rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate cops!

I hate cops!

So I was driving home from school and some 3rd generation inbred housewife bitch was driving like 10 under the speed limit. So I sped up to pass her. 10 min later im being pulled over by some faggot ass cop who asks me why i am driving like that because she called on me. I couldnt find the insurance because I wasnt driving my car it was my moms. I told him i was driving normally and he walked back into his government issued car because if they made cops pay for their own cars they would be driving shitty ass korean cars.
He comes back and gives me a ticket for no village sticker, and i told him my mom was bringing the insurance. He said he wasnt going to wait and i said, "Good thing my dad is a lawyer, he can just get me out of it." That really made him mad bro, and he had me follow him to the police station. I told him I wasnt going and then he threated to arrest me. So while in the police station i call him a mustached faggot and his only reaction to that was this kid has a mouth on him. Seriously if i could meet this guy off duty i would beat the shit out of him. The reason i had my moms car was because i was picking up my sister from school and she was in the car the whole.

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 05:41 PM)AMG Wrote:  

So I was driving home from school and some 3rd generation inbred housewife bitch was driving like 10 under the speed limit. So I sped up to pass her. 10 min later im being pulled over by some faggot ass cop who asks me why i am driving like that because she called on me. I couldnt find the insurance because I wasnt driving my car it was my moms. I told him i was driving normally and he walked back into his government issued car because if they made cops pay for their own cars they would be driving shitty ass korean cars.
He comes back and gives me a ticket for no village sticker, and i told him my mom was bringing the insurance. He said he wasnt going to wait and i said, "Good thing my dad is a lawyer, he can just get me out of it." That really made him mad bro, and he had me follow him to the police station. I told him I wasnt going and then he threated to arrest me. So while in the police station i call him a mustached faggot and his only reaction to that was this kid has a mouth on him. Seriously if i could meet this guy off duty i would beat the shit out of him. The reason i had my moms car was because i was picking up my sister from school and she was in the car the whole.

[Image: jailhump.gif]

I hate cops!

No arguments here.

I hate cops!

It seems like you learned your lesson here AMG; fuck with cops, and you will lose.

Treat cops as you would any WOMAN giving you shit tests: stay calm, cool, and confident in your answers, and you will win - always.

Staying calm when dealing with people that piss you off helps with your inner game. When you are confronted by a total bitch giving you ultimate shit tests, you'll know how to break them down, and get the pussy.

Mixx

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 05:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

It seems like you learned your lesson here AMG; fuck with cops, and you will lose.

Treat cops as you would any WOMAN giving you shit tests: stay calm, cool, and confident in your answers, and you will win - always.

Staying calm when dealing with people that piss you off helps with your inner game. When you are confronted by a total bitch giving you ultimate shit tests, you'll know how to break them down, and get the pussy.

Mixx

Good advice.

I just had a "run-in" with the police right before Christmas.

Did I give the guy attitude and step to him?

Hell, no.

I didn't say a word unless he asked me a question.

One word answers.

I have lived and I have learned.

I hate cops!

Dude you gotta pick your battles. Yeah it sucks to get pulled over but you need to recognize that for the time being, he is in the position of power. This guy doesn't give two shits of your dad is lawyer, he's just doing his job and it even IF you get the ticket dropped he's not going to think twice about it. Calling him a faggot isn't going to make him regret his decision to be a cop and you are not going to bring about any revolutionary change to traffic law by being a prick.

Cops can be a pain but they are a necessity. Grow up, be respectful but don't kiss ass, and don't say more than you have to. Anything else will just be a headache for you, not him.

I don't mean to be an ass as I myself have definitely got into it with cops in my younger days. At a certain point you just need to relax and accept the situation, that is assuming you're not getting the shit beat out of you or your rights violated, etc.

I hate cops!

Mixx

Actually i win because im not stuck making 20,000 a year. I will be goin to med school in two years while that guy is being harassed by people younger than him. And i talked to my dad and he says i dont even have to go to court because he will be there and get it thrown out. The only thing that pisses me off is that he thinks hes a badass that taught me a lesson. Even though i embarrassed the fuck out of him in front of everyone in the station. Sorry if i sound like a douche but im just really pissed.

I hate cops!

What state do you live in? In NY, the cop has to see you do a traffic violation before he can write ticket/pull you over.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 05:51 PM)Danowar Wrote:  

Dude you gotta pick your battles. Yeah it sucks to get pulled over but you need to recognize that for the time being, he is in the position of power. This guy doesn't give two shits of your dad is lawyer, he's just doing his job and it even IF you get the ticket dropped he's not going to think twice about it. Calling him a faggot isn't going to make him regret his decision to be a cop and you are not going to bring about any revolutionary change to traffic law by being a prick.

Cops can be a pain but they are a necessity. Grow up, be respectful but don't kiss ass, and don't say more than you have to. Anything else will just be a headache for you, not him.

I don't mean to be an ass as I myself have definitely got into it with cops in my younger days. At a certain point you just need to relax and accept the situation, that is assuming you're not getting the shit beat out of you or your rights violated, etc.
Ya i guess ur right but at the time i didnt really think about it like that.

I hate cops!

What state do you live in? In NY, the cop has to see you do a traffic violation before he can write ticket/pull you over.
[/quote]
IL chicago area. I could see if thats true here.

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 05:55 PM)AMG Wrote:  

Actually i win because im not stuck making 20,000 a year. I will be goin to med school in two years

and, I suppose, that's how you will handle a fly woman who is giving you shit tests? You'll answer like that and lose your cool and show her "you won".....I am willing to bet you are not older than 25 are you kid?

OK, suit yourself buddy - I mean, future doctor who will be swimming in pussy and money that Diddy will become one of your haters.

** I hate MALE cops too (LOOOOVE LADY COPS), but I've learned not to let them get to me unless they physically hurt me, then it's on!

Mixx

I hate cops!

I've had my fair share of stories regarding cops. Best advice is what Mixx said previously:

Quote:Quote:

I hate cops!

Mixx

Actually i win because im not stuck making 20,000 a year. I will be goin to med school in two years while that guy is being harassed by people younger than him. And i talked to my dad and he says i dont even have to go to court because he will be there and get it thrown out. The only thing that pisses me off is that he thinks hes a badass that taught me a lesson. Even though i embarrassed the fuck out of him in front of everyone in the station. Sorry if i sound like a douche but im just really pissed.

Kid, sometimes it's not about the money, it's about doing what you love, and if that cop truly loves what he does for a living, then you better watch out because the motherfucker could make it his life goal to fuck with you and your family.

My father's old school and always taught me to keep my mouth shut in the presence of any law enforcement, but he would have never tolerated me mouthing off in public the way you describe. Learn from the experience and move on.

I hate cops!

Mixx

Yeah and everyone at the station is going to remember you. So when you're home from school out drinking with your friends and get pulled over and he hears your name on the radio it messes with your odds. Don't talk to cops or insult them. Just yes and no sir. Also cops make way more than 20k a year plus have other ways to make cash that goes with the job+ benefits. Bad move today on your end. That attitude will land you in more trouble than you could imagine and not just with the law.

I hate cops!

I'm willing to bet that I've been fucked with by cops a lot more than you. With that being said, you sound like a spoiled brat.

I hate cops!

I don't care how nasty a cop is, treat them with respect and 9 times out of 10 you will come out unscathed.

Yes sir. No sir. Don't say anything stupid. Comply. That's all you need to know.

Hope you learned your lesson, but by the sounds of it you probably need a dozen more.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:53 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I don't care how nasty a cop is, treat them with respect and 9 times out of 10 you will come out unscathed.

Yes sir. No sir. Don't say anything stupid. Comply. That's all you need to know.

Hope you learned your lesson.

I don't call them "sir" fuck that, only my father who raised me and was there when I had a fever at the age of 10 with chicken pox has earned that tittle.

I answer Yes/No and whatever else needs to be answered. He is not "sir" to me, he is doing his job, and I will not kiss his ass for it by calling him "sir". I won't disrespect him either like the OP, but I won't overvalue his job.

Mixx

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:57 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:53 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Hope you learned your lesson.

I don't call them "sir" fuck that, only my father who raised me and was there when I had a fever at the age of 10 with chicken pox has earned that tittle.

I answer Yes/No and whatever else needs to be answered. He is not "sir" to me, he is doing his job, and I will not kiss his ass for it by calling him "sir". I won't disrespect him either like the OP, but I won't overvalue his job.

Mixx

To each his own.

That's how I grew up, and I've gotten out of a lot of nasty shit with cops.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I hate cops!

Cops are easy to deal with if you feed their ego and make them feel important.

I hate cops!

Although yes it's true you should stay calm and make cops feel important because you will lose, it's SOOOOOOO HARD TO DO THIS (at least for me).

I've always had a major problem with cops. Had two really bad experiences with asshole cops when I was 12-14 years old.

Now I'll be sitting there thinking "OK just say this, do this" and then my reptile is brain just flips out and is like "NAH FUCK THAT" lol. Too much testosterone maybe.

Every single time I see a cop I feel pure disgust and hatred. All these youtube vids don't help either. Maybe if they were paid more idk...all I know is the guys from high school that became cops were boring, mentally bland, losers that no one really cared about. Being a cop is their chance to be important finally.

I hate cops!

Yeah, the golden rules of dealing with cops are 1) shut the fuck up and don't argue, 2)seriously, shut the fuck up 3) be respectful, and 4) don't consent to a search. This is a great overview of how to handle being stopped by the police: http://www.aclu.org/issues/criminal/bustcardtext.html

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 07:43 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Mixx

Kid, sometimes it's not about the money, it's about doing what you love, and if that cop truly loves what he does for a living, then you better watch out because the motherfucker could make it his life goal to fuck with you and your family.

My father's old school and always taught me to keep my mouth shut in the presence of any law enforcement, but he would have never tolerated me mouthing off in public the way you describe. Learn from the experience and move on.
I usually do i treated the cop with a ton of respect when he pulled me over. it was after he gave me the ticket that i was an asshole. A ticket that was irrelevant. Also he didnt have probable cause to pull me over so all of the tickets are null and void.

I hate cops!

I forgot to say i was very respectful when he first pulled me over, and even if i had done something wrong and he gave me a ticket i would have been respectful. I was innocent, he pulled me ovr off of the word of some hick and gave me two tickets that were irrelevant. I have gotten tickets before and never have i started with them because i knew i was wrong. Either way i was getting the ticket so i guess i could make him feel like a douche anyway. It just took 10 min out of my life.

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:30 PM)AMG Wrote:  

It just took 10 min out of my life.

Wait a minute, he dragged you to the station, gave you a couple of tickets, and all it took was 10 minutes?

Something is off in your story. No way a cop is going to write tixx that fast, and then the time you spend at the station where you called him a mustached fag - and all this happened in 10 minutes?

[Image: troll.gif]

Mixx

I hate cops!

Quote: (01-18-2012 07:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Actually i win because im not stuck making 20,000 a year. I will be goin to med school in two years

and, I suppose, that's how you will handle a fly woman who is giving you shit tests? You'll answer like that and lose your cool and show her "you won".....I am willing to bet you are not older than 25 are you kid?

OK, suit yourself buddy - I mean, future doctor who will be swimming in pussy and money that Diddy will become one of your haters.

** I hate MALE cops too (LOOOOVE LADY COPS), but I've learned not to let them get to me unless they physically hurt me, then it's on!

Mixx
I didnt say that u fucking scrub. first of all i was pissed and second of all it sounds like your mad bro. Probably cause your broke as fuck, but its not about the money is it. I m 19 you know two years away from grad school thats when normal people are supposed to go to college or are you one of those forty year olds who keep putting it off and work as a tool booth collector and then hides from America on vacation in some shitty ass third world country where girls will sleep with you if you give them food. I really care about what you have to say.