rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barbados!! What is the deal.

Hey Folks,

Looks like I am off to Barbados at the end of the month. Haven't been in almost a decade so not sure what to expect.

Anybody been lately??

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I have not been but am very curious since I am in love with Rhianna. How long are you going for? I would love to see a trip report while you are there.

Going for a week but staying with family which is the downside. There are not many girls there that look like Rihanna.

I will bust out a trip report for sure.

Our New Blog:

My bet is there are many girls who look like rihanna they just don't have professional hair and make up artist to paint them up to look like rihanna. Probably like the katy perry thing, if you saw her non make up photo, you'd see most stars are just normal to even below average looks with God's for makeup artist.

Quote: (01-11-2012 11:40 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

My bet is there are many girls who look like rihanna they just don't have professional hair and make up artist to paint them up to look like rihanna. Probably like the katy perry thing, if you saw her non make up photo, you'd see most stars are just normal to even below average looks with God's for makeup artist.

I have never seen a good looking chick from Barbados ...ever and I have live around west-indians all my life.

and if Rihanna is the best they have then I'll just skip that place then.

Quote: (01-11-2012 02:20 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

I have never seen a good looking chick from Barbados ...ever and I have live around west-indians all my life.

Not saying rihanna is hot, if she offered her pussy to me on a platter, i'd only hit because it was on the platter and she is rich and the only time having unprotected sex makes sense is if it with a grossly $$$$ rich chick because thats like winning the lotto. Rihanna with lots of make up on though is by no means ugly, and anyone who can afford all the makeup grammy wining makeup artist like her can look good to.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4OoKyn3rP7jV-jEJu7VN...ZLlozgmIbQ]

Anyway if you did not find that pic or at least one of the ones on google images the least bit attractive then you probably just are not attracted to black girls. I don't mean it as an insult or to race bait or nothing, but even if you don't like the face the body is at least do-u-able.

I can see how people don't think she's hot, especially when they fuck with her hair. For me black girls are a +1 though. Love em. Guess it has to do with being white and growing up in a town which is 85% white. Right now, black girls are for sure my favorite. Fuckin Naughty Nomad has me wanting to go to Africa even lol.

Yeah I am leaning to that observation as well, it is a quick R & R vacation.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (01-11-2012 04:01 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Not saying rihanna is hot, if she offered her pussy to me on a platter, i'd only hit because it was on the platter and she is rich and the only time having unprotected sex makes sense is if it with a grossly $$$$ rich chick because thats like winning the lotto. Rihanna with lots of make up on though is by no means ugly, and anyone who can afford all the makeup grammy wining makeup artist like her can look good to.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4OoKyn3rP7jV-jEJu7VN...ZLlozgmIbQ]

Anyway if you did not find that pic or at least one of the ones on google images the least bit attractive then you probably just are not attracted to black girls. I don't mean it as an insult or to race bait or nothing, but even if you don't like the face the body is at least do-u-able.

Wow. This forum is rough.

Rhianna only rates a "do able" on here?

I would love to see pictures of "decent'. Or even "above average".

We would only swoop her if she was "on a platter" ie already naked on the bed?

We wouldn't even get up out of a chair and walk over to talk to her?

That being said, I have never been to Barbados, however, I do know they have a legendary surf spot there, called Soup Bowls:

Quote: (01-11-2012 04:07 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I can see how people don't think she's hot, especially when they fuck with her hair. For me black girls are a +1 though. Love em. Guess it has to do with being white and growing up in a town which is 85% white. Right now, black girls are for sure my favorite. Fuckin Naughty Nomad has me wanting to go to Africa even lol.

I grew up in a town 94.5% white (4.34% of those are latino). I also started to like black women when I moved to Miami, but then I realized I hate they ghetto ebonix and their shitty attitudes. Not all black women speak or act like that, but a good amount do. They kinda turned me off. But when a cute black girl comes up to me speaking propper English, its a huge turn on. I'm such a white boy, I just found out a couple months ago when I first started liking black women, that most of them actually have fake hair. I've significantly lost attraction for them though in the last couple months because of their attitudes, but I'm only talking about american black girls. I finally pulled one last year, but she was a British black girl.

^ " I first started liking black women, that most of them actually have fake hair."
I think that may be a miami thing. Anyway if you do find one of those girls who has naturally long hair but braids it and puts a wig or a weave over it run because you found someone too lazy or too busy to take care of their own hair = someome probably too busy for you.

Nah bro, pretty sure most black girls with long straight hair have weeves. From what black men and women alike have told me is most girls with black hair you see, it's fake. Some black girls have "good hair" but they are usually mixed.

Quote: (01-12-2012 05:00 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Nah bro, pretty sure most black girls with long straight hair have weeves. From what black men and women alike have told me is most girls with black hair you see, it's fake. Some black girls have "good hair" but they are usually mixed.

Not really the case, many black girls have long hair and wear weaves/wigs anyways. because those artificial hair requires no combing. If you were told people with long black hair have mostly fake hair you were given a half truth that you probably misinterpreted. If someone has long hair but decides to wear a wig over their long hair, then the hair we see is fake (as you were told). However your misinterpreting the fact that someone wearing fake long hair to = must have short hair. Which is simply untrue. Most often the case is said black person grows long hair, gets tired of their long hair time requirement for hair maintenance and then braids that hair and puts on a fake hair over the real hair that is already long.

And besides many non black girls have weaves and extensions so its kind of a moot point.

Most girls wear fake hair to an extent as most of them have thin hair anyways once it gets long from all the product they put in it. If you ever been to the carribean you see dark black guys who are not mixed with hair down to their butt walking around everywhere.

One can only assume these people were describing to you their own personal situations. In which case their inability to grow real hair is likely related to the fact that they have poor diets with lack of protein (as I have read many Americans do) therefore they'd be unable to grow long hair as hair is excess protein expelled from the scalp.

http://gawker.com/5840717/worlds-largest...k-on-trees

Anyways I leave you with these images to maybe rethink what you were told, by whoever it was
[Image: 200px-Dreadlocked_rasta.jpg]

[Image: n698015598_1120729_4613.jpg]

[Image: 2246014093_48dabbf635.jpg]

[Image: smoking-ganja-712904.jpg]

[Image: 189-01-dreads-tobago.jpg]

[Image: 189-05-tobago-bob-marley01.jpg]
[Image: 3020502-portrait-of-sad-rastafarian-girl...dlocks.jpg]
[Image: dreadlocks-miss-jamaica2007.jpg]

[Image: zahra-redwood.jpg]

[Image: whoopi-goldberg-pr.jpg]

[Image: cutcaster-photo-800930564-African-boy.jpg]

[Image: rasta.jpg]
[Image: Rasta_Dreadlocks.jpg]
[Image: care-rasta-hair-800x800.jpg]
[Image: The%20Ge3.jpg][Image: 5836941133_1ea512ebb5_z.jpg][Image: raspic140709004_2.jpg][Image: rasta_tshirt_yellow.sflb.ashx]

In majority of African cities, 90% of chicks at night either rock a wig/ lace wig or a weave.

Fake hair is the norm with Afro-chicks. Doesn't bother me -- they can change there style completely in a day.
Variety is the spice of life!

I REALLY want to go to Barbados myself this year...

I haven't yet to been to the Barbados but I know some Bajans back home. The island is similar to others in the English speaking Caribbean (Jamaica, Bahamas, etc); language, history culture, food, etc.

Brush up on your dance hall knowledge because you'll hear a lot of it and get ready to eat lots of chicken, goat and excellent seafood!

HOLY FUCK!!!!

I know those Rasta twins in the third Last Pic!!
They're from kokrobite beach in Ghana... I bought two reggae hats from them which I use for gigs!! That's hilarious [Image: lol.gif]

I think he means most black girls with long STRAIGHT hair have fake hair. Dreads are for sure not straight. Also, pretty sure some of the dreads in those pics are fake also. Fake braids and dreaded are not uncommon. I'm no expert, but all of the black girls I know had long hair, but it was fake. I don't mind it tho. I like the wigs and braids.

I got a Unk who married in....He let me and my bro tag along about 8-9 years ago when he took his family back. YOU WILL BE BORED...but that is the pt right? Relaxation...Stayed in bridgetown...I did not see a bunch of Rihanna's walking around but more of the natural west african types like my Unk...honestly I would do Trini, Dom, hell even Bahamas b4 Barbados...have fun

Thanks CC, that's some solid relative perspective..

Quote: (01-11-2012 12:47 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Hey Folks,

Looks like I am off to Barbados at the end of the month. Haven't been in almost a decade so not sure what to expect.

Anybody been lately??

Can't wait to hear your datasheet. I have family heritage in Barbados so I've always been somewhat interested visiting. I almost went awhile back but it fell through. I hear the rum is great and people are really friendly. Doesn't seem like there's tons to do other than things like snorkeling or hitting the beach and just enjoying the natural beauty of the island. I'm sure there's gotta be some nightlife in Bridgetown, however limited.

Speakeasy - well i was there about 9/10 years ago and it was pretty chilled. I feel the need to do more this time around and it seems certain things might be in place for a good time (cousin is a chef at big hotel, another cousin owns a jewellery shop in a mall). Most of the action is an area called the St Lawrence gap, but i will report on that later. I am dying for the food which will be good, fresh and organic.

Scotian - Calypso music is bigger there than Dancehall which is a Jamaican thing. They also do not eat as much goat like the Jamaicans, but you are so right about the seafood. Flying fish is there national dish, which is delicious.

Primarily I will be on the hunt for tourist girls.

Our New Blog:

Misterstir, all those people have dred locks. I'm not disagreeing with you that black women can grow their hair our, I'm just saying that most black girls you see with nice straight hair have weaves. Can you show me picks of black girls with nice straight hair that don't have weaves that aren't part latin or white? There probably aren't many.

I don't think it really has as much to do with the girls being lazy to do their hair as it does that their hair just doesn't look that nice unless they put in weave. Hell, I preffer their weave over the natural hair to tell you the truth.

Please guys do not hijack this thread about fucking hair, I am here to discuss Barbados.

Our New Blog:

BARBADOS REPORT!!!

Just returned from a one week R&R holiday in Barbados.

Facts about Barbados

-Barbados is a 5 hour flight from Toronto.
-Exchange rate $2 Barbadian dollars = $1 USD
-It is referred to as little Britain, they play Polo here, Cricket of course and there are daily flights from the UK. British Airways and Virgin.
-It is home of the world famous resort Sandy Lane - this is the place where Tiger Woods went on his honeymoon. They pick-up VIP guests in a Rolls Phantom as the airport.
-To drive around the Island is about 3 hours, so the place is the perfect size. Not too small and not too big.
-Beaches are world class, Silver Sands beach is home to Windsurfing and Kitesurfing tournaments. Surfing takes place on the rough east coast, as mentioned by G Man.

Food/Drink

The food is pretty good and tends to be a little heavy. The big dish is flying fish, which is a small fish that jumps out of the water. Lately the price of this fish has gone up due to the fact they have migrated into Trinidad waters. I ate marlin, shark, maui-maui (locals call it Dolphin) and albacore (tuna), the price of fish is dirt cheap here.

The big drink here of course is Rum, the popular brands are Mount Gay and Cockspur. Mount Gay seems to be the drink of choice, my favourite being the Eclispse overproof (100%) dark rum. The stuff is really smooth and goes down very easy with coke. I believe Malibu is also made there as well.

Nightlife

The main spot for this is along the south coast in a area called the St Lawrence Gap, I noticed a Salsa place but with an old er clientele. There is also a place called the Reggae Lounge which plays reggae of course but that seemed pretty tame. The popular spot is McBrides (cover charge $10 BD) but the drinks are cheap and they were doing 2 for 1 when I went. Nothing to write home about to be honest, I went two nights and was lucky the DJ played the songs I requested.
In the bars you will find a good mix of tourists and a few locals, dudes trying to hustle the tourist girls seeking the bamboo stick lol.
There is a club that is pretty good on the west coast just north of the capital Bridgetown called Harbour Lights. This is the party home of the white Barbadians (bajans) and they party hard. As a black man this is not a good spot for me, they tend to stick to there own inside this place. I would highly recommend it for any non-blacks, the girls are nice and I find them sexy when they talk with there little caribbean accents.
The big thing now is hanging out in Rum shacks, this use to be for the poor/lowlife/drunkards. Now it seems alot of working class people hang in them. Cheap drinks, good food and some good conversation, what more can u ask for.
I was taken to a cool one called Bush Bar, it is off the beaten track so only locals tend to know about it. The barman Jack is a stand up guy, he is one of these types that worked on cruise ships for many years and returned to Barbados 20 years ago.
I order a rum/coke of course, he pours my cup 3/4 full of rum. I give him this look and he laughs while cracking open a beer for himself. The next round I get brave and ask to sample the overproof stuff, he puts the coke, empty glass with ice and the rum on the bar. I give him a look to imply aren't u going to pour the rum, he motions me to pour myself saying "mon I don't know how much u want". Priceless.
As couple of more rounds I was feeling good, oh i forgot to mention these drinks are $5 ($2.50 usd).
I also watched the Superbowl there in a hotel bar, they had a drinks special 6 carib beers for $18 BDS.

Girls/People

This is the one area I was a little disappointed with, the women are friendly and very pleasant. They all have blackberry's phones and aspire to have them. That is not the problem, they tend to get heavier as they get older, I found myself only looking at women under 21. Not sure what it is, but as I mentioned the heavy carb foods they eat makes them pack on the weight. These people also live very well in comparison to places like DR/Cuba, poor countries = hot girls.

I was also talking to a girl-friend of mine down there, she asked me if I knew the 666 principle in what girls look for. I have never heard of it so she explained it to me, a guy must be 6ft or more, 6 figures salary and 6 inches in the trouser. WTF Where do these broads come up with this nonsense.!!

I must say the people are very friendly, no one begs you for money or tries to hustle you for something. Generally, they are laidback and like to complain about there beautiful little island.

Conclusion

This is an ideal paradise, the island is clean and well kept.
I used the internet down there and was shocked to find out my cousin has 4G network.
Food in a restaurant can be a bit pricey.
I would only visit b/c of I have family there, I know it can be an expensive destination.
For women stick to DR, Cuba, Trinidad or even Guyana.
Alot of Bajan men go to Guyana for cheap goods and to bring back women.
There are direct flights to SP Brazil, Gol Airlines.
I will go back in August for the Crop Over Carnival, this is suppose to be a great time and I will see more girls/tourists.
January was a quite time of the year to visit.

Our New Blog: