rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Andres Island vs Cartagena?

Where is the better place to go to have a good time and hook up with beautiful women in Colombia?

I have heard very good things about San Andres Island but there have been a couple here on the board (MIXX I believe) who believe Cartagena is a top notch spot to be in January.

I will be going to Colombia this January and will spend about a week in Bogota before going to one of these locations. Any insight appreciated.

Better have some paper going to San Andres....

Either place you want some money in January. Cartagena has more in country tourists and more options for cheaper rents.

Quote: (12-10-2011 04:58 PM)thegameoflife Wrote:  

Where is the better place to go to have a good time and hook up with beautiful women in Colombia?

I have heard very good things about San Andres Island but there have been a couple here on the board (MIXX I believe) who believe Cartagena is a top notch spot to be in January.

I will be going to Colombia this January and will spend about a week in Bogota before going to one of these locations. Any insight appreciated.

Def Cartagena. It's got more to offer. More variety of scenes and nightlife.

January is the ONLY month of the entire year I recommend Cartagena. The reason is simple: all schools shutdown, and Colombians use January to recover from all the hardcore parties all of December. Cartagena is the no 1 destination Colombians from every corner gather to unwind and start the new year, especially university students.

January in Cartagena is the equivalent of Spring break in Cancun.

Be ready to shell out 4x more $$$, January is peak vacation season.

If you travel in February, then skip Cartagena and head to Barranquilla for their annual Carnival party.

Only go to San Andres if you are bringing a girl with you. There really are no single women in San Andres worth hitting on IMO.

Mixx

Mixx said it, San Andreas with a chick. cartegena has betetr parties, clubs and ladies of the night.

san andreas better beaches more peaceful