rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quick Colombia Flights Q

Quick Colombia Flights Q

Don't have an itinerary, but I'm thinking an overall BOG > Caribbean > MDE route, roughly. Looking to book flights as soon as tomorrow from the US.

Is there any reason that I wouldn't want to fly into BOG and out of MDE? Would cut down the overall expense and time of backtracking for a mere +$40 on my ticket.

Anything I'm failing to consider?

Quick Colombia Flights Q

Quote: (12-12-2011 05:05 PM)PDX Wrote:  

Is there any reason that I wouldn't want to fly into BOG and out of MDE?

If you don't mind the 8hr trip (by land) you'll have to endure from BOG to MDE, I don't see any issues to worry about.

if you are planning on flying to MDE from BOG, flights are very expensive this time of year in Colombia, it's peak travel season for Colombians until April 2012.

So, what you think you are saving, may end up costing you more, especially precious time chasing/fucking women.

Mixx

Quick Colombia Flights Q

Right, but I want to see both cities, so travel time is inevitable.

And as long as I got you on the line MiXX, what would you recommend for a 3 week itinerary, balancing getting a good sampling of the country balanced with tail-chasing time? (For a gringo with limited Spanish...)

Quick Colombia Flights Q

Quote: (12-12-2011 05:42 PM)PDX Wrote:  

3 week itinerary, balancing getting a good sampling of the country balanced with tail-chasing time? (For a gringo with limited Spanish...)

My recommendation:

Week 1:

Bogota, and surrounding areas:

Villa de Leyva & Paipa (Have a girl with you already when visiting)

1. http://www.turismopaipa.com/ ** Paipa is awesome, but it is a 3hr drive away, you can hire a driver to take you for around 90USD r/t. (Bring a girl with you, do not go alone)
2. http://www.villadeleyva.net/

Need to kill time in the morning on a Monday/Tuesday? Tell a girl to take you to the church inside a salt mine, pretty cool thing to do when you want to kill time, and connect/build comfort with a girl you want to fuck. This is best when done in the morning between 9:00am and 2pm to kill time. EVERY GIRL IN BOGOTA KNOWS WHERE THIS IS.

For chasing tail, all of Metro Bogota, and Villavicencio (Limited spanish in the latter, but worth the trip to chase pussy) start pipe-lining girls from Villavicencio on colombiancupid - they are super easy to fuck!!

Keep in mind that leaving the metro Bogota area means NO ENGLISH by locals.

Week 2:

Medellin:

Any area of Metro Medellin is available for chasing pussy - just avoid night game all alone as it is all about cliques and groups - day game is king with meetups at night to follow up and fuck the girls you met during the day.

best daygame spots.

1.Tell a taxi driver to take you to "la playa y oriental" you will know you are there when you see a ton of working class people walking around. Attack anything with a fine ass you see, chances are you will fuck her very soon.

2. San Antonio Exito shopping center in centro. Any taxi driver can take yhou, and it is only a few blocks from 1 above.

3. El Porton de Bello Mall. These girls are hot, and easy.....if all else fails, this place will have pussy for you to chase, guaranteed! This place is 1hr drive from Metro Medellin area, and a taxi will run you about 20USD one way. You can also hop on the metro train to Bello from Poblado station, and it will be cheaper. You can run game at girls riding the metro on your way there!

4. Metro train station game. Get on the Metro train and just ride around aimlessly, and play the lost gringo tourist card, girls will be receptive in helping you find your way inside her panties!!

Medellin Restaurants:

If you want to splurge, head on over to an area called "Provenza" any taxi driver knows. These are very nice restaurants away from the noise of Parque lleras.

Avoid Parque lleras unless you really want to party there for yourself. I recommend chasing tail in Sabaneta (20 minutes away from Medelin) - girls are more receptive to foreigners. Parque lleras is full of attention whores who look to screw you out of your money, or will flat out ignore you if you are not spending $$$ on them, 'cuz others will.

Take a 1hr drive down to Rionegro on Sundays and chase girls in "El retiro" (No English here, but lots of pussy to chase). You can also stop at local hole in the wall places to eat that are charming and cheap, and usually have girls walking around who are closet sluts.

** Sundays are usually boyfriend/family day for all Colombianas, so if you do not have a girl on lockdown for Sundays, go to el retiro 1hr away to chase girls, or prepare to spend Sunday ALONE!! Girls are all about going out to malls with family and local BF's.

Week 3:

Pereira/Armenia/Manizales

Take a quick trip to this place (bring a girl) hoteltermales.com. You can catch a mini-bus there from Medellin for 30USD from the South bus terminal next to Olaya Airport. It will be a 4hr trip, so plan accordingly. Also, be sure to call the resort and request a driver pick-you up at a drop-of location they recommend. BRING A GIRL HERE!!!

(They also have a sister park 1 mile down the road that is awesome to spend time with a girl and relax with!!)

If there was ever a place to drink a ton of red bulls and chase women, its this area of Manizales/Armenia/Pereira.

Lots of girls everywhere, only less than 5% will speak intermediate English, but who cares, they love to fuck foreigners as none really come here!

If I only had 3 weeks in Colombia to visit, I would skip Bogota, and Medelin and head straight to the state of Caldas, and Armenia/Pereira cities.

However, I speak FLUENT Spanish.

Safe travels!

Mixx

Quick Colombia Flights Q

Awesome intel. Thanks much.