rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Puppy Game - Ultimate Anti Bitch Shield Weapon, Great for Beginners or Veterans

First things first, I would like to thank Roosh for making this forum, and all of the members who take the time to post valuable information. Well done! I am a longtime lurker.

Here is something I would like to contribute - puppy game.

I really can't say enough good things about it, it is wonderful for getting numbers during the day, for building up the confidence of newbies who have approach anxiety or don't like clubs, etc.

I have used this in various places in the USA, Latin America, and Europe, every time with incredible number close and bang ratios.

Venue: The outdoors. Parks are great (Central Park on a spring day gives you rock star status). Also good bets are beaches or riverside/oceanside boardwalks or walking/biking/running paths.

Logistics: You will need a puppy, preferably in the 2-4 month range. I like labradors or huskies. There are several ways to do this, be creative, here are ones that I have used in the past:
1. Personal friend has a puppy, just volunteer to walk it.
2. Make friends with someone at a pet store, pay if necessary.
3. Respond to print or internet postings about a puppy for sale, say that you are traveling and can't take care of a puppy right now, but love dogs, etc, and miss your own, and would like to take care of a puppy for a hour/afternoon/day. Rambling skills are crucial here, just seem genuine and honest.

Be sure you know the basics of taking care of a puppy, and that you give it adequate water/rest/food.

Dress - Casual is good, but don't be slobby. Depending on weather, I would likely be wearing a tshirt, jeans, leather loafers.

The Play - This is one of those beautiful things where you can basically be on autopilot. If you like puppies and the outdoors, just go to your chosen hunting ground, and let life show you what flavors are available today. People of all ages will come up to you, including hot women. They will coo and ah and want to play with the puppy, and easy going conversation automatically ensues. If I could find a way to put puppy essence in IV form, I would inject all women with it. The bitch shield is not just down, it is destroyed.
Just be sure not to go Beta while doing this...you want her to see you as a strong/cool man who is a protector of the puppy, so let her do the silly puppy love stuff, you should just be making the occasional comment or scratch.
Normal approach rules apply if you don't want to wait for them to come to you...but you will likely not even have a chance to use an openener before they focus on the puppy.
There will be an initial 1-2 minutes of superficial conversation and lots of attention to the puppy...from there it is up to you to drive the interaction, but you will have been pre qualified in a major way and she will not be in bitch mode.
A couple times I have seen a hottie sunbathing or something, and have managed to get close and then given the puppy some slack on leash so that it nudges or nibbles at her, and she looks around shocked and then breaks into a smile when she sees what happened and I apologize for the puppy saying he's just got so much energy, etc etc...
Happy hunting![Image: banana.gif]

Good stuff.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Small dogs work too. I have two, so I'm good. If you have a niece or something, that would work as well. It makes chicks think you aren't a serial killer or rapist.

I concur on small dog Game. Also, pick a creative and really quirky name but deliver it in deadpan.

"Oh... a puppy! It's so cute! What's the name?"

"Baron von Rothschild. But I call him Rocky for short."

Quote: (12-08-2011 02:49 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

I concur on small dog Game. Also, pick a creative and really quirky name but deliver it in deadpan.

"Oh... a puppy! It's so cute! What's the name?"

"Baron von Rothschild. But I call him Rocky for short."

That's definitely a good angle to keep them off balance and interested.

Another thing I have found effective when using puppy game, has been to, in the early stages of the interaction if the lizard in question seems to be of the dtf persuasion, talk about the puppies behavior in a suggestive way..."yeah, sometimes he can be a bad boy, he really likes to misbehave..." and look her in the eyes right as you say the last part to make it clear what you mean. She will very often be amused by this, and will respect your wit and ballsiness. Note, you can get away with being a lot more sexual/bold when the puppy is in the mix - its sort of like the equivalent of a bottle of wine in terms of lowering the threshold for seduction and risque comments.

TudoBem,
Can you be more specific how you direct the conversation away from the puppy and onto yourself? This is the biggest hurdle with this game, imho. It's plenty easy to to engage girls with this method, but many usually stay transfixed on the puppy and then are on their way before any proper game can be had.

(I've kind of developed my own routines for this that I'll write more about later...)

Cat on harness. My cats like to go outside on a harness, same attention as a puppy, but usually they start asking me questions about how I "trained them" to do so (my cats do it naturally). Drop some little bait, keep going...you can end the conversation with ALNUC and then "well he's getting fidgety" whenever you want to leave. I've only tried it a few times (not a lot of places where I live you can walk pets) but it worked well for me, and at the time wasn't even trying.

(not trying to thread hijack, just throwing it out there for anyone with a cat)

LOL, I kidded a friend who was a “foster parent” for a dog that he was using it to get laid. Little kids are great too, but I find that women get too wrapped up in talking to them and it may get difficult to re-frame the conversation to where you want it to go. Puppies don’t talk and if it’s a good puppy, you can train it to lick its balls on cue ... you know where I’m going with this .... . Maybe a “bad ass” pet like a boa constrictor would be more helpful in attracting the sluttier or more adventuresome type girl more amenable to a same day lay?
“No! You may not pet my snake! You gotta buy me a drink first!” Although, you may not want to give off the attention whore vibe of being the guy in the park with the snake. Gotta pick your venue, I’m thinking more along the lines of the Jersey shore boardwalk.

And what happens when you need to give the dog back?

I have a Chocolate Lab retriever that is 3 yr old.I was thinking about starting a thread about "dog game". this pet was responsible for some of the best lays I've ever had,its a great opener to talk to hot 8-9iish girls (who woudn't normally give me a shot at a club) without looking creepy.Girls just keep stoping me to play with the dog and its easy to build kino and get numbers.

Problem is you really have to want to take care of a dog,its not something you buy just to get laid.That shit is expensive and gives a hell of work to do.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

... And they called it "puppy love"

[Image: lol.gif]

Sorry, couldn't help it! Completely new meaning to the song!

C'mon guys, no disrespect, but this is one of the oldest tricks in the book. This shit even pre-dates "game" as we know it. Probably some respectable gentleman in Ye Olde England invented it, when he let his adorable English Sheepdog loose on some "fresh, young wenches" back in the 1500s:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (12-08-2011 08:17 PM)PDX Wrote:  

TudoBem,
Can you be more specific how you direct the conversation away from the puppy and onto yourself? This is the biggest hurdle with this game, imho. It's plenty easy to to engage girls with this method, but many usually stay transfixed on the puppy and then are on their way before any proper game can be had.

(I've kind of developed my own routines for this that I'll write more about later...)

Really, it is not too hard in this scenario...try something situational based on what shes wearing or what the park is like

Quote: (12-09-2011 10:39 PM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

And what happens when you need to give the dog back?

Nothing. This is about notches, not true love.
Unlikely you will see her after the bang, if it ever came up you could tell her whatever you wanted, women are gullible creatures.

Probably best to follow your logistics tip and not actually own the dog. Once you own a dog you'll find you really don't want to deal with women anymore. I can attest though that this dog game does work and it isn't really necessary that the dog is a puppy but that certainly helps. My dog always gets attraction from women and female dogs. Shouldn't have to say this though, but do not buy a dog just to get laid or carelessly use one as a prop. I've seen people do that shit and it always ends badly for the dog.