rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

48 laws of power.
8 laws of power.
Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new "fucking" year. Hopefully, all men here could understand what power means, and how to channel it. There are countless ways to make life what you wish it to be, in the land of plenty. The things mentioned below are but a few. 2012 and onward.

repost...broken link apparently. Sorry about that.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=4...VGnvo7N32w
8 laws of power.
Great book, an absolute must-read and re-read. Incredibly researched. Rules of Seduction is also brilliant.
Have yet to get to War and have heard mixed reviews on 50th Law. Anyone care to report on them?

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best
8 laws of power.
Quote: (12-28-2011 11:19 PM)basil Wrote:  

Great book, an absolute must-read and re-read. Incredibly researched. Rules of Seduction is also brilliant.
Have yet to get to War and have heard mixed reviews on 50th Law. Anyone care to report on them?

Check Roosh's latest blog post.
8 laws of power.
Quote: (12-29-2011 01:47 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2011 11:19 PM)basil Wrote:  

Check Roosh's latest blog post.

50th Law's much easier to read than 48 Laws. As in, more of the examples in the 50th Law are relatable and interesting. Definitely buy it.
8 laws of power.
48 laws is awesome!

I read it a couple of times every month.

A must read!
8 laws of power.
can we post up a pdf link in this thread?
8 laws of power.
Quote: (12-29-2011 10:11 AM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

I tried.
8 laws of power.
Quote: (12-29-2011 04:52 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2011 10:11 AM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

I tried.

Quote:Quote:

http://www.4shared.com/office/Ne3iaYry/R..._of_P.html

Happy New Year.
8 laws of power.
And another one
Quote:Quote:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1254136891...iesWar.pdf

The 33 Strategies of War

This doesn't have the neat formatting like the above link but all the info is still there.
8 laws of power.
edit
8 laws of power.
Quote: (12-30-2011 05:24 AM)hunter7 Wrote:  

Anyone have the 50th Law ?

i could only find an audio version
8 laws of power.
I have the 50th law, hold on I just have to upload it.

( Edit: now I have to re find it all over again, I printed it and had it bound and then I actually bought the book because I liked it so much)
8 laws of power.
happy new year again guys.
8 laws of power.
A summarized easy to read on e-reader version.
8 laws of power.
Art of seduction is the shit. 48 laws of power can be a very dangerous book if you apply all laws into your daily life. Gotta be careful with these books.
8 laws of power.
damn I haven't read this book but you guys seem jazzed. I'll have to peep it out.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
8 laws of power.
48 Laws is a great book, it gives you tools to go out get the outcomes YOU want in your life instead of taking what gets handed to you; it's sort of like game actually. The intro alone has a wealth of practical advice you can use.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
8 laws of power.
48 laws of power and 50th law are books any educated person should read.

i can't sit down and read them like novels though... i think they're meant to be read one lesson at a time just so all of that knowledge can soak in.
8 laws of power.
Interesting
8 laws of power.
Quote: (12-31-2011 07:20 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Art of seduction is the shit. 48 laws of power can be a very dangerous book if you apply all laws into your daily life. Gotta be careful with these books.

How could it be dangerous?
8 laws of power.
Are these books training guides to manipulate people?
8 laws of power.
Quote: (01-12-2012 09:01 PM)houston Wrote:  

Are these books training guides to manipulate people?

Depends how you(or if) you choose to use them. Society is manipulation. People like other animals want to eat, sleep, and reproduce. There's a bunch of hoops we all jump through daily just to eat, sleep and bang(i.e. jobs, mortgages, college tuition, paying taxes).

I'd rather live in a society where we have capable leaders who know how to get the most out of people than have incompetent individuals make it up as they go along. *cough* affirmative action *cough*

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
8 laws of power.
They sound interesting. I need to get my dirty hands on all these.
8 laws of power.
Quote: (01-03-2012 10:06 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2011 07:20 AM)pitt Wrote:  

How could it be dangerous in your opinion? Please explain.

You will live a fake life. Lie a lot, fake feelings, use people, pretend a lot that you are a fool when you are reasonable smart (people will think that you are a fool and will treat you as a fool), eliminate others that you see as competition, etc

If you are looking at living a rich life then you want to avoid all these shit. All these theories could backfire and hard, be careful with this book. Dont get me wrong, there is always something that could be used from there, he is got some good lines about influencing people.
8 laws of power.
How to win friends and influence people

Another, that puts a positive spin on the somewhat darker 48 laws of power.

Books like these are best applied when you have an extremely solid understanding of people and behavior. If you are not good at reading people these books could be more damaging than helpful