rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sneak preview of group blog I'm launching tomorrow

http://www.fatgirljihad.com

Credit goes to Raliv for the name.

Quote:Quote:

To make sure this jihad is successful I've started praying 6 times a day instead of 5.
[Image: banana.gif]

I'm loving "Jizzabel" under unholy infidels. [Image: blush.gif]

Who'll be on it besides you?

Edit: found it!

Edit 2: I was reminded of what my recent (female american) flatmate told me of a gym in Seattle. She actually saw girls there eating Doritos and drinking Starback goodies WHILE THEY WERE jogging at the treadmill. "Disturbing" is what comes to mind...

There'll be some bloggers you probably already know and some guys from here. If you want to contribute, send me a PM.

Oh god that's hilarious! I hope that the narrow scope won't restrict your creativity, then again you've been ranting on fatties since the dawn of man so I guess you have plenty of material.

Peace be upon you, Sheik Roosh. Verily, the fat women will perish in the seven hells. Your fifty gates of wisdom will enlighten the dhimmi unbeleivers as we Sufi dance the night away.

I'd get rid of your avatar. It leads back to your website. Or altar it so it looks more islamic looking. This reminds me of the satire site Peoples Cube. Different audience though.

Roosh,
it's one thing to create a blog on war on Fatties (which is cool and welcomed with open arms) and a totally different one to do so while taking snide remarks and making fun of a major religion. That is totally uncalled for. I'd strongly suggest and advise you to change and remove any allusion to Islam. This is a dangerous world and I'd hate to see some extremists to track your ass down personally and give you a memorable beating if not worst...After being around the world, you of all people, should know and realize that Roosh. So be wise man.

I could have used my brothers in the war against fatties on Saturday night. One of my boys threw a 40th birthday party for his wife, and he rented The Spot Karaoke on 32nd Street here in NYC (the wife loves karaoke). He catered food, and had a 4 hour open bar. So help me, I've never seen so many fat fucks in one spot. I didn't know it was possible for one person to know that many fat people. And I'm not talking chubby...I'm talking double-wide obese. A couple of hours or so into the party, the cuties started showing up, but for the first 2 1/2 hours it was ALL fatties. They set up at the bar where the spread was, and just hovered there inhaling food and drink. You had to fight and squeeze through to get something to eat. Chicks rolled in, checked their coats and ran right for the spread. Of course, when the dj started spinning they insisted on all dancing at once. We were on the 9th floor of the building, and I know they were feeling it on the 8th.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Classic! Loving the site. [Image: smile.gif]

The worst thing about f'**k**g big fat units, is you have to roll them in flour to find the wet spot. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Funny idea but the name? Gotta agree with Vacancier Permanent.

Be careful bro. Muslims don't play.

Quote: (12-13-2011 02:02 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Muslims pretty much detest American women, and fat women. Not sure why they won't accept this jest in good faith. I know a bunch of Muslims that probably would find this site really funny.

Just as long as no one tries to post a picture of Muhammad...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-13-2011 02:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Not sure why they won't accept this jest in good faith. I know a bunch of Muslims that probably would find this site really funny.

The muslims you know aren't the ones I'm worried about. Its the crazy ones. Still though there's alot of crazy people of all kinds so I guess it shouldn't be a reason not to do something and you're right its not really that bad. I just wouldn't mess with any religion just in case.

Hmm I never really saw it beyond that but yes Vacancier has a point, some people take their faith very seriously and can easily misconstrue the humour intended through the digs.
I guess it's wise to take it into that context and avoid a potential can of worms.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-13-2011 02:46 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 02:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Not sure why they won't accept this jest in good faith. I know a bunch of Muslims that probably would find this site really funny.

The muslims you know aren't the ones I'm worried about. Its the crazy ones. Still though there's alot of crazy people of all kinds so I guess it shouldn't be a reason not to do something and you're right its not really that bad. I just wouldn't mess with any religion just in case.

I guess Roosh will never be able to complete "Bang Saudi Arabia" now...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Will every blog post have the same tone as the first?

I understand the concern but I will simply speak from a Muslim perspective, not denigrate the religion.

If you're a Muslim and get offended, then don't read the site.

And if guys threaten me or what not, why do you care? It's not your problem.

The first to be caught in the wave of the fat girl jihad should be her.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7322.html

A forum dedicating to pumping and dumping girls gets upset over religion?

SYNTAX ERROR
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Can we get someone to strap a bomb to themselves and go to a "WeightWatchers" meeting.

Quote: (12-13-2011 04:35 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

A forum dedicating to pumping and dumping girls gets upset over religion?

SYNTAX ERROR
DOES NOT COMPUTE

If I recall correct, Vacancier is Muslim.

Actually, this may be one of the most offensive sites ever created. [Image: banana.gif]

My Muslim name should've been Salman Rooshdie.

Quote: (12-13-2011 04:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

And if guys threaten me or what not, why do you care? It's not your problem.

Alot of things aren't our problem and we care anyways.

Yusuk Madiq reporting in.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: attachment.jpg3859]   

Here's a HOT new t-shirt for the fatties!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."