rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Men and Women Can't Be Friends

Wait for the results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4D...ture=share

This was smartly done. As you can see, men are far more honest about this kind of thing than woman are. To women, male friends are perpetual Plan B's, and they know these guys will orbit until they run into a chick that WILL fuck them. I always recommend dudes try to fuck one of their girlfriends, then watch 'em squirm because they could have had it first, but played games.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I have female friends however. I am not attracted to them so this is possible in this case.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Great video. Bookmarked.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

That video would be more interesting with a follow up of men and women 20 years later.

All the women would be singing a different tune.

Young women get guy friends because they are hot.

Old women get no guy friends because they are ugly. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

True, they should have asked ugly and fat girls also.

Great video! I've had female friends that were attractive yet not my type so it wasn't a problem. I have also played the orbiter role too in the past. I've wised up on that though.

Quote: (12-08-2011 12:39 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I have female friends however. I am not attracted to them so this is possible in this case.

The only way I've been able to have female friends around is if I mentally classify them in the same group as my mom

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Bottom line, if a chick isn't fucking you, soon to be fucking you, or helping you fuck other chicks, she serves no function. Otherwise, you're just that dude that gets the call when she needs that new bookcase assembled.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I have MANY platonic female friends, nice good-hearted girls but they are all FAT [Image: lol.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (12-08-2011 04:15 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Bottom line, if a chick isn't fucking you, soon to be fucking you, or helping you fuck other chicks, she serves no function. Otherwise, you're just that dude that gets the call when she needs that new bookcase assembled.

Since my introduction to the manosphere I've stopped doing random nice shit on call for women I know besides my roommates. Its fun to watch the face of a cute girl when you tell her you aren't gonna put together the bookcase.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (12-08-2011 05:27 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Since my introduction to the manosphere I've stopped doing random nice shit on call for women I know besides my roommates. Its fun to watch the face of a cute girl when you tell her you aren't gonna put together the bookcase.

That's right. Boyfriend "services" only come in exchange for girlfriend "services." If I'm coming over to fix something for you, at least cook me something. If you can't cook, let's go eat on your dime.

Damn those Utah girls are pretty hot.

^This.

Pre-game I had a harem of women I was friends with. I assumed it was easy pickings. I fucked a few of them...Ya... but most I didn't. I cut nearly all of them off once I seen the light (Game) and my life has never been better lol. Women are useless, and serve no purpose other then to satisfy a Mans nut. Unless she is my mother or going to be the mother of my child I don't give a fuck about her.

Its funny how I look back at what shitty advice and useless jib jab Women would dispose onto me. There advice is trash.

Actually women's advice is below trash, it is purposely subversive to screw men and make it hard for men to get a woman. Ask a woman what kind of man she wants and then write it down, the just turn it into the opposite and every women will bow down and suck your dick.
If a woman says she wants a man who is caring, nice and listens to her
Ignore her, don't give a shit about her, and be mean and she will be madly infatuated with you

Quote: (12-08-2011 05:27 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I guess my view is as it is because I've never had that happen. They'll usually ask me to study with them or do homework (at university) and this is more beneficial for me since I learn way more if I teach it to others.

It is possible if the woman is ugly, but those women will like the man, so really no

I have a few female friends that I really have no desire to bang. They're either former hookups, or girls that I worked with who were married or whatever. It's not that big of a deal...I just treat them like dudes

This video oversimplifies the question of male-female relationships. When the guys say they're DTF their female friends, that doesn't mean anything more than an eagerness to score with any girl that is decently attractive. It doesn't matter if the girl is a friend or a stranger. If she's good looking enough, why not? I have girl friends that are attractive but I have no interest in them beyond a drunken hookup. This doesn't mean we're not friends. I'm not in the friend zone because I'm not actively pursuing them. As opposed to the so-called beta orbiter who despite all his efforts, can't get in her pants. Its the difference between the unemployed guy desperate for work and the homeless guy who'll take your change if you'll spare it but ain't working for shit.

Reminds me of a Chris Rock skit from Lil' Jon Crunck Juice album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfJOOW3d7Z0

Quote: (12-13-2011 08:40 PM)Clown Wrote:  

This video oversimplifies the question of male-female relationships. When the guys say they're DTF their female friends, that doesn't mean anything more than an eagerness to score with any girl that is decently attractive. It doesn't matter if the girl is a friend or a stranger. If she's good looking enough, why not? I have girl friends that are attractive but I have no interest in them beyond a drunken hookup. This doesn't mean we're not friends. I'm not in the friend zone because I'm not actively pursuing them. As opposed to the so-called beta orbiter who despite all his efforts, can't get in her pants. Its the difference between the unemployed guy desperate for work and the homeless guy who'll take your change if you'll spare it but ain't working for shit.

I think you might be missing the point. Sure you can call them "friends" or whatever, but you're intentions and subsequent actions won't be purely "friendly" under all circumstances. Being a friend is not limited to having cordial relations and socializing with others, most people have those basic skills. There are going to be times when their acts would make you feel jealous. Like if a female friend of yours hooks up with your male friend, or bangs every other guy except you - would you not feel slighted in those scenarios? If you have even a remote desire to bang a friend somewhere in the back of your mind, it will manifest in your behavior and actions around her.

Game is a necessary evil

I have a few decent looking female friends.

I'm not trying to score with any of them.. Whenever we go out in a group I usually have a good night.

If one of them wanted to bang I would agree to it. I consider them friends, I don't pursue them sexually, but I would bang them... I assume that this is the case with most male/female friends and both parties are aware of it.

What kind of a guy would turn down a chance to fuck a decent looking chick? Just because i WOULD fuck them doesn't really mean we "cant be friends". I don't dream about being with them one day or any crap like that.

90% of my friends are females.

Like the other poster mentioned im not actively trying to fuck them per say but wouldnt turn down any advances for the better looking ones.

We go out all the time, and I have a good time. They usually know other females and introduce me to them at the venue and will give me the hookup if wanted.

Only downside to this is women will not approach me while im surrounded by women like they would if Im just with my guy friends but this is negated because I can pick up on IOI's of females pretty well and if its obvious I will just go open her myself.

The problem I've had with female friends is not just the secretly wanting to fuck each other thing, but more the jealousy shit that comes up when I bring a new girl that I'm banging around.

Inevitably, there is some kind of cat fight that happens, and I'm put on the spot as to whose side to take. For example, I recently brought a first date around to have a drink where my friend (girl) bartends. Immediately there was an awkward vibe. Being Irish, my first date had that sense of humor where you don't know if she's joking or being serious, and after several drinks, the date blurts out to my friend "You look bored."

My friend snapped at her. A few minutes more of awkwardness ensued, and then I left with the date but got an earful from my friend and a reprimanding text telling me I should have ended the date early when "the bitch" starting throwing insults.

Anyway, I ended up banging the date (in the cab home- go NYC!!), but I'm not sure how to respond to my friend. Should I just act like the whole thing didn't happen, or should I address it in someway? I feel like as the man, I should've been in more control of the situation, but I really didn't see it coming.

thats my other problem with knowing and hanging out with so many females. when in the club you see another girl you know that doesnt know the group your with sometimes the group you came with will talk shit about the girl im chatting with (thinking im trying to get wit her do dont know her) and sometimes that chick can hear them and some problems arise