rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying Clothes and Banging Models - Kill 2 Birds With 1 Stone

I just thought I would share a technique I have used 3 times in Latin America with good results.
When I feel like changing up my wardrobe or buying new clothes, I get in touch with a modeling agency and say I want someone to advise me on fashion and come along with me.
The first time I tried this was when I was living in Arequipa and I used this website - http://www.aqpmodelos.com/inicio
It's fun to click through the models and decide which one. Screen out any you suspect of being pros on the side, since that can ruin the excitement of the hunt, unless you are skilled at shoring.
This method has a couple advantages - you get an extended isolation opportunity to create interest and you get social proof (spending a few hundred on clothes is baller status in 2nd tier Latin America).
A not insignificant side benefit is that many of these girls are very knowledgeable about fashion, and you can mix up your wardrobe in ways you hadn't thought of, which should in turn increase your approach confidence and conversion rates for future girls.

I try not to bang mannequins, but to each his own.

Oh, this sounds like an interesting idea. Wonder if these agencies are around the United States.

Unless you pay their fee this won't work with agencies in the western world. So in a sense this will make them pro from the start.

Having been in contact with several modelling agencies in a professional capacity in my time my experience is that models are best caught when they are not on the job. When on they are used to getting pampered and hit on.