. How crazy are Colombian girls when it comes to shit like this?

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-18-2012 10:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The only fear I have about marrying a foreign girl is her running back to her home country with the kids. Some Brazilian bitch from NJ pulled that shit recently and died. Poor guy had a shitload of bullshit to deal with to get his kid back from the grandparents in Brazil. How crazy are Colombian girls when it comes to shit like this?

Just as crazy. It's a South American Continent gene.

Mixx

A guy is crazy if he thinks if trying to make a life with any foreign girl outside of her own country is going to work out. IMO, if you want the girl, and you want it to last, you gotta stay in her country. There are excpetions, sure, but I'm talking stats. Most girls, who guys import here, aren't gonna last unless you import their family with them. Second, most girls aren't going to be mature enough to know they won't last. At first, they'll be all for it becasue its a new adventure. After reality sets in, she goes running back. It's up to the guy to know her better than she knows herself.

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:00 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

A guy is crazy if he thinks if trying to make a life with any foreign girl outside of her own country is going to work out. IMO, if you want the girl, and you want it to last, you gotta stay in her country. There are excpetions, sure, but I'm talking stats. Most girls, who guys import here, aren't gonna last unless you import their family with them. Second, most girls aren't going to be mature enough to know they won't last. At first, they'll be all for it becasue its a new adventure. After reality sets in, she goes running back. It's up to the guy to know her better than she knows herself.

Most of that I concur with from my own experience.
I didn't get to the baby stage,but that's what she wanted.

She broke it off because she realised after the initial Honeymoon period she would have to live in London for 3-6 months a year,as without work ,I could only be in Brazil for 2-3 months a year.

But,I think it can work if you have money enough to support a place in your country and hers,and you're able with work to spend time in both,and afford the airfares.

Of course it's not an ideal situation,as above all women of a certain age with baby fever want a secure and stable future.
They want to know what's happening.That's not just foreign Latinas but all women all over the world !

The funny thing is, that same guy could do something comparable in the USA. Only difference is that he would need to have serious money and accept the fact that the girl will leave as soon as the money is gone either through him losing it, her using it all, or whatever the situation is. Most American women are way more concerned with the guy's wallet than the fact that he's short, tubby, and has bitch tits.

So going abroad just makes it more stable and easier to obtain. Obviously, foreign women also tend to be less bitchy and manly so that's also a plus.

I'm sure there are plenty stories of foreign women pulling the golddigger routine and doing something similar, so the safest (maybe not best, but safest) bet is to probably just hit it and quit until your body quits.

p.s. Damn that chick is hot

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin