rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daybang: IHAB after GALNUC?

I started chatting up a nurse in the grocery store tonight. She opened up immediately and started offering threads, asking personal questions, in one case she asked a question and I ignored it and continued a previous thread and she returned to the question after that. I followed at her side through many aisles and she never gave me the "I gotta go now" vibe.

So I start running GALNUC on the way to the checkout line, getting to the close just as she's signing her receipt. She says "well I have a boyfriend, so I don't think he'd like that too much."

I was inclined to believe her as I figured if it was a shit test she would have tested me earlier in the approach. I told her with a smirk "I don't care about your boyfriend" but let her go, and closed the case (proud of my approach).

On that topic, has anybody gotten fake IHAB's in daygame closes, is there a way I should try to test or finesse it that's different from night game?

This belongs in the Day Bang Support Forum.