rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Re-Engaging

Ok, this one is baffling me -

Dated this girl two years ago for about 4 months, then cut it off because she was just too damn crazy. Banged her for another few months until I met my current gf.

Every six weeks to 2 months she'll text me outta nowhere with random shit like "I'm bored, whatcha up to?"

Of course I take forever to respond, agree and amplify, try to get her to come to my house, meet up, tell her to stop texting me, I'm not her entertainment, etc etc.

Then I won't respond for 2 months, but she'll still always re-engage.

I think she's living with her new boyfriend.

How do I play this one? Can I break through the barrier, or is this a lost cause?

If she's not willing to meet up with you, she's basically using you as a distraction, an entertainment clown. She straight-up said it you by confessing to be only be texting you because she's "bored."

I'd say you're wasting your time. Since you got nothing to lose, turn up the heat a little. Be semi-obscene. Tell her something like, "I know you miss this dick. Let's together for a little refresher session," or whatever. She'll either break down or go away. Win-win.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-12-2012 07:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

If she's not willing to meet up with you, she's basically using you as a distraction, an entertainment clown. She straight-up said it you by confessing to be only be texting you because she's "bored."

I'd say you're wasting your time. Since you got nothing to lose, turn up the heat a little. Be semi-obscene. Tell her something like, "I know you miss this dick. Let's together for a little refresher session," or whatever. She'll either break down or go away. Win-win.

I tried that the last time by telling her the last time to come over and she never dide. 3 months go by and I get another text. I'll be more blunt next time and call it a day.

Ok this is what the exchange was tonight:

Her: So tell me why ur not friends with [someone] anymore? I'm bored... need entertainment.

Me: I'm not here to entertain

Her: Y not? I'm sure ur still good at it

Me: Come over and I'll entertain you with my dick

Her: haha ur dick must miss me!

Me: no text story, in person

Her: drink one day next week?

Me: Wednesday, wear something I like

Quote: (01-12-2012 08:48 PM)Maniero Wrote:  

Her: So tell me why ur not friends with [someone] anymore? I'm bored... need entertainment.

What'd I tell you?! I smelled a dick-talk addict from a mile away. Ping her the day before or the day-of with similar dirty talk.

By the way, nicely played text game. Excellent lines bolded above.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Easy.

She is bored.

You are her entertainment.

Quote: (01-12-2012 09:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What'd I tell you?! I smelled a dick-talk addict from a mile away. Ping her the day before or the day-of with similar dirty talk.

Sometimes I wonder how many individual sex acts this forum is responsible for that wouldn't have occurred otherwise. It's gotta be in the thousands at this point.

You guys are doing the Lord's work.

i wish my ex would come back to me :*(

haha

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

That reply was boss! Haha

Quote: (01-12-2012 10:28 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

That reply was boss! Haha

Agreed. Gonna start using it with every girl I tell to come over. Good work.

i had a similar situation recently. ex girlfriend asks to hangout she comes over im sitting on my bed she just lays on me and starts asking about my current girlfriend (well the only girl she knows that im banging). she would have fucked me had i made a move but i kind of felt bad

My ex .. a very sensitive ,emotional and intelligent girl.Brazilian.
We haven't seen each other in about a year.

November she emails me wishing me Happy Birthday...with some strange message..I pray you have peace ,happiness in your life etc. I say thanks,sounded like a nice message etc. I didn't think anything of it.

This is a few months after she catches me on Facebook saying "Time to be with you,time to have baby with you " talking about her life.etc

Come Christmas she sends another text "Feliz Natal..muitos beijos para voce"etc

Come early January I go on to Facebook ,peruse through as you do....I see a New Years night picture with her and a new guy,and new "ina relationship"status .Open to all her friends on the feed.

Do you think that's wrong?
Emailing and texting me Happy Birthday(with what I now realise is a INdirect message...Why not just say what's happening?) Merry Christmas , so she hasn't forgotten me, but Not think to maybe email me in private about a new guy ,when she KNOWS sooner or later looking on Facebook I'd see her new status?

For a girl ,well a woman she was 39 this week ,I know is super sensitive I thought :
"How would she react if I did that a few months ago and not tell her directly before letting her come upon it with all my other friends"

I know she would have been sad and maybe angry.

I thought there were still possibilities with her ,especially when she talked of getting together and babies a few months ago.

But,I'm also old enough and experienced enough to know feelings can change in the blink of an eye.
I'm here,she's there and her clock's ticking etc

But I couldn't imagine not letting a girl I was close with so recently just come across a new pic with a girlfriend of mine without letting her know, before she stumbles on it on Facebook, because I know that would make her feel bad and as if I couldn't give a fuck.

It made me feel like a dog I must admit,we've been separate a year but I thought there were still possibilities.

How would you approach the situation?
Hang on and see how her new rel. goes...and don't even mention it
Call her out on it.
Just Defriend her.

Or could she just be scared to say anything..or a cultural difference where it is no big deal .

And I'll say this girl was IN LOVE with me ,I haven't felt passion from a girl like it before.
I've been running it through my head and I can't work it out to a conclusion.

Quote: (01-12-2012 09:33 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2012 09:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Sometimes I wonder how many individual sex acts this forum is responsible for that wouldn't have occurred otherwise. It's gotta be in the thousands at this point.

You guys are doing the Lord's work.

I was thinking this the other day!

Ok, might as well keep giving updates!

Last night, around 11:30pm:
Her: Will ur girl be jealous

Me: do u want her to be

Her: well she should be but no dont want her to be

Me: liar

Her: I don't lie. but ill conly come if u promise to not fall for me again

Me: try to keep ur hands off my pants

Bumping this because it just happened twice to me recently:

First one was from a loony broad who is engaged, but was texting me in the fall about wanting to still have me in her life, blah blah blah. I told her that if she's engaged, and we start talking, it'll only end up badly for her marriage.

I know I could have [Image: evil.gif] and taken the lay up, but this one is a psycho, and I don't want her pulling any crazy shit on me.

Anyways, she re-engages last week over email, but in a very professional tone, and asks about something that has to do with my work that she wants to do herself. Funny thing, I know this one was triggered by the World Cup being on, as we were at the height of banging when QF's were on in South Africa [Image: banana.gif]

Being a student of RVF and other resources, I know any type of contact, even if it sounds like a professional request, if it's out of the blue, is because I'm still on her mind. Replied after a few days, and told her I'd get back to her. Probably won't, because I'm not going to be the "ex but we're still friends" dude she's looking for. F'k that.

Second one was yesterday. This one was an LTR that could have turned into marriage about 3 years ago. Definately a keeper if you're into that sort of thing (ie. no tats, lived with her parents, head over heels for me), but I let it go because I wanted to bang other girls. She got engaged 18 months later to a herb who was a family friend of hers. Talked briefly when that happened (about a year and a half ago), and went our seperate ways.

Started with a text on my b-day saying 'Happy Birthday!'. I had erased her number, so there was no ID on it, and I didn't reply. Got a text from the same number the next day asking if I wanted to get a drink with her after the ball game in town. I replied with 'who is this, lost my phone etc.' and she told me. I was quite surprised, but told her I was busy, but later in the week. She also asked how my b-day was. Replied, and told her to let me know her schedule later. Got back a 'Will do[Image: smile.gif]'.

Question to the RVF: I'm thinking she's broken off her engagement or some shit, that's why this was out of the blue. Is that a fair conclusion? I'm throwing this up here, nearly everyone around is blue-pill.

I don't f'k around with married girls, but we will see where this takes me. I have a sweet pad to myself for the next month, which would make logistics better for me than they've ever been. I'll be leaving the country likely in the next two months too, so there could be some real incentive to blow this up.

Until then...[Image: popcorn3.gif]

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Glad for the bump. Some premium text game going on in here - Hoping OP is still around and can give us the update on how it went back in the Winter of 2012

edit: didn't read this all the way through, whoops. I also would like to find out what happened with the OP

Quote: (06-25-2014 01:03 PM)Frontenac Wrote:  

Question to the RVF: I'm thinking she's broken off her engagement or some shit, that's why this was out of the blue. Is that a fair conclusion? I'm throwing this up here, nearly everyone around is blue-pill.

I don't f'k around with married girls, but we will see where this takes me. I have a sweet pad to myself for the next month, which would make logistics better for me than they've ever been. I'll be leaving the country likely in the next two months too, so there could be some real incentive to blow this up.

Never reply to a crazy person that keeps contacting you, who you have no desire to connect with. Its said that this is the fastest way to get someone to stop bothering you.

Do one and your back together, do both of them and you've got your hands full. Are you sure this is the road you want to go down?

Guess what? Girls get horny too! If the girl had feelings for you, and/or you banged her really good (like you might be the best she ever had), she may contact you out of the blue. Don't think it's by accident, she probably wants some dick... plus in her head, going to you was good in the past and doesn't raise her number, so she can justify it.

The second you think one of these girls is wasting your time, just stop replying, and if they start up again, just be as blunt as Maniero was above.

Quote:CJ Wrote:

going to you was good in the past and doesn't raise her number, so she can justify it

[Image: mindblown2.png]

I've never thought of it that way!

One more reason to stick to the Jerk Reward Score (JRS) when judging her sexual past.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before