rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obesity Beginning to Corrupt Modeling

Meet Kate Upton. She's a chick that just entered the modeling industry and has become relatively famous in the industry, with GQ and Maxim calling her a "supermodel" and one of the hottest women on Earth. I think Kayne West picked her up at a Victoria's Secret party, and the blogosphere went crazy with envious comments like "omg, he's so lucky." It seems they've never visited Ukraine.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I just see a typical overweight blonde with an above average face and well-proportioned tits. Apparently in the US you can stuff your face in Haagan Daaz all day and still be called a supermodel. A couple decades ago she wouldn't even have had a chance at becoming a plus-sized model in a Macy's catalog.

[Image: tn_kate-upton-7.jpg]

[Image: kate-upton-miami-fashion-3.jpg]

[Image: 119273574.jpg]

Not seeing how she's remotely obese or even chubby. She's not skinny, but she doesn't have a protruding stomach, cellulite or muffin top or anything like that. Her body shape is a bit weird, but definitely not fat.

Her body style actually was more common for models back in the 50s. Marilyn Monroe would be considered fat by today's modeling standards. It was a model in the 60s named Twiggy(an appropriate name if there ever was one) that made the skeleton wearing drapes look de rigueur.

[Image: twiggy+grito2.JPG]

She's still slimmer than 60% of American Women. You do realize that "big" in the Modeling world is very much slimmer than "typical". She has definition in her frame.. she quite honestly just look like she has a large frame. I would hit. Your gay if you wouldn't. Maybe its just a brotha's preference but I would nail that ass with the quickness.

Her stats:
Shes 5 10" (take this into consideration)....

33D-25-36

To put this into greater persepctive she is slimmer than Hillary Duff whom 90% of men would fuck.

[Image: Hilary%20Duff%20Hairstyle.jpg]

She is also slimmer than Ashlee Simpson (not my type) and by default Jessica Simpson whom is a cow - Whom many men none the less still find attractive (Ashlee not Jessica the cow)
[Image: Ashlee+Simpson+++2011+Jessica+S.png]

Your typical average American lizard is probably this:
5 7"
36C-29-32

[Image: 610-MER_p0504_P04_FIRSTCLASS2.standalone...te.111.JPG]

[Image: undecided.gif]

Id be happy is more Women looked like Kate Upton she is dramatically smaller (and attractive) then the majority of American Women, and her face is not bad at all. She simply looks like a cow because she walks beside skin and bone Europeans on the runway.

I am not defending her... I hope Kanye nutted in her eye lol. But I simply think your argument is way off as she is a definitive upgrade over the typical cows that have polluted our streets.

She looks great in the first photo, but a little chub in the last one, especially her face. Oink oink. Maybe it was an allegory for how American women fatten up after walking the aisle...

I would have to say she's in no way overweight. She has an elongated torso because of narrow hips, but she would get smashed 8 days a week. I think the term "Supermodel" gets thrown around lightly (basically any model that gets on a cover, makes the gossip columns, gets photographed with a celeb and walks in a few shows gets annointed), but she's an attractive girl. Also, the modeling industry doesn't always subscribe to the American beauty ideal. Sometimes women get picked that have an UNUSUAL look, but probably wouldn't be considered attractive by a majority of men.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'm with Mangadooza. There's WAY hotter women that Kate Upton. She's getting old, saggy, and fat. Kinda disgusting IMO.

Speak:

Quote:Quote:

Her body style actually was more common for models back in the 50s. Marilyn Monroe would be considered fat by today's modeling standards. It was a model in the 60s named Twiggy(an appropriate name if there ever was one) that made the skeleton wearing drapes look de rigueur.

Nope. Marilyn Monroe Was Skinny. 22 inch waist.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-31-2011 03:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm with Mangadooza. There's WAY hotter women that Kate Upton. She's getting old, saggy, and fat. Kinda disgusting IMO.

She is 19

If you don't think she is hot in the first 2 pictures I don't know what to say

Quote: (12-31-2011 03:14 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2011 03:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

She is 19

If you don't think she is hot in the first 2 pictures I don't know what to say

She's hot, but in terms of modeling there are much hotter. Don't get me wrong, I'd hit that any day of the week.

And if she's 19 and her skin looks like that... she's going to age terribly.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

No way is she anywhere near obese. She's got a big ol' set of tits which seems to be rare for runway models. Maybe she's a little chubs but it looks like she's got a thicker bone structure. Yea there's hotter girls and her body could definitely be a little better, but I would be glad to bang her and in no way would I be ashamed to take her out in public.

I never said she was obese, only that the declining standards have crossed over to even the pinnacle of beauty, where a girl that's 15 lb overweight can have a lucrative modeling career. Sure, we can all agree that she's hot, but when you're earning a six-figure salary to be sexually appealing to millions, we shouldn't have to settle like we do when we put her on covers.

This is a real supermodel from the 80's.

[Image: Paulina-Porizkova-Wallpaper-paulina-pori...76-864.jpg]

Notice the huge difference in their waist-to-hip ratios. An extra 15-20 lb will do that to you.

She is just a little large in the "love handle" area. A supermodel should have a tighter waist line. She is good except for that. It looks like she might be partying and eating her way off of the A list. If she is only 19, her belly/sides should be tighter. She has the body of a 25-29 year old already.

In the second pic, you can see it clearly.

In the first pic, she is covering her "sides" with her hands.

In the 3rd pic, she is wearing an outfit that covers her sides.

Quote: (12-31-2011 04:26 PM)mangadooza Wrote:  

Notice the huge difference in their waist-to-hip ratios. An extra 15-20 lb will do that to you.

This is key! And its why I don't belive the bullshit on Marylyn being "skinny" she was a nice curvy broad that could of been on big-tits-an-ass.com. by no means was she fat... so American cows can't cry and moo that Marilyn a "average" size... she wasn't (35-22-35). I guess in her day she was petite, or a bit below average. American women had curves back then and I am a fan of them (in moderation of course).

This Upton broad looks good.. far from fat. I see tone and you can't have tone if your fat... period. The largest parts of her body are her tits and waist... shes ripe for baby making, in caveman times she would get clubbed and banged out daily.

Blondes never age well, this isn't breaking news. They go downhill at 25 lol. I do agree she looks "tired" for 19 I assumed she was 23 or something. So its surprising shes so young.. she does look like a used Toyota Camry tho.

That's a big girl.

I expect a woman's thighs to not touch when she's standing.

Kate Upton has made several appearances in my 10 thread. I consider myself a man of fairly solid taste in women, and I just can't see the argument against Upton here. If anything, this thread just adds fuel to the "you guys have crazy/unrealistic standards" argument that gets thrown at communities like this (often unjustifiably) on a regular basis. I know we're all different, but some of the comments I'm seeing in here seem absurd to me.

This woman is not even CLOSE to obese. I'm all for the fat-girl jihad, but this girl should not be a target. I am 100% behind kosko on this one-maybe its the latent "brotha" in me, but that's a girl I'd consider ripe for babymaking right now (read: "thick" in all the right ways, with tone to match). She may not be the hottest woman on Earth, but she's definitely a bad chick, and I'd call her status as one of the hottest (actually, probably THE hottest at the moment) swimsuit models out there right now perfectly reasonable and justified.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Eh, she is not chubby or fat, but she is a bit too thick IMHO...especially considering that she works a swimsuit model. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I personally don't care if more dudes lust after thick girls since that leaves more skinny chicks for me.

Would definitely bang. I can't tell if she's a naturally skinny chick that put on a little chub or a girl who will blow up if she got pregnant.

There are definitely hotter chicks, but she's at least a solid 7.

Kate Upton is not fat at all, her frame isn't super skinny like Paulina Porizkova in mangadooza's picture, but that's a good thing considering that Kate's frame can support bigger breasts. The first thing that went through my head when you called Kate plus sized was that this is a troll.

I feel like this has the makings of a troll thread.

I am the cock carousel

^^^^Also, do you see the bone structure of her elbows? Those 'bows have fatty-in-progress written all over them. I saw this thread developing and I couldn't help myself.

Pointy elbow syndrome as Heartiste says. Kate Upton is my favorite model of the supermodels. She looks like a women. Granted I'm a tit man so maybe I'm a bit biased. I find it hard to believe Jessica Simpson is a cow too.

IMO, she just isn't that pretty, face-wise. Her face looks like a run of the mill 'hot blonde sorority girl.'

She has that lower class, white trash look. Thick nose bridge, broad short face, dull features, strong chin, slightly reminiscent of a chipmunk. Usually girls with a face like hers are shorter with thicker bone structure though. She looks like an alpine.

[Image: upton.jpg]

Upton on the left, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, and Scarlet Johansson on the right.

I'm not banging models left and right by any means, but her face isn't the stuff of legend. I also probably have a stronger distaste for that peasant face type than most.

She's thick. If she bends over to pick something up 5 pounds of fat will hang out.

I would bang, but I have to be in a certain mood for it.

Wow i find it scary you consider Kate Upton overweight, she is gorgeous. Go back to the 90's heroin chic models like Kate Moss - if it weren't for the designer fashion and caked on makeup they'd look right at home in a refugee camp. But hey, each to there own.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

The front of her stomach is flat, but she has a few extra pounds on her hips which messes with her waist-hip ratio.

Lol, from the back

[Image: 4234492-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-v-mia...kN7F7SIRGA]

Arm fat folds? Check
Flabby legs? Check
Rolls around the ribs? Check
No waist? Check
Saggy fat tits? Check
Flat, sagging ass? Check
Cellulite? Check

Bitch is fat. You are just so used to being surrounded by fat people you think that this is not overweight anymore. Chick needs to lose about 10lbs, if not a few more.

Very pretty face worthy of a cum shot though, rest will be very easy to forget for me at least.

This is thick without being fat IMO

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrBhMitK0fgSyzaCXoct0...MmTOu4O8Om]

This is slim

[Image: jessica_036_full.jpg&sa=X&ei=8K4BT4SPKqT...CtaTfdgeuQ]

This is athletic

[Image: a6cbc8cd6244e657b14f.jpg&sa=X&ei=FK8BT4i...Sw50q-k4yw]