rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rockstar game ( inside info ) - with 1000s oflays

Rockstar game.

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:13 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Here is some insider info about a guy's game who has fucked more than 1000 women BEFORE he became famous. I know that this is not a new info or anything but it is a good reminder for direct gamers.

My stripper friend told me about her rockstar exboyfriend and I asked her about this guy's game because she raves about him a lot and told me that this guy has fucked thousands of women.

Rockstar's game:
---------

He is fucking direct, confident, assumes attraction, has great sense of humour, he is unapologetic.
His opener: Grabs girl's tits or something extradirect, then fun conversation with random escalation.
He says stuff like this to the girls randomly: 'Should I game you for 10 minutes or are we going to have sex right now?' (He says it with a cute innocent smile)
His favorite activity is to fuck girls in toilets from behind,
He is well read, reads a lot.
He is pretty enlightened, wise.

The funniest thing: He likes to show girls his dick. He tells them: 'Hey I was wearing this penis ring all day and it makes my cock so hard. Look!' and shows it to them. He is not afraid to take his dick out.

It was very inspiring to me to hear this guy's game.
I had a period in my life when I ran slightly similar game, times when I was very horny and it is amazing how well this game works, it is one of the best styles if not the best for one night stands.

yea this all resonates - the most prolific guys I've known were similar, and when I'm at my best this is similar to me too - the super direct, sexual convo, pulling my dick out, shit like that.

the thousands thing is hard to believe tho - if you do the math that's not really physically possible unless you are a king with a harem. even the 2000 thing with wilt chamberlain was proven to be a stretch by doing basic math.

Why?

I forgot one thing. When he gets rejected he does not care, he just shrugs and goes on with his life or games the next girl.

My stripper friend told me about her rockstar exboyfriend

Insider info? In court they would call that hearsay.

hear·say [heer-sey]
noun
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.
an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.

You're forgetting the cardinal rule: Never listen to a woman!!

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

hear·say [heer-sey]
noun
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.
an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.

What's the point you're trying to make?

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:33 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

hear·say [heer-sey]
noun

What's the point you're trying to make?

I question your source. Show me an article or a study or an interview with a rockstar that has explained his method. I'd be looking at Gene Simmons for game advice. He supposedly slept with over 10,000 women.

Team Nachos

Rockstar game.

I'm not trying to trash you or give you a hard time brotha... I'm just saying that your stream of information is weak. It's a second-hand story from a stripper. You haven't even mentioned this rockstar's name or band or song or linked to his speech or anything.

Help me out a little LOL

Team Nachos

We know rockstars are prolific, but I'm sure many of them exaggerate the number, or others exaggerate it for them. To hit those numbers, they'd have to be doing little else - not playing concerts, rehearsing, writing, taking meetings with the label, eating, sleeping, etc. etc. You'd have to hit multiple women daily, consistently.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

OK

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:21 PM)mofo Wrote:  

You can do a thousand in 3 years if you are hardcore. Why would it be impossible?

in that case you'd have to fuck a new girl almost every day. I shouldn't have said impossible - that's not the right word.

it's just really really high. I guess if you were in a situation where new women were constantly coming to you and you had a really tight process you could do it over like 10 years - that would be more believable.

the number doesn't matter - I mean obviously it's way higher than 99 pct of guys. see if you can meet the dude you could probably learn a lot just by feeling his vibe.

Rockstar game

I met a guy in Helsinki a few years back that was this short indian dude in his 40s. he had a shaved head, drove a shitty van, and dressed like a lumber jack. but he was super smooth and engaging. apparently he went to an all girls school all through elementary and middle school age - his dad did it as a punishment initially but I dont remember why he kept going there for all those years. He said he understood women on a really deep level.

anyways this dudes whole MO was to go up to women and just ask them if they had an orgasm that day, and then ask them if he could give them one. He also had ZERO problem getting rejected. He was probably the most prolific dude I've ever met. He was a local legend.

My buddy that I grew up with said he had been with over a hundred girls before he was 21. His MO was to just pull his dick out the first chance he got (he said he was packing though so that helps lol) but he was constantly getting girls to have sex or dome him up - older women, young chicks, didnt matter.

Rockstar

Quote: (12-19-2011 09:24 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

I met a guy in Helsinki a few years back that was this short indian dude in his 40s. he had a shaved head, drove a shitty van, and dressed like a lumber jack. but he was super smooth and engaging. apparently he went to an all girls school all through elementary and middle school age - his dad did it as a punishment initially but I dont remember why he kept going there for all those years. He said he understood women on a really deep level.

anyways this dudes whole MO was to go up to women and just ask them if they had an orgasm that day, and then ask them if he could give them one. He also had ZERO problem getting rejected. He was probably the most prolific dude I've ever met. He was a local legend.

My buddy that I grew up with said he had been with over a hundred girls before he was 21. His MO was to just pull his dick out the first chance he got (he said he was packing though so that helps lol) but he was constantly getting girls to have sex or dome him up - older women, young chicks, didnt matter.

Oh my, I gotta try that out!!

Hey Iceinthewater, you should provide us with some of the lines you use out there, I like your style.

Let's be real here. Rockstars get laid like rockstars because they are... ROCKSTARS! Half of the shit that comes out of the mouth of Gene Simmons or Vince Neil would get ordinary people slapped.

I remember there being a part on RSD blueprint where Tyler talks about Mick Jagger-game as being "in into room where manager has placed hot chicks".

Quote: (12-19-2011 09:04 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:21 PM)mofo Wrote:  

You can do a thousand in 3 years if you are hardcore. Why would it be impossible?

in that case you'd have to fuck a new girl almost every day. I shouldn't have said impossible - that's not the right word.

it's just really really high. I guess if you were in a situation where new women were constantly coming to you and you had a really tight process you could do it over like 10 years - that would be more believable.

the number doesn't matter - I mean obviously it's way higher than 99 pct of guys. see if you can meet the dude you could probably learn a lot just by feeling his vibe.

I think it is definetely possible, specially when you dont have much responsibilities and you are doing ok financially. Also most of these guys tend to lower their standards most of the time, they would fuck chicks that you probably wouldnt even fuck..one of my older friends who used to roll with me a lot claimed that he fucked around 300 to 400 girls (he was 25 at the time) but many chicks that he fucked i wouldnt even touch it..dude even fucked crackhead chicks and shit..ones that i wouldnt even touch it..i even saw him bringing a girl to my house that was a 1 in my book..well and i can now think of this other thai chick that was a 2..we were trying to gangbang her but my dick wouldnt even get up. So when these ugly ass chicks see a super fly magazine dude approaching them, they would hardly say no, so i dont really doubt when guys claim that they fucked thousands of chicks..the thing is..what was the quality they had..i like my quantity of chicks dont get me wrong, but she needs to be a at least a 6.5 unless im just toooooo horny then i lower my standards.

A guy in the year above me at school is like that. Super physical. Being a bit tall and very good looking doesn't hurt. He just graduated high school and has 12-15 fucks already and many more blowjobs but barely ever talks about it. He first got his dick sucked when he was around 14. I know the girl, she was like 13 back then. Dead serious, natural born player.

He's so physical he even manhandles another dudes, grabbing inner thighs and trying to reach for their junk. So you can only imagine he fucking crazy he is when he's got a girl isolated.

I believe that's a really high risk high reward game. While I wouldn't doubt someone can have an extraordinary level of success with such uber-directness, I can also imagine this guy must have gotten slapped, thrown out, beaten up or perhaps even called cops on a few times. Any record of that?

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (12-21-2011 01:45 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Let's be real here. Rockstars get laid like rockstars because they are... ROCKSTARS! Half of the shit that comes out of the mouth of Gene Simmons or Vince Neil would get ordinary people slapped.

Agreed. If you are not a well known local celeb, chances are a women will think you are a pervert if you go up to her and ask if she had an orgasm that day or just whip out your cock, the latter will likely get you slapped and the cops called on you.

If you have your face planted on a screen in a music video as you approach her, chances are whipping out your cock will make her stick her tongue in your ear....OR a lawsuit for sexual harassment like Monta Ellis is facing!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/monta-ellis-sued-2011-12

Mixx

Rockstar

A friend of mine is some sort of underground rapper and while hes got some fame here in Germany, hes by no means a celebrity. Anyways, I was in some shitty club with him and he had brought along a female fan of his, an ugly, chubby russian girl. We were having fun and suddenly my rapper friend approaches some dude asking him, if he wanted his finger sucked by the the ugly russian girl. The dude was like OK and the girl did suck his finger, just like that, like a puppy.
My point is, if some shitty local underground rapper with very little fame to his name can pull off shit like this, imagine what real A-list celebs can do...

Long gone are the days of the rockstar as we know it, my friends. Feminism, sensational media, and liberal courts have opened the way for celebrities to become targets in the Western World. Any gutter slut with enough makeup and lacking in skirt has a chance at getting backstage for the golden ticket. Back in the day that was an autograph, or sex/drugs. Now? It's a spot on Oprah and a lawsuit for being taken advantage of.

A free ride for being groped. Fast tracking to fame never got so easier.

Being a rockstar is uber social-circle game.

I am trying to figure out if having good game gets you to that level, or if getting to that level gives you good game.

I recently got into this chicken vs. egg argument with a buddy of mine who was arguing that I was wasting time going out and cold approaching girls in bars. Instead it would be better to just hang with guys who are part of an "in-group" and then I will be pre-selected.

That makes sense, but you'd still have to have game even if you're in the in-group, right? I'd be curious to know how many celebs who don't have typically good game are still banging lots of chicks. Can you even be a celeb if you don't have good game or charisma?