rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Snag a Barista!

Help Me Snag a Barista!

So I was in a cafe on the way back from work the other day when I noticed the barista's amazing curvature. This is the first time in a while where I thought to myself: "Man, I gotta see this bitch naked." Her face isn't anything to look at, but she's got a body and a friendly personality. I'm homing in on this one and need a hand.

I've ordered from her twice and had a little chat with her, but nothing substantial until this morning. I decided to sit right across the bar and face her to give her an opportunity to have some conversation with me, which she took up. She saw my uniform and asked where I worked. We had a little chat about that but unfortunately another cock sitting by the bar butted into our conversation. Other customers came in to order which made isolation impossible. I found out that she also works at a local sandwich shop as a delivery girl. She is also a student at the nearby university.

As I left I tried to figure out a strategy to get her out with me. I figured I'd have to come back a couple times in order to get her comfortable with me and give me an opportunity to learn more about her. I couldn't just ask her out after only speaking to her twice. I had to develop something. But how? Her position at the bar and constant patron cock-blocking seem to be really hurting my odds.

Can any of you give me some advice on how I might get this girl out? I was batting around the idea of ordering something from her shop to get her to come to me, but that seems a bit...weird. How many times do you think I should go back before I start trying to pull something? How would you handle this?

Help Me Snag a Barista!

Quote: (12-23-2011 12:07 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

So I was in a cafe on the way back from work the other day when I noticed the barista's amazing curvature. This is the first time in a while where I thought to myself: "Man, I gotta see this bitch naked." Her face isn't anything to look at, but she's got a body and a friendly personality. I'm homing in on this one and need a hand.

I've ordered from her twice and had a little chat with her, but nothing substantial until this morning. I decided to sit right across the bar and face her to give her an opportunity to have some conversation with me, which she took up. She saw my uniform and asked where I worked. We had a little chat about that but unfortunately another cock sitting by the bar butted into our conversation. Other customers came in to order which made isolation impossible. I found out that she also works at a local sandwich shop as a delivery girl. She is also a student at the nearby university.

As I left I tried to figure out a strategy to get her out with me. I figured I'd have to come back a couple times in order to get her comfortable with me and give me an opportunity to learn more about her. I couldn't just ask her out after only speaking to her twice. I had to develop something. But how? Her position at the bar and constant patron cock-blocking seem to be really hurting my odds.

Can any of you give me some advice on how I might get this girl out? I was batting around the idea of ordering something from her shop to get her to come to me, but that seems a bit...weird. How many times do you think I should go back before I start trying to pull something? How would you handle this?

1. "I've gotta see this bitch naked". No, you don't. Think like that and you'll end up making it more difficult for yourself. Ask yourself what thoughts you think she gives you? The same you give her? I doubt it. Men are class A experts at letting their fantasies get ahead of them. So... do your best to drop that kind of thinking and language in all your future endeavors with women.

2. How many men flirt with this barista? If you like her, I bet at least 3 other men do, too. You need to distinguish yourself from the mob of shameless flirters that are fantasizing about her the same way you are right now. Brings us to the next step...

3. How are you going to distinguish yourself? If you've learned one thing from this forum and Day Bang, it's to drop bait about how interesting a character you are. Roosh has done men a tremendous service by giving you a simple model of how to become a more interesting conversationalist. It's that simple.

So write down 5-7 things you've done, tried or learned. It need not be unique, but it should be interesting to women in general. Then think about how to deliver that bait as per Roosh's standard operating procedure. For instance that time you lived next to that coffee farm in Kenya... it was next to the clinic where you were volunteering for a winter. It was strange to live life out of a backpack for 3 months, sleeping in a hut with hardly any possessions, and the children would make a game out of trying to nick your stuff, but you always caught them and then they'd just giggle uncontrollably, bla bla bla...

Now... go forth, and procreate!

Let us know how it goes.

PS. She probably has a boyfriend, so don't get your hopes up. She's also paid to be nice.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Help Me Snag a Barista!

i believe mixx knows how this can be done...

any input mixx?

Help Me Snag a Barista!

Quote: (12-23-2011 12:36 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

1. "I've gotta see this bitch naked". No, you don't. Think like that and you'll end up making it more difficult for yourself.

Oh, I'm well aware of that. In fact, as I sat back to talk to her I took note of my intense emotions at that point. I was worried about it. It's not common that I feel this way about a girl, but when I do it's pretty intense. That's why I'm trying to make this quick so I can just let it go if things don't work out.

Help Me Snag a Barista!

Some days while "working" at Starbucks on my laptop, I watch the customers interact with the baristas. There's a fairly predictable pattern with the cute ones in which one guy after another tries to make lame conversation with them. They always smile and respond politely, because part of their job is making the customers feel welcome, which includes making guys think the barista likes them.

That said, if you actually want a real chance with the barista, your best bet is to be sitting around there in the late afternoon/evening near closing time when there are few customers and the baristas are bored/looking for an excuse to avoid helping their coworkers clean up. If your game is tight enough that you've shifted the dynamic to where they're trying to make conversation with you as opposed to you trying to talk to them while they half-listen and do something else, you've got a good shot at getting them to hang out with you after their shift ends.