rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post-Racial America

Post-Racial America

Questions on an American math test...

Quote:Quote:

“Each tree had 56 oranges. If 8 slaves pick them equally, then how much would each slave pick?”

“If Frederick got two beatings per day, how many beatings did he get in 1 week? 2 weeks?”

[Image: slaves.png]

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/01/08/...n-georgia/

Slavery talk is always funny to me because although its directed at one group of people, all types of people are descendants of slaves...

Post-Racial America

Honestly, I think the very term "post-racial America" is an oxymoron. This is just more evidence of that.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Post-Racial America

Quote: (01-16-2012 04:57 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Honestly, I think the very term "post-racial America" is an oxymoron.

That.

Post-Racial America

Quote: (01-16-2012 04:52 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Questions on an American math test...

“Each tree had 56 oranges. If 8 slaves pick them equally, then how much would each slave pick?”

“If Frederick got two beatings per day, how many beatings did he get in 1 week? 2 weeks?”

[Image: slaves.png]

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/01/08/...n-georgia/

Slavery talk is always funny to me because although its directed at one group of people, all types of people are descendants of slaves...

I find it funny that whenever someone mentions something about the Holocaust or about Jews, they are universally condemned by society and Hollywood. Even joking about that shit will get you blacklisted. However, every year some crazy nut tries to push the boundaries of good taste and try to "move past" our racial past by doing shit like this. The scary thing is how the group of people that think this shit is ok grows every year.

Post-Racial America

Quote: (01-16-2012 04:59 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

I find it funny that whenever someone mentions something about the Holocaust or about Jews, they are universally condemned by society and Hollywood. Even joking about that shit will get you blacklisted. However, every year some crazy nut tries to push the boundaries of good taste and try to "move past" our racial past by doing shit like this. The scary thing is how the group of people that think this shit is ok grows every year.

Homosexuals too. Can't say anything bad about them.

Until there's economic integration, and there won't be, this country can't move on from its racial past.

The masses don't realize there are still elements of slavery in this society today.

Post-Racial America

It's Georgia, man. You couldn't pay me enough to say that America is anywhere near post-racial, but I wouldn't be caught dead in Georgia either.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Post-Racial America

Quote: (01-16-2012 05:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It's Georgia, man. You couldn't pay me enough to say that America is anywhere near post-racial, but I wouldn't be caught dead in Georgia either.

In the wise words of Richard Pryor "They got white folks down there that scare white folks"

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Post-Racial America

Gee another race thread...

I think Morgan Freeman put it best in this short clip. Simply genius. Case closed.

Post-Racial America

Those who feel compelled to discuss the issue should be welcome to do so, just as those who are not are welcome to find other topics of discussion.

Post-Racial America

Quote: (01-16-2012 05:38 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2012 05:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

In the wise words of Richard Pryor "They got white folks down there that scare white folks"

Impeccable timing, Sir. Well played.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine