rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CANADA: beyond the big three

When I read about Canada on this forum its all about Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, which is fine but, you guys really are missing out on some dope places throughout the country.

In the next few days I will present a series of data sheets on 2nd and 3rd tier Canadian cities that haven't got much , or any, attention here but are still some of THE BEST places to party and shag hot Canuck women, a lot better and easier than that smoggy dump on the lake with a big tower anyway!

The first part of this series will focus on beautiful British Columbia, or BC, outside of Van city.

As anyone who has been to Canada, or met Canadians abroad, you already know that Canadian women are very much DTF and love to have a good time, the guys are fairly chill and laid back and most Canadians are easy to get along with.

BC claims to be "The best place on Earth" (it actually says that on the license plates), I always thought, "what pretentious pricks", until I went there! I've spent about 8 weeks in BC, mostly around the capital, Victoria but also Vancouver, Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley (Lake Shuswap), and these are indeed very beautiful places!

About BC people and culture: some would say the vibe in BC would be similar to the US pacific northwest, lots of lumber jacks, laid back hippie types,etc. The culture here is definitely different than most other Canadian provinces, especially neighbouring Alberta. Pot smoking is HUGE here and it is home to the infamous BC bud, a major cash crop in this province, with some huge industrial size grow ops as well as thousands of ma and pa type dope growers, I can't understate how big this illegal industry is in this province, to get a better idea, check out the Google video clip called "The Union", skip ahead to the 32:20 mark, its crazy, the industry employs 90-150,000 people in BC!!! Very interesting video

I personally don't even like the killer AAA BC bud, its too strong! When I smoke a J, I wanna be able to walk around and talk, not sit on my chesterfield like an incapacitated retard babbling nonsense staring at the tv screen! This brings me to another topic, the BC gangster culture.

We all know about those crazy big pimpin' Mexican cartel Narco guys, but did you know that we have the same version up here in Canada? There are MANY gangsters in BC and I'm not talking about guys on the corner slanging rocks, I'm talking highly organized international gangsters who smuggle tonnes of BC bud to the states at a high profit, a pound in BC goes for about $2000-2500, that same pound in LA or Miami can go for over $6000. Also, a lot of ex and meth is made here, Google "Canada is Colombia north".

Anyway, so if you're hitting up the clubs in Van/Kelowna/Victoria, etc. understand that many of the baller types in these places are gang members and may not take too lightly you gaming their women, who, of course, tend to be the hottest ones in the club.

Onto specific locations: Victoria, the capital is a beautiful city on a nice harbour with mountains in the back ground. For some reason, I ALWAYS hook up in the city, 100% success rate so far! Me and a buddy were once walking home from a club and started chatting up this missus outside a pizza joint, within an hour she was back at my buddy's place getting pounded by the two of us!

I usually start at the Sticky Wicket ( a mixed crowd, many cougars) or Big Bad John's right beside, a shitty little pub with women's lingerie all over the walls! Another decent place for eats and drinks before a club is the Cactus Club ( a chain resto in western canada). The club I've had the most success is called Plan B, and its frequented by many students from the University of Victoria. Victoria isn't the best for nightlife, its a bit tame, but the people are super laid back, for day game I would just walk around downtown, near the Empress and around Government street. Vic is a VERY walkable city, no need for a car, you can get around on foot no problem, also there are some very nice pubs, there is one strip club downtown, Monty's, but its a bit of a dump. I haven't been to Vic in almost two years but I'm sure these old places are still there!

Next, Kelowna: A really beautiful city of about 100K in the Okanagan valley, this is where the rich western Canadians come to retire, its super hot and sunny in the winter and has some amazing ski spots in the winter, if you're into out door fun like water sports, this is the place to be!

I can't comment on the night life here as I only stayed here for 2 days and was partying a friend's cabin (which is a great idea guys, rent a cabin with buddy's here in winter or summer). the only thing I know about the night life is that Kelowna is a big time Hells Angels town (like most in BC!), and you'll see full patch HA guys in some of the bars, be cool and careful and you'll have no problems! Youtube the music video by swollen members "watch this" you'll see some full patch HA guys there with some typical BC gangta gals!

Next, Lake Shuswap. A popular destination for many people in BC and Alberta, basically this is a huge lake where you can rent these big house boats, they accommodate 12-24 people depending on the size. You can rent one for a long weekend for about 1200-1500 for 3 days, depending on the season, you can cruise around the lake all day getting wasted, partying and swimming (theres a bar/resto at one end of the lake) but you have to dock the boat at night. I forget the name of the dock point, but when we docked there was about 30 other boats there, all loaded with other partiers! We hopped boat to boat and partied all night, I ended up on a boat with a group of these BC gangster types, they were passing around an upside down frisbee with a massive pile of booger sugar on it, all you can do, free! I didn't stay long, a bit too risky for my liking, these cats do carry guns on them!

So, thats about it, theres still many other places I haven't gone to in BC and many other adventures you can go on, especially out door ones. You might want to check out BC salmon fishing (catch a big 50 pounder), sledding (ski-doo) in the mountains (youtube "snowmobiling in Golden BC), skiing and snowboarding in Whistler, etc.

BC people are super friendly, especially to visitors from abroad. So if you like out door adventures, pot smoking and hard partying, check it out!

Kelowna in the summer...best kept secret in Canada...great girls!

Scotian you didnt really go in depth about how easy the women are there. What do you think is the easiest part of Canada to visit in terms of easeness? I am talking a city where you can score high numbers, such as 7 chicks in one week, if it is less than 3 chicks per week it cant be easy. I know it depends on every individual but i want to hear your take.

Quebec City (if you have conversational french)
St John's NFLD for everyone else (friendliest people in Canada).

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-24-2011 12:53 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Scotian you didnt really go in depth about how easy the women are there. What do you think is the easiest part of Canada to visit in terms of easeness? I am talking a city where you can score high numbers, such as 7 chicks in one week, if it is less than 3 chicks per week it cant be easy. I know it depends on every individual but i want to hear your take.

Pitt, patience young grass hopper! I will be rolling out a few more data sheets in the next couple of days, including Canada's best kept secret, a place where many of us Canucks say that "if you can't get laid there, you may as well cut your dick off now and throw it in the trash cuz its useless". I know some of you are shaking your heads saying WTF is this guy talking about, while others know very very well, you won't be disappointed!

As for the BC gals, they LOVE to party, trust me, some of the biggest party animals in Canada, also, the drug scene is huge here! If you like getting fucked up on weed, blow, jib and ex, this is the place to go!

I've had some decent success here among the college /uni crowd and I don't consider myself to have the tightest game nor the best looks. My friends who have money, good looks and tight game KILL HERE, but they play into the whole gangster scene, not really my type. One time I went out with a buddy of mine and his friends to a club in Van city, we had a few fly girls with us, getting bottle service in the VIP, bar tab for 6 of us at the end of the night was about $2000, my buddy paid all of it no prob. But the girls were stuck up bitches who played on their Iphones all night, they weren't too interested in me cuz I'm not a drug dealing gangster, you guys know these types of hoochies!

I suggest staying away from Van city if u can't portray the baller type, go to Vic or Kelowna to meet some more down to earth gals!

Good stuff Scotian!
I will be reading your data sheets of the smaller Canadian cities with great interest. I know for a fact the nicest and friendliest girls in Canada are outside of the big cities. I'm specially curious about cities in Atlantic Canada as I keep on hearing that people are very chill there and the girls have fire in the ass (meaning super horny and quite easy). I hear the same about Manitoba/Sask girls. Can you Scotian or anyone else with FIRST hand experience shed some lights into those areas?
Btw, I LOLed at this comment: "a lot better and easier than that smoggy dump on the lake with a big tower anyway!" So true!!!

Good shit Scotian. I've seen The Union documentary about all the weed up there. How do you think the girls would respond to non whites?

Quote: (12-24-2011 01:45 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I suggest staying away from Van city if u can't portray the baller type, go to Vic or Kelowna to meet some more down to earth gals!

I've been sayin this for a while. Vancouver sucks. Victoria and Kelowna are better for girls. Good looking, down-to-earth, fun white girls.

Quote: (12-24-2011 08:24 PM)houston Wrote:  

Good shit Scotian. I've seen The Union documentary about all the weed up there. How do you think the girls would respond to non whites?

if youre anything but indian (like from india) or asian you'll be swimming in pussy. a mexican friend of mine just has to say his name with an accent and they get wet.

How different is BC from Seattle? Going through the triangle of Vancouver, Seattle and Victoria, they all seem very similar.

Quote: (12-25-2011 01:22 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

if youre anything but indian (like from india) or asian you'll be swimming in pussy. a mexican friend of mine just has to say his name with an accent and they get wet.

Utter nonsense. I've known lots of asian and brown guys who have done plenty well.

I"m pretty sure that Van city has one of the highest rate of interracial dating in Canada, mostly Asians and whites, not too sure about the smaller cities like Vic or Kelowna, didn't really notice when I was there.

Most CDN broads don't care - they want something exotic now and then. I think Spanish dudes have an advantage in 2nd tier and 3rd tier Canada simply because there aren't that many Latin people in Canada period.

Quote: (12-25-2011 02:43 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Most CDN broads don't care - they want something exotic now and then. I think Spanish dudes have an advantage in 2nd tier and 3rd tier Canada simply because there aren't that many Latin people in Canada period.

Agreed, if you are from the DR/Cuba or have that look (ahem Mixx) then you will slay bitches like Babe Ruth. Canadian girls love guys from the DR/Cuba but no Mexico so much.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

What about blacks? I heard they're received well in Winnipeg in MiXX's report on the area, but what about other parts of Canada?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (12-25-2011 03:57 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

What about blacks? I heard they're received well in Winnipeg in MiXX's report on the area, but what about other parts of Canada?

Athlone, all major Canadian cities have black populations, even Winnipeg (Mostly East African refugees). If you`re black, you won`t stand out much in Toronto (MANY Jamaicans there) or Montreal (many Haitians and black from former French African colonies such as Cote d`Ivoire, Senegal, Congo, etc), Ottawa (Somalians) or Halifax (African Nova Scotians, more about them in up-coming NS data sheet). Vancouver would be the city of the `big 3` where you`ll find the least amount of blacks (but LOTS of Asians, East Indian, Chinese, Korean, etc).

So, where should a bro go in Canada? If you really want to be `the only non-white person` around, most small towns but I would suggest hitting up a decent sized city like Saskatoon or Regina in Saskatchewan (I know, funny names eh?), Victoria or Kelowna in BC or yes, Winnipeg. If you speak French, I think you could also do VERY well in Quebec outside of Montreal.

Other potential decent spots (but small and a bit isolated, logistics-wise) would be two of my favorite party towns; Moncton New brunswick and Sydney, Cape Breton. I know a Congolese guy who studied at Cape Breton university and he said him and friends would go to the bars there and surrounding small towns, or to local hockey games and young girls would come up to him and shove pieces of paper into his pockets and hands with their phone numbers on them!

Black guys do really well in the Golden Horseshoe, especially outside of Toronto.

Quote: (12-25-2011 04:52 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Black guys do really well in the Golden Horseshoe, especially outside of Toronto.

Is there anywhere Indian dudes like yourself (ie not the stereotypical fobs) do better than average?

Half of the young strippers in Toronto seem to be from Nova Scotia. There's something going on there.

Quote: (12-25-2011 05:08 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

But to answer your question - places where I've met (a few) girls who were actively seeking Indian dudes: Vancouver, the Bay Area, Poland and the UK.

Hanging out in the yoga communities of a city seems to be a good option for seeking out those girls who are into the exotic and Indian guys.

Quote: (12-25-2011 05:38 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Half of the young strippers in Toronto seem to be from Nova Scotia. There's something going on there.

Yes there is something going on there, its called HUMAN TRAFFICKING!

My home province of Nova Scotia is the PIMP CAPITAL OF CANADA, many local Ice Berg slims have come outta here, these guys are brutal though and are not to be fucked with, you will see them in the strip clubs in T Dot and Niagara Falls, basically black thugs, African Nova Scotians (I`ll elaborate on this community in my upcoming NS and Maritimes data sheet), DO NOT FUCK WITH THEM!

I`m not particularly fond of these arseholes as I know of young women in my community who were basically kidnapped, gang raped and forced to smoke crack at gun point, then stuffed into a trunk of a car only to wake up in Montreal or Toronto to whore themselves out.

anyway rant over.

Google: North Prestons Finest

Quote: (12-25-2011 02:49 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Agreed, if you are from the DR/Cuba or have that look (ahem Mixx) then you will slay bitches like Babe Ruth. Canadian girls love guys from the DR/Cuba but no Mexico so much.
So I'll lose points if I say I'm Mexican American? Not trying to brag but I'm a good looking guy and can't imagine a Canadian girl drying up because of that.

Quote: (12-25-2011 06:30 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2011 02:49 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

So I'll lose points if I say I'm Mexican American? Not trying to brag but I'm a good looking guy and can't imagine a Canadian girl drying up because of that.

Don't sweat it, dog. In general, Canadian girls a very equal opportunity. Best thing about them.

Quote: (12-25-2011 05:41 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2011 05:08 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

But to answer your question - places where I've met (a few) girls who were actively seeking Indian dudes: Vancouver, the Bay Area, Poland and the UK.

Hanging out in the yoga communities of a city seems to be a good option for seeking out those girls who are into the exotic and Indian guys.

Yoga girls are not very attractive. It's not worth it.

My advice is not to look for these type of niches. Assume there are none.