rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Logical Reasons Not To Marry
Logical Reasons Not To Marry
This is a very interesting article I found on happierabroad.com
Link: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1215
Posting it here as a reminder for all of us before we decide to tie the knot, specially here in North America. Some excellent food for thought for all of us men in here and beyond this forum, so pass this on to any guy you know who's about to embark on this self hara-kiri.

Seven Logical Reasons Not To Marry - What Society Never Tells You

"A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished." - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Society says you are incomplete until you're married. It is part of our social programming. Your parents are expecting you to get married, to follow on with their tradition and give them grandchildren. Your friends are all getting married too, leaving you left out. So, if everyone is doing it, doesn't that mean it must be right? Are there any reasons not to marry?

You bet! Many good ones. There are many disadvantages, risks and opportunity costs that come with marriage. But society will never tell you about them, because society is not there to give you truth or freedom. It is there to CONTROL you and make you a conformist. But I am not. I am here to tell you the truth and give you the other side to consider.

And no, just because everyone is doing something doesn't mean it must be right. As my school teachers always said, "If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?" And Gandhi said, "Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth." In other words, everyone doing something has no effect on the truth. The truth is, there is no one thing that's right for everyone. And society does not tell you the consequences of what it expects of you.

So before you get married, understand what you are getting into. Here are the many disadvantages, risks and opportunity costs that come with marriage which you may not have yet considered.

1. You may regret it.

Believe it or not, you don't really know your partner. You may know his/her surface personality, but not their real self or innermost thoughts and feelings. Later down the line, they may change and you may too. You might grow apart. You might become incompatible. What then? Are you going to stay together and be miserable just because of an artificial marriage vow to stay together "til death do you part"?

What if your spouse becomes a monster? What if you no longer love him or her? What if you love someone else? You can't know what's going to happen down the line, so why make unrealistic promises? That is foolish and unwise. It is also dishonest in a sense too.

2. It will kill your sex life and you can never experience romantic or sexual variety again, at least not ethically.

Most people about to marry never consider this, but marriage kills your sex life. After a few months, the sex will no longer be interesting. It will become a routine. And the longer the marriage goes, the less sex the couple will have. After a number of years, it will eventually be reduced to little or nothing. In fact, it is not uncommon for long-time married couples to only have sex once a year, or never even! So you gotta ask yourself, if sex is important, why kill it off?! By doing so, you've shot yourself in the foot - all because society told you to. Now how do you like that?

To Men: Think about this: There are millions of attractive women out there. You will never be able to romance them or sleep with them ever again, if you keep your marriage vows that is. Think about it. According to the oath you made, you are supposedly never going to sleep with another attractive female ever again until you die! How do you like that?

Well I don't like it. Why restrict and bind yourself for life like that? Isn't that crazy? Isn't variety the spice of life? Remember that fantasy you've always had about being in a foreign exotic country and having a beautiful woman smile at you and wink? Well if that happens, you won't be able to follow up on it, at least not without being unfaithful. You won't be able to "go with the flow" so to speak due to an artificial bind. How do you like that?

See what happens when you listen to society? Would you swear for life to only eat vanilla ice cream and no other flavors? No. Would you take an oath to only eat fried rice and nothing else? No. So why would you swear to only have one woman forever and never experience any others? It doesn't make sense, and it's unnatural and difficult to keep such an oath. One should not make promises that one can't keep, right? So why do it? Aren't you being dishonest by taking such oaths? Is it right to lie to appease your family and peers?

The grass is always greener on the other side. If you are married to a brunette, you will be lusting after blondes and redheads, because you don't have them and can't have them. If you are married to a blonde, then you will be fantasizing about desirable unattainable brunettes. If you are married to a white woman, you will be lusting after exotic silky feminine oriental women you can never have. If you are married to an oriental lady, you will be lusting after hot white women. Etc. It's inevitable.

What if you are no longer sexually attracted to your wife? And then this hot young woman who looks like something from your fantasy comes into your life, or becomes your secretary? What are you going to do? Deny that you want her? Deny that you fantasize about her? Think about it.

What if you fall in love with another woman who has qualities your wife doesn't? Then you have to keep it a secret from your wife. What if you love another and can't stop thinking about her? What then?

But that never happens right? Well according to society it doesn't. So was society right?! You tell me.

An artificial marriage contract cannot control your heart, feelings or lust. But of course, society forgot to tell you that.

When you are married, you can never experience the thrill of the chase again, or love at first sight, or the special moment of a first kiss, not without being unfaithful to your spouse. You are not supposed to experience that electric volt you feel when you touch a beautiful woman for the first time. No more sexual adrenaline rushes for you. Nothing in marriage can replace such things, for marriage does not provide such stimulation. Marriage is nothing but monotonous routine, kept stable just for the children, not for you.

Also, when your life becomes a routine with no variety, time goes by faster, your life slips by faster, and you get old before you know it, never having experienced more variety or adventure. Think about that. Remember that.

3. Marriage does not necessarily make you happier.

It just keeps you looking normal to society and to your peers. Most marriages do not result in lasting happiness. Couples either argue or just tolerate each other out of commitment. The myth of "happily ever after" has been disproven endlessly, yet people still believe it.

Look, there's no perfect world. Everything in life has tradeoffs and opportunity costs. When you gains something, you lose something. Marriage is not what it's cracked up to be. It may bring you some things, such as stability and a family to raise (if that makes you happy), but it takes away other things, like personal freedom, privacy, adventure, other women, travel time, variety in life, time to develop your soul, etc. You're always going to be happy about some things, but unhappy about others.

After you get married, somewhere down the line, you're going to miss the freedom of being single. You're gonna feel like you're in a rut, where you've given your whole life away to an enslaving job, nagging wife, spoiled kids, and a monotonous routine sexless life. Your playtime will consist of cliched family outings with kids, not the fun and freedom you enjoyed in your youth.

4. Divorce rates are high and rising.

“Most women set out to try to change a man, and when they have changed him they don't like him.” - Marlene Dietrich

In America, the divorce rate has risen to 50-60 percent. If you know there's a high probability of that happening, then why promise to stay together "til death do you part"? Wouldn't you be lying to yourself and others? Besides, how many people can be 100 percent sure of something or anything?

Divorce is expensive, complicated and messy. Many men lose half their property and assets, or all of it. It ruins lives. Many of my friends say that marriage was the biggest mistake of their lives. Why go through all that trouble? Why not just avoid all that just by not getting married, especially with the previous reasons mentioned? Why waste all that money? Why go through all that trouble? Why risk losing all your hard earned assets? It doesn't make sense! Just because society says so?! F*** society!

5. A man could lose his property, assets and children in a divorce.

"I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house." - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Many divorces end in the man losing his house, assets, and children, all going to the mother since courts tend to favor them. A man can lose everything, leaving him in grief, depression, and even suicide. A divorced man who has lost a lot is not going to be desirable to women.

Therefore, a man stands to lose a lot or everything in marriage, while a woman stands to gain a lot. Not fair of course. But ask yourself this: What advantage is there for a man in marriage? Nothing! Except maybe some stupid tax breaks.

Isn't it better to just keep your property and assets separate? Sheesh. You see how society complicates things and gets into your own affairs? Stupid isn't it? So just avoid it then! It's that simple. Stop being a conformist and caring what others think of you.

Look at the big picture and you see it's a raw deal for men. Marriage protects women and children, at the expensive of men, who are expendable. It gives security to women, and stability to children, but nothing to men. That's because society cares about women and children, but not men. So don't let them take advantage of you.

6. Marriage is artificial and unnatural.

Love is a wonderful natural thing between two people that cannot be expressed in words. It lets you experience your biggest highs and lowest lows. It is highly personal too. Now what does that have to do with an artificial government contract? NOTHING! So why does society say it does? Because society wants to CONTROL you!

So you see, it doesn't make sense to invoke an artificial contract into a relationship or love affair. Why not let love bloom, run its natural course, however long that may be, and die out on its own? Why try to force people to stay together with an artificial binding contract, even if they shouldn't? That's imprisonment. It interferes with the natural cycle and flow of things, and with human will too. Love cannot be controlled or tied down with a contract.

Furthermore, it is reckless to swear an oath to love one person for love. You can't keep that promise any more than you can swear to only eat fried rice for life. It's unrealistic, unnatural, and unnecessary.

7. Marriage takes away your freedom.

"In our part of the world, where monogamy is in force, to marry means to halve one’s rights and to double one’s duties." - Arthur Schopenhauer

From a certain point of view, marriage is essentially SERVITUDE - to your spouse, to the relationship, and the family as well. It is not freedom. You can't just do whatever you want or put your own interest first. In fact, you must appease your spouse by conforming to her wishes and standards, and accept her friends and in-laws (or at least pretend to). You cannot make decisions as an individual anymore, but must seek her consent on everything. You must "run everything by her". Many men in America even refer to their wife as "the boss" for some reason.

And of course, if you marry, you are not free to love other women, date them, or even befriend them, ethically speaking that is. Your wife will not even be comfortable with you having any other female friends, even if they are innocent ones, for she will always be suspicious of them and watch how much attention you give them. What this means is that all female contacts are off, except your wife, unless she approves of them or you spend time with them only with your wife around. Therefore, you are not free to do what you want in terms of other women.

Furthermore, your wife will expect you to keep a stable job to provide money and security for her and any children you may have together. Unless you really love your job, it is basically slavery in a private dictatorship. But what if you don't like your job? What if you get tired of your job and want to take off and travel the world? Or move somewhere else? Or decide you don't want children? Unless your wife agrees, it will be hard for you to do that. You kind of have to do what she says most of the time. Hence, no freedom for you.

What this means is that if your dream is to have a life full of adventure, travel and freedom, then don't get married, cause marriage will take away all that, unless you're lucky enough to find a partner who shares your same lifestyle.

What I've never understood, is why anyone would want to give up a life of freedom, traveling, and dating different hot women, for the boring monotonous routine life of marriage, responsibility and raising a family? It just doesn't make any sense.

In the latter, your freedom is totally gone and you are tied down into commitment, obligation and responsibility, which people call "life". Why would anyone choose such a predicament, let alone be fulfilled by it? Such a lifestyle embodies nothing but routine, burden and imprisonment. The former is obviously a thousand times more fun, exciting, interesting and pleasurable than the latter. So why would anyone choose the latter? I don't understand. It's mind boggling.

Could it be because Mother Nature has programmed people to want to raise a family, to ensure the survival of the human race? Is that the only reason? Or because society told people that raising a family was the purpose of life, and so people followed it?

I just don't understand "normal people". They've never made sense to me. Am I liberated or crazy? Oh well.

It's funny how people always want to HEAR that they have freedom (or political freedom rather) but when they follow what society taught them - by getting a job and raising a family, they reduce their freedom to ZERO and don't even think about it! It's like people want to hear that they have freedom but don't want actual freedom itself. How weird and ironic.

Conclusion

So you see, there are many good reasons not to marry - many disadvantages, risks and opportunity costs that could turn out to be a mistake with disastrous consequences. Now I'm not saying that marriage is wrong for everyone. No one thing is right or wrong for everyone. But the thing is, society never tells people about the consequences, disadvantages and opportunity costs of marriage. And that's a bad thing.

So one should consider them first before getting married and weigh them out. After that, the decision is ultimately up to each person. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm just informing them of what society won't. Thanks for hearing me out.
Nice reminder, VP. I feel like showing this to guy friends who are getting married (well in advance of the day, of course lol).

This reminds me of one time my brother and I ran into our cousin we hadn't seen in just under a decade and she was bitching to us about her divorce, etc. Then in the same breath she turns and looks at us both with a confused look and says, "Why didn't either of YOU guys ever settle down and get married?"

Um...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Interesting thread
I agree with all of this. Marriage is for women, not for men.

The only reason I can see for marriage would be medical benefits/rights for your partner, and maybe getting married if you have a kid with a girl, and want to create a more stable environment for that kid growing up.

otherwise, marriage is really dumb and has no real benefit for a man.
Great write up VP, +1 from me. I'm glad someone articulate has put it down so we can really see the reasons not to get married.
I tell guys all the time that the ONLY reason to marry is if you want to be a father. Sure, you could do that without marriage, but I think kids should have a shot at growing up within a nuclear family. In the end, your kid/kids will be the only positive thing you can look back on. There's really no other benefit to marriage.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
An interesting video about why marriages fail:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f-eoC7Co...embedded#!

The guy does raise some excellent points. Enjoy.
Quote: (12-18-2011 05:42 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I tell guys all the time that the ONLY reason to marry is if you want to be a father. Sure, you could do that without marriage, but I think kids should have a shot at growing up within a nuclear family. In the end, your kid/kids will be the only positive thing you can look back on. There's really no other benefit to marriage.
Funny you may think that but, I had to ditch my daughters mother because she needed a stable household to grow up in. Mom present= unstable and retarded.

Let me add here the demise of my two best childhood friends even though one of them reads this forum he can defend himself if he chooses..

One dude married his HS girlfriend and is now living in his moms basement while he makes the payments on his million dollar house that he doesn't live in.

The other married a girl he found at work. He went into this knowing what her rules and standards were and hid his real self. He's atheist but has to go to church. He has to hide the fact that he texts me once in a while. He loves weed but even on a camping trip when her friends sparked one up he wasn't allowed to take a poke. He's not allowed to have a facebook. I asked him..Hey hows it going? Money right? He told me his wife is doing awesome but he's broke. He pays the bills and she keeps and saves her cash. I can write these stories for days.

Funny thing is when I was in Highschool I would bang milfs and all kinds of other sluts and these dudes thought I was fucked up...I do get the phone call or email once in a while saying oww I get it now..what the fuck was I thinking but then they turn around and do the same shit again with a different bitch.

Remember that guys my age were programmed for marriage. The dude who works for me can't even talk about even going on one date without marriage coming up. He can't get the concept of just banging random girls no matter how hard I force it on him.

When I was a teenager I worked for these two guys that were married. They were both worth a mill or more and would work from 6am to 6pm everyday while their wives just cruised around in Benz's or stayed home.
Everytime one of those bitches would call either guy would be throwing hammers and shit right after ten times a day. They said Don't you dare ever, ever get married. One of the guys was the kind of person that if he told you something he was right everytime so I would take what he said very seriously....

Today I was looking at the mens pof profiles in my area to see what kind of stuff they were writing....Know what I noticed? They are starting to list how well the cook and clean. Great.....Dumbasses. Make a great husband will you? Good for you.
As you get older trawling the bars gets old,you won't have many if any friends similar age doing the same and it will be a lonely existence.

Marriage or shacking up together is just the next stage,if you're into somebody.
You can't go into every relationship thinking how badly it might turn out!

If you haven't sown your oats by 45 then you probably never will.

If I turn 45 without a girl and kids I'll feel I've wasted time.

It's the law of diminishing returns,when you're young you think it's going to last forever..It doesn't !

And if you're not careful you end up as that sad case in the supermarket buying that Christmas TV dinner for one!

Take heed [Image: smile.gif]
Quote: (12-18-2011 06:37 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

As you get older trawling the bars gets old,you won't have many if any friends similar age doing the same and it will be a lonely existence.

Marriage or shacking up together is just the next stage,if you're into somebody.

It's the law of diminishing returns,when you're young you think it's going to last forever..It doesn't !

And if you're not careful you end up as that sad case in the supermarket buying that Christmas TV dinner for one!

What if she leaves you and takes your house when you're 47? Then you just really wasted time. Don't be afraid to be single in your 40s it's good.
I look at guys around me, be it relatives or guys I know or have known and I have yet to see one of them encouraging me to get married. During family gatherings with relatives and all, the only people who bring up the topic of getting married and always ask me why I haven't settled down yet are always, without fail, the women and never ever the men. I wonder why...

The only way marriage could be a viable option is :
a) to get married to a girl from Asia, Eastern Europe or Latin America.
b) keep her there and don't you think of bringing her in feminazi infested North America where within a year or two, she will be turned into a mean feminazi bitch by the females she would meet and will take you to the cleaners within 5 years or less. Guaranteed and unlike the usual saying in business, NO money back here.

Stay there, lead a happy life, have kids and you can be happy. But in North America, that is unfortunately not possible.

Each time I hear or read these kinds of stories where the bitch took the house and raped the guy in the courts make my blood boil. What these whores do with the help of the f-up legal system is nothing short of criminal and make the actions of OJ, an heroic act.
Quote: (12-18-2011 06:45 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What if she leaves you and takes your house when you're 47? Then you just really wasted time. Don't be afraid to be single in your 40s it's good.

I smirk a little when young guys think life ends in their 40s. I am early 40s and love being single. I tried the marriage thing and hated every minute of it. I got the hell out of it pretty quickly so no financial pain. That was the last time I let society dictate what I should or shouldn't do.

Women normally treat marriage like underwear. I don't know why guys think you will be alone if you stay single. Tons of wives are fucking around with guys like EMech while husbands are grinding at work. haha

There really is no reason to get married and I don't even consider having kids a reason anymore.
Quote: (12-18-2011 06:24 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2011 05:42 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Funny you may think that but, I had to ditch my daughters mother because she needed a stable household to grow up in. Mom present= unstable and retarded.

Let me add here the demise of my two best childhood friends even though one of them reads this forum he can defend himself if he chooses..

One dude married his HS girlfriend and is now living in his moms basement while he makes the payments on his million dollar house that he doesn't live in.

The other married a girl he found at work. He went into this knowing what her rules and standards were and hid his real self. He's atheist but has to go to church. He has to hide the fact that he texts me once in a while. He loves weed but even on a camping trip when her friends sparked one up he wasn't allowed to take a poke. He's not allowed to have a facebook. I asked him..Hey hows it going? Money right? He told me his wife is doing awesome but he's broke. He pays the bills and she keeps and saves her cash. I can write these stories for days.

Funny thing is when I was in Highschool I would bang milfs and all kinds of other sluts and these dudes thought I was fucked up...I do get the phone call or email once in a while saying oww I get it now..what the fuck was I thinking but then they turn around and do the same shit again with a different bitch.

Remember that guys my age were programmed for marriage. The dude who works for me can't even talk about even going on one date without marriage coming up. He can't get the concept of just banging random girls no matter how hard I force it on him.

When I was a teenager I worked for these two guys that were married. They were both worth a mill or more and would work from 6am to 6pm everyday while their wives just cruised around in Benz's or stayed home.
Everytime one of those bitches would call either guy would be throwing hammers and shit right after ten times a day. They said Don't you dare ever, ever get married. One of the guys was the kind of person that if he told you something he was right everytime so I would take what he said very seriously....

Today I was looking at the mens pof profiles in my area to see what kind of stuff they were writing....Know what I noticed? They are starting to list how well the cook and clean. Great.....Dumbasses. Make a great husband will you? Good for you.

I hear you, but for men that really want children, I think you need that time where you wake up and go to sleep under the same roof as your kids. To build that bond with them, a bond you can't have if from the very beginning you're a weekend dad. Where some bitch and HER friends and family are spending more time around your kids than you are. In the event of the inevitable separation/divorce, you've hopefully built a bond with your kids that even the most hateful bitch can't destroy. Your kids will love and miss you. You'll remain a major part of their lives, despite her. If a man is indifferent about children, he should avoid marriage at all costs.

Marriage programming was very strong in your generation, and it's still there now. Men and women wait longer, but there's still the believe that eventually a man must/should settle in and start a traditional family. My own first cousin is on his second marriage. The first one was to a total bitch, who didn't respect who he was and was manipulative and cruel. She wouldn't have a child with him, and eventually they divorced. She then had a kid with some random dude, and doesn't even care if he's a part of the kid's life. She wanted the baby, not him. I wanted to see my cuz take more time to do the things he wanted to do (he was a film maker, and that means he took various jobs in tv/film as a Production Assistant, Assistant Director, etc. and even Starbucks just to keep money coming in while he pursued his passion. The first wife couldn't accept that). Naturally, he immediately started dating someone else, and before you know it, they're engaged. So he's married again, less than two years after the first marriage ended. STUPID. Barely a year after the wedding, she's pregnant (she was overweight before the baby, and they were supposedly delaying having a baby until she got health issues under control, but...). She's a high-achieving type (corporate lawyer, Stanford undergrad, Columbia law). But low and behold...she's unhappy with the work she's doing, and it's creating stress, so she has to take a medical leave. He's still taking jobs where he can, and got laid off from a good job in tv JUST before the kid was born. The wife gets a teaching gig in San Diego (they were in LA), so she eventually gets offered a full-time staff position. So he has to move to San Diego. Not so bad. That was a year ago. I just find out she's found a better job in Little Rock, Arkansas. So they're moving again. He had gone back to school for a certificate in IT, and found a good job, but he has to give that up. Now he's going to finish his undergrad degree at UALR (he left Cal-Berkeley early, and never finished. I'm sure SHE decided he should finish), and eventually find another gig down there. I love my cuz, but he's always been attracted to high-achieving women, and because he chose an unstable pursuit for himself (film making), they always had a certain power over him in that they made more money. Once the kid came, he had to put that aside and find a career, with medical coverage, etc. His life is now dictated by that of his wife, who is fat and getting fatter, and doesn't fuck him - not that he's actually attracted to her anymore. He'll be down there in Arkansas, away from ALL of his friends and family in California (his mom, my Aunt, moved out to LA years ago to be near him, since he's really all she has). Most of his closest friends are from his college days in Cali. It's hard to make close friends at age 42, so he's isolated. The only good thing he has is his son. Every ounce of joy in his life will HAVE to come from him, because there's little else for him.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
Timoteo tell your cousin to push his bitch into finding work in Tampa bay. When he gets here he can use my Lawyer to file his divorce/custody. That bitch wont know what hit her.
Quote: (12-18-2011 07:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Timoteo tell your cousin to push his bitch into finding work in Tampa bay. When he gets here he can use my Lawyer to file his divorce/custody. That bitch wont know what hit her.
lol.

mechanico - what advice do you have for all the young players on here? there's quite a few that want to settle down in the future and possible marry.
Quote: (12-18-2011 08:25 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2011 07:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

lol.

mechanico - what advice do you have for all the young players on here? there's quite a few that want to settle down in the future and possible marry.
Houston some dudes are just going to do it anyway. Like what was said find a girl from another country and keep her there otherwise get cozy with a good family lawyer. The reason I found this forum is when I went online to investigate why american women suck so much and had thought of bringing a Colombian girl here to help me at my house and with my kid.

There's no reason to marry a girl here. Anyone who reads this forum should know better.

Watch this thread and the Kobe one. Hundreds of people will read them and not one can give a valid reason to defend getting married here. You know why? Because there's no women here. Any Chicas reading? Give me your best shot
the only reason i can see for marriage is for kids

other than that i have no desire to ever do it.

not interested in kids at the moment.
Quote: (12-18-2011 09:51 PM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

the only reason i can see for marriage is for kids

Still wanna have kids?

Mixx
Vacanceir Permenant -

Thank you for posting this.

Quote:Quote:

This is a very interesting article I found on happierabroad.com
Link: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1215

Try clicking on the original link. The original article was deleted from the forum, so you just preserved these insights.

Timteo:

Quote:Quote:

I hear you, but for men that really want children, I think you need that time where you wake up and go to sleep under the same roof as your kids.

I think, as the decades roll on, a harsh reality will become apparent: if you want to guarantee a stable upbringing for your kids, you need to figure out how to do it as a single father. Otherwise there will always be the threat of divorce, and losing custody of your children.

You might say, "But the kids need a mother!!!"

All bullshit. A good father can do everything a mother can and more. Being a single father is a lot of work, but if you want kids it will be worth it. Hire a nanny to help out.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That's a straw man. You're saying EITHER marry and have a great social life, OR stay in the game and be socially isolated trawling bars for pussy every night.

That's not how it works. You can build yourself a nice life without ever marrying. You can meet women in other places than bars. You can have fulfilling LTRs without signing your life away with a marriage certificate.

I don't plan to avoid marriage because I fear it will turn out badly. I avoid it because the alternative is so much better and more fulfilling.

As for kids - you don't need to be married to have kids.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat
Here's a link off the forum
http://www.avoiceformen.com/women/hyperg...the-title/
Mainstream Science is finally starting to notice this trend:

"Why young couples aren't getting married -- they fear the ravages of divorce"

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-12-youn...vages.html

Took long enough.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."
"...A good father can do everything a mother can and more. Being a single father is a lot of work, but if you want kids it will be worth it. Hire a nanny to help out."

This is another trueism that I lay on my boys. I tell them the only things a woman can do for a kid that a man can't is carry, give birth and breastfeed. Those things are biological that we can't change. After that's done, men that want to can raise a kid as good as any woman. Women don't like to hear this because they believe their gender makes them better "nurturers" to children. Human women don't have nurturer instincts, just like they don't automatically know how to care for young. Humans have to learn that, and tons of bitches either aren't cut out for it, or really don't want to.

Quote: (12-18-2011 10:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

A good father can do everything a mother can and more. Being a single father is a lot of work, but if you want kids it will be worth it. Hire a nanny to help out.

I was thinking about going this route, and will do the nanny thing, BUT in a foreign country until they are ready for College.

The gov't also gets in your way of raising your kids the right way....you can't so much as scream at your kid today without having social services knocking on your door to file charges.

Mixx

The beta who is buying himself a tv dinner, is doing it because he lacks balls to live life, not because of any silly lizard.
I cannot stress it enough, one of the things Roosh gets consistently right is that a man must have the vibe. For me, this means that my life and my happiness are completely independent of any given vagina - I choose what is right for me.

Clear your mind. You don't have to get married. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of where you are at at 25-30-35-40-50-etc.
The only thing that matters is what you want, what you need.