rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

I got a little off topic on this thread with Hencredible and Mixx: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-96...43993.html

I often see people posting on here that places are easier than America to swoop girls.

People claim Thailand, people claim Colombia.

I have never been to Thailand, but I have been to Colombia twice, and I personally don't think Colombia comes close to ease of swooping in America.

When I was in college, you could swoop girls without knowing their names if you were throwing house parties and had a jay of the Chronic.

Old school Rave parties, with girls wacked out on Beans and had pigtails? You could be getting a blower in 30 min if you played your cards right.

Look at a place like Las Vegas.

It is not uncommon to bang a girl after knowing her for 20 minutes.

And it is pretty smooth, but not news worthy to swoop 2 or 3 girls in the same night in Las Vegas. (Plus you have the 24 hour "long clock" there).

I don't know anywhere else in the world that comes close.

Except maybe a place like Cancun for Spring Break (which I have written on this forum about plenty), and again, that is American girls.

Mardi Gras? Do a shot with a girl and you may be banging in under the 15 minute mark.

The inebriation level in America is so much higher than other countries, and trampyness so high, that in my opinion, no where compares.

If someone can make a legit case for an easier country, I am all ears.

I have an itchy plane ticket buying finger.

Santiago Dominican republic is 10x easier and any country in south america is 5x easier. i do think race plays an issue if your black then you might say america but if your white or Latino you will diffidently say Dominican republic or south america.

Quote:Quote:

Santiago Dominican republic is 10x easier and any country in south america is 5x easier.

Really?

So using my examples, you can swoop between 20-30 girls per night in Santiago?

And 10-15 girls in a night in any country in South America?

"If someone can make a legit case for an easier country, I am all ears."

Quote: (01-15-2012 06:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I got a little off topic on this thread with Hencredible and Mixx: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-96...43993.html

I often see people posting on here that places are easier than America to swoop girls.

People claim Thailand, people claim Colombia.

I have never been to Thailand, but I have been to Colombia twice, and I personally don't think Colombia comes close to ease of swooping in America.

When I was in college, you could swoop girls without knowing their names if you were throwing house parties and had a jay of the Chronic.

Old school Rave parties, with girls wacked out on Beans and had pigtails? You could be getting a blower in 30 min if you played your cards right.

Look at a place like Las Vegas.

It is not uncommon to bang a girl after knowing her for 20 minutes.

And it is pretty smooth, but not news worthy to swoop 2 or 3 girls in the same night in Las Vegas. (Plus you have the 24 hour "long clock" there).

I don't know anywhere else in the world that comes close.

Except maybe a place like Cancun for Spring Break (which I have written on this forum about plenty), and again, that is American girls.

Mardi Gras? Do a shot with a girl and you may be banging in under the 15 minute mark.

The inebriation level in America is so much higher than other countries, and trampyness so high, that in my opinion, no where compares.

I have an itchy plane ticket buying finger.

G, it all depends on whether your game is alpha or more beta. For alphas for sure the States is super easy pickings, but for the vast majority of guys, who are beta or have less developed game, other countries such as Thailand, Philippines, Peru, etc are way easier, especially if they have some foreign language skills or exoticness. Betas do not bring out the trampiness in American girls.

America might very well be the easiest place in the world to get laid -- if you have what the American female is looking for. Status, power or money.

If you have the right combination of those, yeah it is pretty damn easy given the fact that American girls are the most "liberated" (slutty) and materialistic in the world.

I don't believe it's just America. It's the entire Anglosphere. From what I've read and heard about from others, it seems as if the U.K., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are up there with America as well.

I'd categorize American men who don't get laid very much in North America in the following situations:

1) He hasn't discovered game yet.

2) He lives with strict, overbearing parents who won't let him go out.

3) He lives in an environment where women are scarce. Examples include living on a ranch, farm, rural areas, and small town suburbia. Your environment definetely shapes your game and determines the quality and quantity of women you get. Game has its limits, and I think that your environment is the ultimate limiting factor. No offense or disrespect to anyone on the forum, but almost every single datasheet, venue, popular club, bar, or hotspot where attractive women are, have almost always been in industrial urban areas (e.g., 1st and 2nd tier cities). There's a reason why almost everyone who goes to Eastern Europe always goes to the urban central areas instead of a village. I'd like to see someone roll into small town Iowa where all the 20-something women have left for college, a big city, or job, and try to score where there are no clubs, bars, or nightlife, and the rest of the women are married or underage.

Hello.

I definitely think there is a huge alpha/beta divide in the U.S., what they old saying "20% of the guys get 80% of the sex"...?

I experienced this first hand and I cringe to think of those sexless years I spent watching my two friend (both considered very good looking guys), one is 6 ft. 3 in., the other is 6 ft 5 in., and both are naturally muscular/athletic, pull hot girls with ease.

One of these friends had a LTR and is a stand up guy, but the other was a shameless player, who'd lie to these girls, but I wouldn't feel sorry for them, because deep down inside they knew the deal, and often once they figured out he was banging other chicks continued to see him, even though they were aware that they were just in his "rotation".

Now I don't want to sound like I'm looking down on these guys, that I'm jealous, or that I disapprove in any way, I used this personal example of how the alpha easily pulls in our society and culture. Any of the girls getting played by my friend, could have easily found a nicer, maybe slightly less attractive guy, that would happily cherish them, be loyal to them, etc., but instead they chose to ride the "cock carousel" and be a "harem girl" for an alpha guy.

Not only that women in America strive to date/fuck these guys, knowing that a guy is a player, fucks new girls all the time, and seeing him out with other women makes these chicks all the more intrigued and the guy more desirable.

So getting off on a tangent, yeah I think women in America are probably some of the easiest in the world, if you know how to attract them. Therefore you must either have some combination of the following: game, height, good looks, status, wealth, fame, etc.

I think blurb brought up some really good points too, if you live in Las Vegas or party there often, it may be easy to pull every week, or every night of the week if you are as dope as G-Manifesto, Mixx, or Roosh, but most people don't live in Vegas, New Orleans, etc. so your location plays a big role. People in shitty boring suburbs, small towns, rural areas, or even some industrial U.S. cities with bad male-female ratios, or low percentage of hot chicks (i.e. Detroit, Pittsburg, Cleveland, etc.) are going to have a much more challenging time.

If you're an average looking guy, with an average paying job/wealth, average social status, and have average game, you're either going to have to settle with fives, or not get laid. Obviously self improvement is paramount, so the idea is you transcend your averageness, and that's why half of us are here (on this forum).

Finally, to address the OP, from my experience, and everything I've heard/read, the UK probably takes the cake as far as easiness, with the U.S., Australia, Finland, Iceland, Germany, and Brazil, coming in close behind.

It really depends "where" in the USA and the type of angle of your approach. I know me and my boys would use the Washington DC area as "practice" then go cause havoc in places like Southern Jersey, Delaware, Mid-Pennsylvania...basically anyplace that you go "goo goo gaa gaa" for some black men with a little "coin"...since in many of those areas, the "local guys" did not have the education, job/career nor the money that we had.

Pittsburgh and Cleveland have some of the friendliest and finest girls in the USA. Youngstowns suburbs are off the charts with that as well.

I think what we're seeing here is the fact that most guys settle and don't enjoy the hunt. When I bring one around and she disappears two days later my friends look at me like WTF? They were looking forward to her being around for a while. They even invite us to do things like we're a couple no matter how many times they just don't get it. You hook up then give it the college try to make it work. Thats how it goes. What's wrong with you?

Any chick can hook up and find a LTR! Any and everyone here. Truth.

Being a player is just not accepted in our society. Look at our leaders and look at Europes.

This is good news though and bad. Girls come in waves or sets like surfing.

Quote: (01-15-2012 07:12 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

America might very well be the easiest place in the world to get laid -- if you have what the American female is looking for. Status, power or money.

Good looks, good body, an interesting life.

Guys play video games, eat Cheetos, don't lift, and then blame "entitled american princesses" when they can't get laid.

One guy posted, "I'm fat. How do I run game?" WTF? Don't be fat!

or guys live mediocre lives, managing a T-Mobile store or something. Then they wonder why hot girls don't flock to them?

Biggest problem with American men - or should I say boys? Entitlement complex.

Guys who are taking care of their bodies, looking nice, travelling, making some money...You don't hear them complaining as much.

Maybe D.C. is bad, but my friends in LA, Vegas, SD, NYC...None of them are bitching like the "alpha males" complain.

Give me screen cap of bank account, picture of how a guy leaves the house dressed, five minutes talking to the guy...I'll tell you what needs fixed.

And guys can say American women are materialistic. So are foreign women. The ONLY difference is foreign women have a lower standard of living, and thus their materialism is a magnitude lower than American women. But it's a different in degree rather than kind.

Quote: (01-15-2012 09:28 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I definitely think there is a huge alpha/beta divide in the U.S., what they old saying "20% of the guys get 80% of the sex"...?

I experienced this first hand and I cringe to think of those sexless years I spent watching my two friend (both considered very good looking guys), one is 6 ft. 3 in., the other is 6 ft 5 in., and both are naturally muscular/athletic, pull hot girls with ease.

One of these friends had a LTR and is a stand up guy, but the other was a shameless player, who'd lie to these girls, but I wouldn't feel sorry for them, because deep down inside they knew the deal, and often once they figured out he was banging other chicks continued to see him, even though they were aware that they were just in his "rotation".

Now I don't want to sound like I'm looking down on these guys, that I'm jealous, or that I disapprove in any way, I used this personal example of how the alpha easily pulls in our society and culture. Any of the girls getting played by my friend, could have easily found a nicer, maybe slightly less attractive guy, that would happily cherish them, be loyal to them, etc., but instead they chose to ride the "cock carousel" and be a "harem girl" for an alpha guy.

Not only that women in America strive to date/fuck these guys, knowing that a guy is a player, fucks new girls all the time, and seeing him out with other women makes these chicks all the more intrigued and the guy more desirable.

So getting off on a tangent, yeah I think women in America are probably some of the easiest in the world, if you know how to attract them. Therefore you must either have some combination of the following: game, height, good looks, status, wealth, fame, etc.

I think blurb brought up some really good points too, if you live in Las Vegas or party there often, it may be easy to pull every week, or every night of the week if you are as dope as G-Manifesto, Mixx, or Roosh, but most people don't live in Vegas, New Orleans, etc. so your location plays a big role. People in shitty boring suburbs, small towns, rural areas, or even some industrial U.S. cities with bad male-female ratios, or low percentage of hot chicks (i.e. Detroit, Pittsburg, Cleveland, etc.) are going to have a much more challenging time.

If you're an average looking guy, with an average paying job/wealth, average social status, and have average game, you're either going to have to settle with fives, or not get laid. Obviously self improvement is paramount, so the idea is you transcend your averageness, and that's why half of us are here (on this forum).

Finally, to address the OP, from my experience, and everything I've heard/read, the UK probably takes the cake as far as easiness, with the U.S., Australia, Finland, Iceland, Germany, and Brazil, coming in close behind.

Great post!!

UK gets my vote, we are not talking quality though are we?

Years ago there was a documentary about two english girls going on holiday in Spain (Magaloof nicknamed Shagaloof), one of the girls slept with 20 guys in a week.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote:OgNorcal707 Wrote:

one is 6 ft. 3 in., the other is 6 ft 5 in., and both are naturally muscular/athletic, pull hot girls with ease

Well, let's not underestimate the power of height when in comes to attraction. Women are attracted to Men over 6ft (1.90m), much like men are attracted to women with big tits or big hips/ass and small waitsline. It is No.1 in the physical traits that women LOVE about men. It is NOT a washboard stomach like so many men believe it is. If you were to take a guy who is 5'5 in height and is ripped to shreds in his abs, and place him next to a guy who just has a flat stomach, but is NOt ripped, yet stands at 6'4" in height (2m), I guarantee you women will be more attracted to height!

I recently started wearing 3" shoe-lifts to take me to 6'1, and boooooyyyy what a noticeable difference in female attention I get from women just by increasing my height by 3 inches!

Mixx

Quote: (01-15-2012 10:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I recently started wearing 3" shoe-lifts to take me to 6'1, and boooooyyyy what a noticeable difference in female attention I get from women just by increasing my height by 3 inches!

Mixx

Heh heh....one of my purposes of my Timberlands....when not dressed up.

chochemonger1
G, it all depends on whether your game is alpha or more beta. For alphas for sure the States is super easy pickings, but for the vast majority of guys, who are beta or have less developed game, other countries such as Thailand, Philippines, Peru, etc are way easier, especially if they have some foreign language skills or exoticness. Betas do not bring out the trampiness in American girls.

Valid point.

I have seen wack American guys with hotter girls that they would have a snowball chance in hell with in America. But it is few and far between. And many times that dork is dating that girl longterm. He isn't destructing the place on a nightly basis.

Could this be an advantage of being a beta? They can get some geo-arbitrage.

rozayINTL

If you have the right combination of those, yeah it is pretty damn easy given the fact that American girls are the most "liberated" (slutty) and materialistic in the world.

This is what I am talking about I guess.

Although I think there are some indisputable facts that swooping in America is easier:

1. In America, you have the place on lock. You know the best nightclubs, restaurants and lounges. You have status in them. In foreign country you have to "manufacture" status, which takes time and energy. If you are on a short stay, your job is even tougher.

2. No Language barrier in America.

3. Less Religion Barrier in America.

4. Our Bars/Nightclubs are set up to make swooping easier.

5. Social Circle is not as important. Sure there are other ways but you can’t match the volume of American nightclub. In other countries many times you have two options: a) dance club b) bar with everyone at tables. Mixed sets.

6. Girls go out solo sometimes in America, and two-sets are not uncommon.

7. Girls actually go out to swoop in America. Haven't seen that in an other country yet.

8. No cultural barrier in America. Cuts both ways.

And nobody give me the "day Game" rebuttal. Day Game is everywhere.

Rude
Years ago there was a documentary about two english girls going on holiday in Spain (Magaloof nicknamed Shagaloof), one of the girls slept with 20 guys in a week.

Yeah, this is basically my point.

Girls in other countries don't do this. At least they don't unless they are getting paid.

The things American girls do on the regular would make them putas in another country.

America in a landslide in my book.

Mixx

Interesting. What brand do you use?

This could make for a good disguise.

MikeCF - I liked the post, that's a good point.

But.

Status, power, money >>>> good looks, good body, an 'interesting life'
Any day of the week, without a doubt, when it comes to American women. I have nothing against the situation, in fact I use it to my advantage, but in my opinion that's just how it is.

In no way do I feel like I'm entitled to have American pussy, and am venting my frustrations in this thread. I actually like the situation the way it is.

American females (particularly those who go through college and are truly "liberated") are among the easiest in the world. I guess that can apply to countries like the UK as well, but not quite.

The original post is true, I agree that gaming in America is remarkably easy if you have the right weapons in your arsenal. It also doesn't hurt that the feminist, politically correct bombardment of the recent past has turned most American males into spineless betas.

If you think America is the easiest place to swoop girls... don't come to Utah.

Quote: (01-16-2012 01:49 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

If you think America is the easiest place to swoop girls... don't come to Utah.

Also on that note I think America is just too large and culturally diverse to be looked at as an easy place to pick up girls. Maybe in most places, but the difference between east coast girls, southern girls, west coast girls, mid western girls, cow girl types and utah girls is pretty big.

Like here in Utah its ridiculous difficult to get a lay from Day game because. Chances are very good you are going to meet a mormon. But in terms of feminism, this seems to be an area that has been affected less.

This is an interesting thread

honestly anybody who thinks America is easier to pull quality girls then colombia or DR is an idiot or doesn't know what they're talking about. you don't even need game if you live in those 2 country's if your a 6-7.i will go as far to say to say that american men are way more beta then colombian men or domincan.

Tell me more... I've never been to Mardi Gras and I'm thinking of flying down there on a whim this year, just to see what it's like (work my way up to Carnivale). Have you written about this? Or have any tips for the best day(s) to go? I believe the actual parade goes down on a Tuesday, correct?

This is entirely depending on the type of game you run. I remember Roosh writing a report on how if didn't get any in vegas. I had the same experience with americans there and instead switched focus to foreigners where things perked up.

Quote: (01-16-2012 02:09 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

honestly anybody who thinks America is easier to pull quality girls then colombia or DR is an idiot or doesn't know what they're talking about. you don't even need game if you live in those 2 country's if your a 6-7.i will go as far to say to say that american men are way more beta then colombian men or domincan.

Go easy on the name calling and insults.

How about articulating your case in an intelligent manner? You might be able to sway me.

How about breaking down step by step your methods for swooping endless girls in DR and Colombia?

Break down all the venues and which nights are best?

How about Busting out a Data Sheet or two?

Bring some value to the table. Instead of just throwing up empty claims and airballs.

Quote: (01-16-2012 02:20 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Tell me more... I've never been to Mardi Gras and I'm thinking of flying down there on a whim this year, just to see what it's like (work my way up to Carnivale). Have you written about this? Or have any tips for the best day(s) to go? I believe the actual parade goes down on a Tuesday, correct?

Yeah I have.

I tend to actually break things down instead of just making claims. Not naming any names or anything.

Here you go:

Mardi Gras: The G Manifesto Way http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/02/mar...o-way.html

I don't know if it's just me, but reading posts between older and younger guys, I believe that there is a real disconnect between the older guys and youngers guys. Simply put, older guys have a different worldview than younger guys, and that is coloring their perception of things.

Quote: (01-15-2012 10:14 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

guys live mediocre lives, managing a T-Mobile store or something. Then they wonder why hot girls don't flock to them?

You guys didn't have to "figure" anything out. You guys aren't growing up with society collapsing around you. You guys grew up in a time when good jobs were still available. Having a college degree meant a lot back in the day. Heck, a college degree basically guaranteed you a safety net until retirement. With no jobs, an unsecure future, social security collapsing, young guys have to work harder to attain the same benefits you guys did back in the day.

I'm not complaining or whining about my situation, I'm simply pointing something out that older guys don't seem to get.

Judging from your writing, MCF, it seems as if you are a lawyer or work in the legal system. Guess what? There are not enough jobs to go around for lawyers. It's easy to criticize younger guys' job prospects; however, it's downright hypocritical to have grown up in a time where jobs for lawyers were aplenty, and then go around bashing younger guys working at a cell phone shop.

You guys grew up in a time where feminism wasn't as rampant as it is now. You guys were not drugged with Ritalin and forced to sit still in mental torture for 6-8 hours per day.

You guys grew up during a time when American women were still thin and the obesity epidemic hadn't reached epidemic proportions. You guys grew up during a time when women were not glued to their cell phones 24/7 and text messaging wasn't available. Getting a phone number meant much more back in the day.

You guys grew up during a time where playing by the rules still got you ahead in life. Now, we younger guys have slowly and painfully realized that playing by the rules won't get you as much or not at all.

Biggest problem with American men - or should I say boys? Entitlement complex.

Shaming language. I thought only feminists resorted to this.

BTW, government entitlement programs being contributed to by us younger guys are going to be paying for your food, healthcare, and well-being. A little appreciation would be nice seeing as we're not going to be able to enjoy those programs in our lifetime.

Maybe D.C. is bad, but my friends in LA, Vegas, SD, NYC...None of them are bitching like the "alpha males" complain.

Yes, because every single male in the U.S. lives in a large megalopolis city where meeting women is exponentially easier. It seems as if men do not live on ranches, farms, rural areas, and small town suburbia.

And guys can say American women are materialistic. So are foreign women. The ONLY difference is foreign women have a lower standard of living, and thus their materialism is a magnitude lower than American women. But it's a different in degree rather than kind.

Yes, because thanks to your many datasheets that you have continuously contributed to the RooshVForum, you definetely have your foreign women game down instead of Americanized foreign women who happen to have moved to the U.S.A. game. I'm extremely interested if you can write-up a datasheet about how you became fluent in Russian, traveled to Russia, and gamed those golddiggers. We'd appreciate it. As the G says,"How about Busting out a Data Sheet or two?"

Look, my post was meant to point out what I think is a generational divide between gamesmen. Older guys grew up in a kinder, better America and it definetely shows in their writing, and it seems as if they can't figure out why can't younger guys "man up," and I'm tired of hearing the same feminist shaming language coming from a writer who doesn't even realize this.

Younger guys are getting their s**t together. We have increased technology which makes starting an online business via a laptop even easier. Innovation is happening. Younger guys are traveling more than they did back in the day. We're checking out of the rate race. Building passive income. It's in your self-interest that we younger guys are successful so that civilization doesn't collapse when you need a nurse to help you pee.

Hello.

America is definitely among the easiest countries when you really think about it. Just think about how enormous the country is. Every state is like its own country, and then you have cities within those states. It's truly wild. Vegas is a whole different animal. Gotta keep in mind that it's "Sin City" and a place where the motto is "what happens there, stays there." That place is an anomaly.

I can't really say US is the easiest until I go to Australia. I've heard that country is so ridiculous for brothas that it ain't even funny. I'm going to make an earnest attempt to stop through in 2012. I bagged so many Aussie chicks during my travels, and even in Cali, that I'm very intrigued. I can't wait to drop the data sheet on cats when I step through.

Real talk though, US is definitely up there. When I think about the country as a whole, it's pretty damn easy.

places like America, Australia and England are easy places to pick up if you are young, good looking and have a half decent personality.

all you need is money in places like asia and south america....money talks in these places.