rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women in Chile

Women in Chile

Are they anything like Argentina or Brazil, are they attractive? Easy to pick up. Are they more to the white, indian, or black side?

Women in Chile

Not as attractive as Brazil or Argentina but cute enough, lots of them speak English and they aren't against gringos.

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-10-2011 05:44 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Are they anything like Argentina or Brazil, are they attractive? Easy to pick up. Are they more to the white, indian, or black side?

I would never return to Chile. The only city I was cool with in that country was Valparaiso, but not for the women, rather, it's bohemian character. Argentina is much better.

Women in Chile

My Argentine roomate always rants about how ugly chileans are. But Argis and Chileans hate eachother. I haven't met too many Chileans, but honestly, the ones I've met have actually been real cute. Could be cause they were richer Chileans in the US. I typically hear bad things though, not just from my roomate, but just about anyone whos ever been to Chile.

Women in Chile

If you put the South American countries on a spectrum in terms of attractiveness, with Brazil/Argentina/Colombia at the top end and Bolivia/Peru at the bottom, Chile would fall in the middle. I think the big advantage over Argentina is that the women are much less pretentious and more friendly to foreigners. Show an interest in their culture by speaking some Spanish and learning a little Chilean slang and you're in. I would say the biggest problem guys have is the language barrier, since not many Chileans speak English and they have possibly the nastiest Spanish accent on the planet. Here are some more thoughts on Chilean girls.

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-10-2011 06:06 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

My Argentine roomate always rants about how ugly chileans are. But Argis and Chileans hate eachother. I haven't met too many Chileans, but honestly, the ones I've met have actually been real cute. Could be cause they were richer Chileans in the US. I typically hear bad things though, not just from my roomate, but just about anyone whos ever been to Chile.

Chilean society is very divided by race and class and they don't tend to intermingle. There are lots of rich "cuica" girls with European ancestry who are absolutely stunning and lots of busted girls as well, who tend to be lower class and have more native/Andean ancestry. Any Chilean you've met in the US is likely to come from a rich family and more likely than average to be hot.

The way to take advantage of this in the country is to go out where the upper class does, which is easily done because they're so socially stratified. Going from a club in Suecia to one in Las Condes you'll think you've crossed into a different country.

Women in Chile

Anyone have any pics to add to this discussion?

[attachment=3803]
These were some chilean backpacker girls in montevideo.I know backpackers are not always a good representative of a country and I admit that I saw cuter chileans when I was in punta del este. For those who have been, is this the average quality one can expect to find in Santiago?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Women in Chile

The one on the left has a classic typical Chilean look but she's probably slightly above average in attractiveness, maybe a 6 or 6.5. Unfortunately you are starting to see some heavier girls as the country develops and the obesity epidemic sets in, but thankfully specimens like the one on the bottom right are still relatively rare. The one on in the top right looks like she's 15.

Women in Chile

Though, obviously not on the level of the Argentina/Colombia/Brazil triumvirate, the problem with chilean girls is not so much their looks (on average they beat ecuadorian or peruvian girls) but their attitude. Its a classic case study on how the mix of westernization, modernity, economics, feminism, etc can suck the soul out of women.

Women in Chile

LOL, if this is the best they got I think'll I stay with Brazil and arg.

Women in Chile

lol, thats not the best they got. I met some cuter ones when I was in punta del este, uruguay. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me to snap a pic. I should be in santiago in a few weeks and I'll try and get some snaps of the local talent.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Women in Chile

Chilean women have never been on the map for being pretty, slutty or anything....they are just there....blah.

Not to mention that Chile's sex ratio is dead even, 100 men for every 100 girls, and you will see this in just about every venue you go to. If you are going to travel taht far south, you might as well focus on Argie and Brasilerias....Chilean women got screwed with their neighbor competition.

Mixx

Women in Chile

Azul, those women in your photo I'd say are quite representative of what you'll see. As you head north toward the equator they get gradually more unnattractive until they blend into your regular Andean women in Peru and Bolivia. This is pretty typical of what you'll see walking the streets of Santiago:
[Image: Chilean_women.jpg]

Not ugly, not hot, just whatevers. What struck me is just a complete lack of sexiness and style and many look conservative. You won't see many stunners. I don't remember seeing even one girl that was a knockout. It was like being in a Latino version of the midwest or something.

You may see a few cuties though, but don't expect to see anything higher than a 7.

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-11-2011 07:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Azul, those women in your photo I'd say are quite representative of what you'll see. As you head north toward the equator they get gradually more unnattractive until they blend into your regular Andean women in Peru and Bolivia. This is pretty typical of what you'll see walking the streets of Santiago:

Not ugly, not hot, just whatevers. What struck me is just a complete lack of sexiness and style and many look conservative. You won't see many stunners. I don't remember seeing even one girl that was a knockout. It was like being in a Latino version of the midwest or something.

You may see a few cuties though, but don't expect to see anything higher than a 7.

That could easily be a picture of girls in Ecuador and Peru.

Women in Chile

lol at the 40 years old pic [Image: biggrin.gif]

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-11-2011 05:06 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

lol, thats not the best they got. I met some cuter ones when I was in punta del este, uruguay. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me to snap a pic. I should be in santiago in a few weeks and I'll try and get some snaps of the local talent.
Well do post when you have time

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-11-2011 06:55 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Chilean women have never been on the map for being pretty, slutty or anything....they are just there....blah.

Not to mention that Chile's sex ratio is dead even, 100 men for every 100 girls, and you will see this in just about every venue you go to. If you are going to travel taht far south, you might as well focus on Argie and Brasilerias....Chilean women got screwed with their neighbor competition.

Mixx

Yeah I got that impression. I follow ms world and universe and ms chile is rarely even attractive. Nice model features but nothing like the other countries.

Yeah I have learned my lesson on sex ratio, it just changes the dynamic completely it is the difference between women throwing their vaginas at you and having to work hard for it.

Women in Chile

I'm surprised they are so indian looking, I was under the impression arg, chile and urguay were near 100% white. Yeah I don't think they can do much better. But Peru puts out some hot girls in those modelling competitions but the ones I've met from there were all below 6 and not hot.

+1 on latino midwest, those are the kind of places I want to avoid. I just want to make sure I don't miss anywhere when I travel there in the distant future (no immediate plans)

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-11-2011 09:30 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

I'm surprised they are so indian looking, I was under the impression arg, chile and urguay were near 100% white. Yeah I don't think they can do much better. But Peru puts out some hot girls in those modelling competitions but the ones I've met from there were all below 6 and not hot.

Chile didn't look all that white to me. At least not the kind of white I'm used to seeing in America or Europe. I'd say the average person was a light mestizo. Some of them are white though, just not the majority. Here's a street scene after the Chilean earthquake, how white do they look to you?

[Image: chile-earthquake-people-aid_13229_600x450.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

+1 on latino midwest, those are the kind of places I want to avoid. I just want to make sure I don't miss anywhere when I travel there in the distant future (no immediate plans)

You might want to head straight to Vina del Mar. I hear in the summer, they get a lot of Argentine girls at the beach. For the Argentines in the west part of their country, this is the closest beach to them. It was a great little town. I totally would not mind chilling out there a month or more.

Women in Chile

I've already been to argentina, brasil and the majority of latinam countries. I plan to hit every latinam country before 30 I'm just checking Chile off the list, not looking for a wifey. While they may not be the cream of the crop, I can't see it being worst than Ecuador, Bolivia or Peru. Also the few chilean girls I've met had a pretty chill vibe, so we'll see.

Women in Chile

Quote: (12-11-2011 09:30 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

@ misterstir

of those 3 countries(chile,uruguay and Argentina) only Argentina is close to 100% white, I would say like 90%. Uruguay is similar but also has an black population somewhere around 9%.

[attachment=3826]

This is an Afrouruguayan chick from a club in montevideo.

Women in Chile

They are a lot more indigienous looking than the babes in Argentina and of course not as attractive. I lived in Mendoza Argentina for 2 years and it is just like roosh describes in his book a Dead Bat In Paraguay. The main drag looks a like a model runway. Now I live in Vina del mar and plan on staying about 6 more months. ( I am a white gringo btw) and on the whole I like it a lot better. The chileanas are much more open to gringos and it works in your favor to be a gringo here. In Mendoza that might have been the case with a select few but overall it almost seemed to have a negative effect. For example now when I go out in Vina I am pissed if I dont pull from a club. In mendoza I never had one 1 night stand in all my 2 years there. There definently are hot girls in chile just not as much as Argentina. The US looks pretty bad as well when you pit them up against Argentina in terms quantity and quality of hotties.