rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Model gets half her face shredded by plane propeller

Models are paranoid about aging, crows feet and wrinkles ending their careers. How many of them think it's going to be ended by walking into a planes turning propeller and having half your face and body shredded away? Somehow she lived. Crazy shit.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/en...36964.html

[Image: 16124713.jpg]

Wow. Mangled body and face and they had to amputate her left hand. What a terrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

quick someone show her the makeup thread...

Seriously though this kind of thing sucks. I had a friend whos brother blew half his face off in a hunting accident. Say hello to a life of increased self-esteem issues and plastic surgery.

How the hell do you run into a plane propeller?

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:29 AM)houston Wrote:  

When a propeller is spinning, it is basically invisible. People slip up and get distracted for half a second and wind up walking into it.This happens more times than you would imagine. I was always told not to approach a plane with it's engine running from the front, and NEVER to even exit a small aircraft until the engine has been shut down.

WTF? What a totally horrible thing to happen. There is a facebook tribute page to Lauren's full recovery.

To be honest, it's easy for us to say "Why can she not see or hear a propeller"?

But this was NOT the daytime, but at night. So the pilot should have shut the engine of before letting his passengers off - or at least guide them to safety. He did neither.

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Terrible. I feel for her.

At risk of sounding crass she will learn fast how much of the attention she's been getting is due to her personality.

Quote: (12-07-2011 11:03 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Terrible. I feel for her.

At risk of sounding crass she will learn fast how much of the attention she's been getting is due to her personality.

Maybe this is karma for the bad shit she's done to other men in her life?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

At least she lives in an era where technology can repair her face significantly.

And worse case scenario, there are many people who live out their lives on world of warcraft, xbox kinect, and the internet, and second life. Our physical bodies are becoming less relevant in the cyber age.

About 2 years ago a UK Model called Katie Piper had acid thrown in her face in the middle of the day in a London Street (by an associate of her ex-boyfriend) because she dumped him. It beggars belief....

See this article for the photos and her painful recovery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...Lynch.html

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:29 AM)houston Wrote:  

Two words. Hair color.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

This is sad

It takes a great deal of courage and will to want to live after something disfiguring like this. For someone who's very being was wrapped up in how they looked, I can't imagine what this is like and how you push forward.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

If it was at night the blade could have been invisible if its going at full speed.

What would we do if we had a nasty accident like this? I don't even think Roosh or Mixx could recover from a horrible face accident and still make playa moves. I would be forced to pay prostitutes and release my anger on them with my dick.

It is like real-life "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk!

[Image: idea.gif]

One thing pilots learn is to never, ever let someone enter/exit the aircraft while the engine is running (it was one of the first things I learned). It's a real shame this fucker didn't follow such a basic rule.

This girl could have been the biggest douchebag feminist, but I still wouldn't wish something like this on her.

Quote: (12-07-2011 04:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

What would we do if we had a nasty accident like this? I don't even think Roosh or Mixx could recover from a horrible face accident and still make playa moves. I would be forced to pay prostitutes and release my anger on them with my dick.

At least that option is available. I would rather be forced to pay for pussy than forced to live without it for the rest of my life.

Quote: (12-07-2011 05:22 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

One thing pilots learn is to never, ever let someone enter/exit the aircraft while the engine is running (it was one of the first things I learned). It's a real shame this fucker didn't follow such a basic rule.

This girl could have been the biggest douchebag feminist, but I still wouldn't wish something like this on her.

Can you just imagine the lawsuit that pilot is going to be struck with? Man I would hate to be him right now.

For women that won the genetic lottery and have had adoration showered on them solely because of their looks, this is a brutal lesson. It can all change within one second. You are one freak accident away from having it all taken away. Women that slide through life on their looks and never bother to develop a personality are treading on the thin ice of fate.

Quote: (12-07-2011 12:58 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

About 2 years ago a UK Model called Katie Piper had acid thrown in her face in the middle of the day in a London Street (by an associate of her ex-boyfriend) because she dumped him. It beggars belief....

What an incredible story. I found this part particularly interesting:

Quote:Quote:

There were times when I was so depressed I wanted to hide from the world. Facing people looking like I do has been a huge ordeal for someone who lived her life to look beautiful. My family have been amazing and without their support and the support of Mr Jawad, I would never have got through this.

‘Now, though, I realise my life before was so superficial. I used to refuse to go out if I had a spot on my face. Now I wish a spot was all I had to worry about. There are people who point and stare. One man even knocked my sun hat off and laughed at me. Those times hurt, but I won’t let them get me down. I’d like to be able to have a husband and family one day. I can’t live a life of regret.’

And what of Lynch? ‘Danny was sick. He may have taken away what was once important to me but, cheesy as it sounds, I am a better person for it. And he couldn’t take away my spirit. I love my life and I know that I have a future now, and it’s a wonderful feeling.’

Acid-in-the-face is an Islamic punishment against women. Funny how that never gets mentioned once in the article, or by any of the commenters. The guy also looks middle-eastern, wonder if he's Islamic.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-07-2011 04:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

If it was just the face that was disfigured, I'd get as buff as possible and lie about how it happened, make something about about black ops military or something along those lines. Own it dont let it own you.

Though it sounds like she suffered from more then just facial damage.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (12-07-2011 07:44 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Acid-in-the-face is an Islamic punishment against women. Funny how that never gets mentioned once in the article, or by any of the commenters. The guy also looks middle-eastern, wonder if he's Islamic.

The names of the perpetrators didn't sound Islamic, but I'm sure it was inspired by all the stories of that shit happening in Afghanistan.

Quote: (12-07-2011 07:32 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

What an incredible story. I found this part particularly interesting:

Quote:Quote:

There were times when I was so depressed I wanted to hide from the world. Facing people looking like I do has been a huge ordeal for someone who lived her life to look beautiful. My family have been amazing and without their support and the support of Mr Jawad, I would never have got through this.

‘Now, though, I realise my life before was so superficial. I used to refuse to go out if I had a spot on my face. Now I wish a spot was all I had to worry about. There are people who point and stare. One man even knocked my sun hat off and laughed at me. Those times hurt, but I won’t let them get me down. I’d like to be able to have a husband and family one day. I can’t live a life of regret.’

And what of Lynch? ‘Danny was sick. He may have taken away what was once important to me but, cheesy as it sounds, I am a better person for it. And he couldn’t take away my spirit. I love my life and I know that I have a future now, and it’s a wonderful feeling.’

Smitty

So true. Reading that article just breaks my heart. Forget looks for one second guys, it the 100 painful operations Katie will have to have for the rest of her life. For me that's the cruelest part. It's like stamping on a kitten's tail 100 times for the fun of it. The pieces of shit that did this to her should be destroyed, Islamic style.

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Good news in reference to Lauren...

Video here:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-scruggs-...uEWGrLNlGU

Layercake

My Facebook Profile