rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Gamers

Red Pill Gamers

http://kotaku.com/5875690/these-might-be...the-planet

saw this posted on my facebook wall. the guy getting doused in verbal menses ranted about the lack of gendered realism in games like gears of war. to paraphrase. the girls should be less skilled and cant kick ass like the battle hardened unreasonably muscular guys in the game can. makes 100% biological sense. "It would be hilarious to portray the female characters realistically. If you chose the female character in your FPS she would have to move very slowly, dragging the gun around" muscle size is related to muscle strength. the stereotypical "perfect 10" videogame girl probably weighs less than 120 lbs. the guns and shit used are probably 60 lbs. they're physically less able to swing around a big ass gun as well as their 300lb counter parts.

But the point I'm getting at is the prevalence of red pill ideas in areas outside of game + MRA. "Obviously I said something inspiring for some and offensive for others otherwise the ratings would not be so high.

To those inspired: Good. This forum is "Basic Introduction to Reality 101" brought to you by "The Red Pill." Enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole. Just don't step in the feminist bullshit on your way there."

People are beginning to take the red pill and with the anonymity of the internet they are becoming more vocal in their acceptance or at least acknowledgement of its truths.

Red Pill Gamers

I got to ask because I see this on here all the time.

What the hell is this "Red Pill" stuff that everyone is always yapping about non-stop?

(And people say I am hard to understand sometimes.)

I was a pioneer in the Bean Game so I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Please advise.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-13-2012 07:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What the hell is this "Red Pill" stuff that everyone is always yapping about non-stop?

I was a pioneer in the Bean Game so I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Please advise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

[Image: 436936_main.jpg]

Red Pill Gamers

I got a little dizzy reading some of those comments, hamster's spinning like a ps3 disc in there.

Red Pill Gamers

Please advise.

the link above. basically as in the matrix. red pill people see clearly and truthfully how society (mainly women works) its pretty much a buzzword for game ideals etc. thats how i interpret it anyways.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-13-2012 07:41 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Please advise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

[Image: 436936_main.jpg]

Ah. I got you.

Yeah, I have never seen that sh*t.

Red Pill Gamers

one interesting video coming from the comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-...r_embedded

14:40
"in our desperation to bend over and give women everything they want and everything they say they need we've unbalanced society to the point at which were seriously in danger of toppling over"

Red Pill Gamers

Red pill. Scene from the movie matrix. The main character Neo is offered a red pill. If he takes it, he will see the truth and will be pulled from the phony world he has grown up to know through media, society and other environment influences. If he chooses the other pill, he wakes up as if everything is the same for the rest of his life. Of course he takes the red pill.

Watch the scene. Pretty cool. Anyway, relating to game basically means you come to the realization that you don't have to marry, live in a surbaban house, with 1.3 kids to satisfy your biological cravings. You can basically have a harem or do whatever else you want that is mostlu contrarian to what is spoonfed to you growing up.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-14-2012 10:47 AM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Red pill. Scene from the movie matrix. The main character Neo is offered a red pill. If he takes it, he will see the truth and will be pulled from the phony world he has grown up to know through media, society and other environment influences. If he chooses the other pill, he wakes up as if everything is the same for the rest of his life. Of course he takes the red pill.

Watch the scene. Pretty cool. Anyway, relating to game basically means you come to the realization that you don't have to marry, live in a surbaban house, with 1.3 kids to satisfy your biological cravings. You can basically have a harem or do whatever else you want that is mostlu contrarian to what is spoonfed to you growing up.

Sounds pretty cool.

I just don't think I can look at Keanu Reeves mug for 2 hours.

The summary works for me. Thanks.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-14-2012 12:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sounds pretty cool.

Lol. I only saw The Matrix for the first time last year believe it or not. You should def see it. Great movie.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-13-2012 10:47 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

"in our desperation to bend over and give women everything they want and everything they say they need we've unbalanced society to the point at which were seriously in danger of toppling over"

I forget where I was reading it (hell might have been a thread on this forum) but it was a historical account of how every major empire throughout history fell after one form or another of feminism took control and destabilized the whole thing by messing with the traditional roles that had built and supported the empire for so long

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Red Pill Gamers

Sounds pretty cool.

Haha! I admit. Keanu is a terrible actor but I'm surprised that anyone over the age of 10 hasn't seen the matrix. Do you not watch much tv or movies G? Or you just boycott Keanu reeves movies? Just curious. Not hating.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-14-2012 01:08 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I forget where I was reading it (hell might have been a thread on this forum) but it was a historical account of how every major empire throughout history fell after one form or another of feminism took control and destabilized the whole thing by messing with the traditional roles that had built and supported the empire for so long
is this the one you're talking about?

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/2...l-of-rome/

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-14-2012 01:15 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Sounds pretty cool.

Haha! I admit. Keanu is a terrible actor but I'm surprised that anyone over the age of 10 hasn't seen the matrix. Do you not watch much tv or movies G? Or you just boycott Keanu reeves movies? Just curious. Not hating
I never heard of the matrix either. I was wondering about that red pill stuff myself but figured it was from a movie

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-14-2012 02:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2012 01:15 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Sounds pretty cool.

Haha! I admit. Keanu is a terrible actor but I'm surprised that anyone over the age of 10 hasn't seen the matrix. Do you not watch much tv or movies G? Or you just boycott Keanu reeves movies? Just curious. Not hating
I never heard of the matrix either. I was wondering about that red pill stuff myself but figured it was from a movie

I am super ADD and it seems like its getting worse, so I have trouble sitting through whole movies.

When I am finally settled down enough to actually watch a movie, I fall asleep within 20 minutes.

That being said, I actually make an effort not to watch popular hollywood movies.

I don't want to think or act or talk like "normal people" and a big part of that is not consuming what "normal people" consume.

I would actually call that one of my "keys to success".

Red Pill Gamers

I'm ADD as well but can spend time here for some reason while the tv is in the backround but it's on history or travel. I've always had hate for celebs since childhood so movies have no interest for me but I will watch Napoleon Dynamite everytime it's on.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-14-2012 01:28 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2012 01:08 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

is this the one you're talking about?

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/2...l-of-rome/

Rome fell for many reasons. This must be the first time I've heard anyone blame it on feminism. Serious historians split their pants laughing at that analysis. Feminism as any sort of social movement didn't even exist until very recently in history.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-14-2012 02:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am super ADD and it seems like its getting worse, so I have trouble sitting through whole movies.

When I am finally settled down enough to actually watch a movie, I fall asleep within 20 minutes.

That being said, I actually make an effort not to watch popular hollywood movies.

I don't want to think or act or talk like "normal people" and a big part of that is not consuming what "normal people" consume.

Sure, there's of course the bland typical Hollywood hype (most chick flicks, brainless action movies), but there's tons of amazing films that come out of Hollywood and are far better than the crap that comes out of other countries. Especially when it comes to science fiction. Some of my favorites are Artificial intelligence, minority report (the scene of advertisements following Tom Cruise is downright scary), Bicentennial Man. Recently, I thought surrogates and source code were good. Terminator 2 remains one of my favorites, and I don't think the most recent one was so bad either.

Don't let rejection of US pop culture make you reject the real gems you can get out of it. Even if the majority of hollywood movies are banal, I don't think foreign movies are even better. I spent alot of time watching spanish and russian, and some Thai, and french movies when trying to learn the languages, and it was painful to get through most of them. Chinese movies were the only ones that I really could get in to.

On another note, though, what is this basic truth that all the "red pill," commentators are trying to get at? That feminism has exhausted its ideological effectiveness? That our "9 to 5" cubicle monkey society is strangling our humanity? That we're too consumerist? That evil corporations rule the world?

I think the first question is already being questioned in the US, outside of highly ideological circles, and the second has been a theme in many movies and pop culture. The third I think is universal of humanity and is even worse in other countries.

Ok fine, you can "reject," the reality spoonfed to you by the US media, but then you to some degree, have to come up with some sort of ideology and belief system in response. "I don't buy into that American crap," doesn't quite cut it. Once you try and construct a model for how you frame the world, you'll see that reality is far more complicated.

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-15-2012 02:45 AM)ao85 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2012 02:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sure, there's of course the bland typical Hollywood hype (most chick flicks, brainless action movies), but there's tons of amazing films that come out of Hollywood and are far better than the crap that comes out of other countries. Especially when it comes to science fiction. Some of my favorites are Artificial intelligence, minority report (the scene of advertisements following Tom Cruise is downright scary), Bicentennial Man. Recently, I thought surrogates and source code were good. Terminator 2 remains one of my favorites, and I don't think the most recent one was so bad either.

Don't let rejection of US pop culture make you reject the real gems you can get out of it. Even if the majority of hollywood movies are banal, I don't think foreign movies are even better. I spent alot of time watching spanish and russian, and some Thai, and french movies when trying to learn the languages, and it was painful to get through most of them. Chinese movies were the only ones that I really could get in to.

On another note, though, what is this basic truth that all the "red pill," commentators are trying to get at? That feminism has exhausted its ideological effectiveness? That our "9 to 5" cubicle monkey society is strangling our humanity? That we're too consumerist? That evil corporations rule the world?

I think the first question is already being questioned in the US, outside of highly ideological circles, and the second has been a theme in many movies and pop culture. The third I think is universal of humanity and is even worse in other countries.

Ok fine, you can "reject," the reality spoonfed to you by the US media, but then you to some degree, have to come up with some sort of ideology and belief system in response. "I don't buy into that American crap," doesn't quite cut it. Once you try and construct a model for how you frame the world, you'll see that reality is far more complicated.

Yeah, not a big fan of science fiction..

I just can't relate.

If I am going to watch a movie, it will usually be a documentary.

Quote:Quote:

you to some degree, have to come up with some sort of ideology and belief system in response.

I think the writing on my site addresses that.

Say what you will about my blog, love it or hate it, everyone has to admit it is unique and original.

There is no one out there that is describing the intimate details of the International Playboy lifestyle out there.

There is no "No.2".

Red Pill Gamers

@Gmanifesto: Let me tell you a little sickening story i heard from a friend months ago.
A rich kid in our school got some VIP seats in a cinema for a movie. This kid payed for all his friend's seats including my "friend". The movie was called 'Twilight'.
Me and my friend were talking about this movie and both knew it sucked big time.
Eventually, i asked him why the hell he went to the cinema to watch that movie and replied, 'It was FREE in VIP seats'.

At that moment i really wanted to shoot my self but didn't have a gun. Seriously? People consume GARBAGE because it's FREE? That is a fucking blue pill society.

I'm sure you've seen much worse but still, i believe watching twilight is a very big torment

Red Pill Gamers

Quote: (01-15-2012 12:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Say what you will about my blog, love it or hate it, everyone has to admit it is unique and original.

There is no one out there that is describing the intimate details of the International Playboy lifestyle out there.

There is no "No.2".

Props on the blog, G, your stories are great, there's some good game and travel, and business advice. I also use it to brush up on the boxing world when I'm hanging with my friends from Mexico or PR.

My post wasn't hating at all, just that the "Red Pill," advocates are telling us to question things more, but I don't really see where that takes us. I mean, we still have economies to run, wars to fight, diseases to cure, criminals to lock up, and so on...does anyone in the "Red Pill," have a better prescription than liberal free market democracy in terms of how we should run a society?

If you want to free some minds, I think your efforts would be better spent in genocidal Sudan, oppressive Saudi Arabia, or police state North Korea, or talk to some human traffickers in Nepal. Those are some minds that need freeing....not the guy who is working 9 to 5 and likes to watch football on weekends and go to his kid's baseball games.