rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

i got into game some time ago and since its like ive realized that all women are whores, and instead of thinking well cause theyre all whores i might as well fuck them all, i think cause theyre all whores i hate them, and ignore them completely.
How can i solve this, i cant just approach cause in the first place i dont want to, and when i get approached i shut them down instantly.
Its been a long time since i even kissed a girl, last one was the one that gave me oneitis and made me learn game.

get past enlightenment

Quote: (12-06-2011 07:13 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

i got into game some time ago and since its like ive realized that all women are whores, and instead of thinking well cause theyre all whores i might as well fuck them all, i think cause theyre all whores i hate them, and ignore them completely.
How can i solve this, i cant just approach cause in the first place i dont want to, and when i get approached i shut them down instantly.
Its been a long time since i even kissed a girl, last one was the one that gave me oneitis and made me learn game.

It sounds like you have some bigger underlying issues here. If you hate women that much, then you first need to figure out why and fix that first.

Game should be fun. It's something that stems from a love of women. If you don't have that as a foundation, then why do it?

Edit: This actually reminds me of that dude Slingblade in Tucker Max's stories... His long-term girlfriend in high school ended up cheating on him and fucking tons of guys in college so he started to hate girls and would always self-sabotage when he was out with Tucker.

get past enlightenment

Quote: (12-06-2011 07:27 PM)November Wrote:  

It sounds like you have some bigger underlying issues here. If you hate women that much, then you first need to figure out why and fix that first.

Edit: This actually reminds me of that dude Slingblade in Tucker Max's stories... His long-term girlfriend in high school ended up cheating on him and fucking tons of guys in college so he started to hate girls and would always self-sabotage when he was out with Tucker.
Ive actually read that book and when i read the story of that guy i thought to myself oh shit im that guy..
I think my deal is the same, couldnt bounce back from a severe case of oneitis. Ive been beta, more like omega all my life, socially awkward, approval seeker, dressed like shit, scrawnny, friends made fun of me, you name it. As i grow older and even more when i discovered game i began to notice that well i was i mess and i needed to get my shit together. And that got me to where im now.
Dont want to sound like another one of those guys that that goes from piece of shit to alpha male, but in a way thats why i did over the last few years. I started working out like 6 years ago, did bjj, recently muay thai, people dont mess with me anymore, and some women approach me. Something that i wouldnt imagine in my teens.
So i think the thing is that im like a guy that is starting his career at football but ends up injured at the very first game, and then never want to play anymore. Just as i was at a point in my life where women began noticing, got into a somewhat of a LTR, that ended with her leaving me for another guy after lying me pretty much at everything.
I need more experience with women to see for myself, to live it, that you can game women, but i can even begine cause of all the resenment.

get past enlightenment

No replies?
Just found the post "The dark side of game" by roosh, and noticed that he had some of the same issues as i do.
-Inability to view women as equal human beings..... check
-Decreasing ability to sympathize and empathize with the female condition.... check, also would like to include inability to respect any male who refuses to pursue alpha male status, and is happy with leftovers offered by society, women, or more powerful males.
-Decreasing patience to work things out... check
My way or the highway, im becoming extremely antisocial and incapable of attending to other people needs
-Decreasing view of sex as a beautiful act of love...
Not getting any sex at all. Instead punching the shit out of the punching bags on my backyard and practising ground and pound for hours everyday day.

I just cant deal with the ways of society, i cant understand why only a few people (like ie some of the members of the forum) realize the true ways of the human condition.
Im becoming like some commented on the roosh thread, cynical about everything, and not being able to find meaning or purpose...

get past enlightenment

Quote:Quote:

Im becoming like some commented on the roosh thread, cynical about everything, and not being able to find meaning or purpose...

Everyone who gets into self-improvement experiences this at some point. You just have to push past it and realize that things aren't as bleak as you think.

Based on everything you've said, it seems like you're searching for value outside of yourself. Society will always have problems and you'll always be able to look down on certain beta guys or annoying girls. Your problem is that you're making an identity out of it. Pursue your interests and do what you love. If you're living in alignment with your own values, it won't matter what society is doing.

Like I said in my first response, you've got other issues here that have nothing to do with game. You're angry and cynical. Do some meditation, get therapy, whatever. Just try and get to the core of your problem. Once you do that, you can fix it and move on.

get past enlightenment

Quote: (12-23-2011 07:42 AM)November Wrote:  

get therapy, whatever. Just try and get to the core of your problem. Once you do that, you can fix it and move on.

Full disclosure: I'm in the psychotherapy business, but not looking for patients.

What you're calling "enlightenment" seems to me to be actually the adoption of a highly damaging, "black-and-White", over-simplistic view of the world, which is poisoning your social life.

However this type of global, unrealistic assessment --"women are all whores"--causing a stagnation in your development is something that would respond well to a qualified psychotherapist-- almost certainly at first a man in your case.

In an early session that crazy statement "All women are whores would have to be seriously, deeply explored. It can take months and years to really find the issues that are underneath this type of surface idea and work your way out of negative thinking like that.

Here's some example logic:

Shrink: All women don't have sex for money, so what is your definition of whore?

You: Well, they're thinking about getting it later.

Shrink: Well, don't you think there are women who actually contribute MORE than their share of money to relationships, in other words, they actually are losing money in a sexual relationship?

You: I guess so. ( You'll have to admit this logically. But to FEEL like the truth is the truth can take years. )

Shrink: But you're still angry at them. Even though some aren't whores.

You: Yes.

Shrink: What hapened before you first started feeling really angry,? What hopes did you have, that were dashed before you started feeling like this about women...

repeat for 6 months to two years. I need a new Volvo....(Kidding)

To be blunt, you are being intellectually lazy. It's just not that simple with women. They are definitely NOT all whores, by any dictionary definition of the word.

What you're really saying -- unclearly to yourself and others-- when you use that word; is that you're angry at them. The reasons, it seems, are one experience with one woman. It's like looking at 1/100 of a square inch of a piece of shit with a microscope and declaring the whole world is exactly like that. All shit.

Anger hurts only you. It's work to get over it.

get past enlightenment

Quote: (12-23-2011 07:42 AM)November Wrote:  

get therapy, whatever. Just try and get to the core of your problem. Once you do that, you can fix it and move on.

Full disclosure: I'm in the business, but not looking for patients.

You've been wounded-- as you alluded to with your athlete metaphor, a nice touch.
The question is do you want to recover.

What you're calling "enlightenment" seems to me to be actually the adoption of a highly damaging, "black-and-White", over-simplistic view of the world, which is poisoning your social life.

However this type of global, unrealistic assessment ("women are all whores") causing a stagnation in your development is something that would respond well to a qualified psychotherapist-- almost certainly at first a man in your case.

In an early session that crazy statement "All women are whores would have to be seriously, deeply explored. It can take months and years to work your way out of negative thinking like that.

Here's some example logic:

Shrink: All women don't have sex for money, so what is your definition of whore?

You: Well, they're thinking about getting it later.

Shrink: Well, don't you think there are women who actually contribute MORE than their share of money to relationships, in other words, they actually are losing money in a sexual relationship?

You: I guess so. ( You'll have to admit this logically. But to FEEL like the truth is the truth can take years. )

Shrink: But you're still angry at them. Even though some aren't whores.

You: Yes.

Shrink: What hopes did you have, that were dashed before you started feeling like this about women...

repeat for 6 months to two years. I need a new Volvo....(Kidding)

To be blunt, you are being intellectually lazy. It's just not that simple with women. They are definitely NOT all whores, by any dictionary definition of the word.

What you're really saying, unclearly, when you use that word is that you're angry at them.

Anger hurts only you.

get past enlightenment

Just be sure you are not using the "I hate all women they are all whores" way of thinking as an excuse to not actually go out there and get some. Don't lie to yourself.

AND just some considerations, not saying that I am right about it but...

What you might be going through is a fase on the whole process of this "inner game" change.

When men are grown to pedestalize women (by projecting mommy issues and generalizing things about the opposite sex) part of the process of growing out of this narrow dualism it to go to the opposite pole: instead of putting women in the pedestal making them seem BIG and out of proportion, now "they are all whores". The flip side of the same coin... and part of the overall process.

Eventually you are to grow out of this dualistic way of being an instead of seeing them either as this "big" pedestalized enitity or the opposite pole of "dirty whore/slut" you'll go past such generalizations and -projections- and instead see the woman/girl for what she is. Instead of WOMAN you'll see Joanna, Maria, Sandra... etc.

The main thing now, I'd say, is to keep gaming them, no excuses. Don't see it as something "big". Just chase that pussy, see it as a hobby or as a fun thing you do, don't put so much "weight" on it. Eventually you might find that you are actually having joyful experiences with a decent girl (after some toiling around) that might not fit into this generalizing scheme that you've created.

I can relate to what is going on with you, I myself wrote some bitter posts here myself in the past.

Happy hunting.

get past enlightenment

What you're calling "enlightenment" seems to me to be actually the adoption of a highly damaging, "black-and-White", over-simplistic view of the world, which is poisoning your social life
In some way the world is black and white... alpha you get respect and women, omega everybody disrespects you.
Ive been there, i used to weigh only 120 pounds, in a way ¿i might be overcompensating for having been threated so poorly over the years?
Like amour said, the opposite pole.

Shrink: What hopes did you have, that were dashed before you started feeling like this about women...
I used to believe, that an average guy could land an average girl and have a normal relationship without lies, deceit, infidelity.
Now i realize that theyre all status whore, the second a guy walks by with higher status than you, bye bye gf.
I used to believe that you could show affection to a woman, now i wouldnt do it even the alternative is torture. The minute you show the slightest sign of affection for them they now they got you and use it against you.

Its not just me, it happened to roosh, read roissy blog, how can some love a woman after learning this stuff. Awareness comes with a price, and its the inability to love again, to see women like something more than a bang.

You've been wounded-- as you alluded to with your athlete metaphor, a nice touch.
The question is do you want to recover.
Why wouldnt I? You think im hiding in some way, and using this as an excuse?
Im not challenging in anyway what you said, but seriously asking..

instead of putting women in the pedestal making them seem BIG and out of proportion, now "they are all whores". The flip side of the same coin... and part of the overall process...
But how long is this process going to take? Its been almost two years since i started learning game and getting rid of unattractive traits.
On a side note: why is it so hard for my old friends to accept me in a new way, its like they resent me for trying to get more out of life.. They are stuck on seeing me how i used to be instead of seeing the way im now. New friends, and people i meet immediately notice that im alpha, and treat me with respect. But with my old friends it just wont happen, even do they do realize that i act much more different.

get past enlightenment

To go beyond the opposites is to go beyond these old frames of references and just “be”, anew. No point in classifying yourself as “alpha” or “beta”. If to define yourself as “alpha” you still have the same frame of reference as “beta” but on a flip side, in a sense you are still “beta”, playing the same game, still having the same frame of reference. When you go beyond these opposite you just “are”, no need for pigeonholing your actions, you just live from your core, from your wholesome and healthy desires.

It happens to all of us, and it is not only to do with women. It is part of growing. It is part of living out (hence going through the whole play of living through both pairs of opposites) these boyish wounds and becoming a full grown out man, self-responsible, self-disciplined, being your own authority in a non-reactive way. Thus the reason I say that what you might be going through is a “phase”.

This is a lifelong process of maturity, and the less you try to control it and keep negging and thinking “when will it end?” and instead be more concerned about living through the motions fully, the better results you get. The less you try to plan, rationalize and control and the more you start to FEEL, the more “healing” starts to happen.

Your friends will have a hard time coming to terms with these changes. I don’t think you should just “give up” on them, but you might need a break and be more by yourself for a while. Some moments of solitude can be positive.

Some meditation techniques would be helpful as well, as it helps you getting out of your head so much and experience/feel this process more fully instead of only theorizing it.

get past enlightenment

If anyone is still interested in my history, here some update.
Game works!
I still havent done cold approach at all, but more and more girls are giving me strong IOI, and also i get approached more often (Last weekend almost kiss closed a 10, i didnt make her feel confortable enough, just DHV all night, so kiss denied at the last minute). I believe that if i start mixing with more social groups, given my looks and some game i can just act aloof and wait to be approached. Kind of like what they talk about in social circle mastery.

I think ive become as alpha as i can. Im not talking about socially alpha, cause i know ive got a long way to go in that department, but in the self esteem, attitude, way of living, respect from other males kind of way.

Okay, been thinking a lot about all the hate, sometimes is still there, but ive come to accept that women are just biologically different from us, and that their "sluttiness" is just biomechanics. Since there is no point in getting angry at things i cant change, i might as well use their biology for my advantage.

"Just try and get to the core of your problem. Once you do that, you can fix it and move on"
Talking about it, over and over with my brother, it always goes back to the guy that oneitis girl left me for.
He outalpha me, but come on, it wasnt a fair fight back then. He is a natural alpha, dont know if he ever got into game, but anyway applies all the principles, looks like a model a 10, me, i would give myself an 7.5 maybe 8.
Should i just accept the fact that even do ive matured a lot, and got better at everything involving game, i cant ever be as alpha as he is?.
This isnt some looks vs game shit. Is about alpha vs alpha, maybe im missing the preselection he has collected throught all his youth?
Should i outalpha him in a fight?
Im kind of scared of being defeated by someone with higher value again, and also i want payback cause the dude is in my college, and we used to be acquaintance.

get past enlightenment

Dammmn this was me two years ago...

"I still havent done cold approach at all, but more and more girls are giving me strong IOI, and also i get approached more often (Last weekend almost kiss closed a 10, i didnt make her feel confortable enough, just DHV all night, so kiss denied at the last minute). I believe that if i start mixing with more social groups, given my looks and some game i can just act aloof and wait to be approached. Kind of like what they talk about in social circle mastery."

Daygame is your friend. Social circle game can reap rewards, to be sure, but it's not the same because it locks you into a group(or groups). Solo daygaming will do more for your mindset than you can even imagine right now. You've done a lot of reading - that much is obvious from your post - but in my opinion it's time to turn that knowledge into action.

"I think ive become as alpha as i can. Im not talking about socially alpha, cause i know ive got a long way to go in that department, but in the self esteem, attitude, way of living, respect from other males kind of way."

The "social alpha" is the alpha when it comes to swooping girls (putting fame aside). Again, daygame will hone your social alpha skills. There's such a small percentage of men who approach on the streets, in shops, or wherever during the day. If you're white, that percentage of men drops off further. Your social acumen will rise in direct proporation to your approaches.

"Okay, been thinking a lot about all the hate, sometimes is still there, but ive come to accept that women are just biologically different from us, and that their "sluttiness" is just biomechanics. Since there is no point in getting angry at things i cant change, i might as well use their biology for my advantage."

This is what got me...

My mistake when getting into the game was doing too much reading and not enough action. For instance, I probably read everything Heartiste ever wrote before approaching and, as I ingested the "red pill" without any action, I harbored a bitter, irrational hated the modern American woman. Looking back it was nothing but wasted energy better spent on getting out there and approaching.

"Just try and get to the core of your problem. Once you do that, you can fix it and move on"
Talking about it, over and over with my brother, it always goes back to the guy that oneitis girl left me for.
He outalpha me, but come on, it wasnt a fair fight back then. He is a natural alpha, dont know if he ever got into game, but anyway applies all the principles, looks like a model a 10, me, i would give myself an 7.5 maybe 8......"

The above is an example of how social circle can limit you. You think this supposed alpha is stressing about you? You think the girl's stressing about you?

I'm not trying to be mean. My point is, live through the nerves and approach. In doing so, you'll see that:

1. There are a lot of photogenic females. Some of them will sleep with you.

2. You won't waste time talking to a family member about another man and a girl you're not fucking.

3. You'll see that there are some women out there that are actually cool. When you lead them, they follow - it's their natural instinct so long as your game is tight enough. If they stray, cheat, and act foul, you'll be able to cut them loose with minimal regret because you can approach and are not locked into some social circle.

If you approach like a machine, stay determined, and rack up some notches, I predict you'll get over these feelings. More than getting over said feelings, you'll be able to look back on your most recent post, shake your head and laugh.

Congratuations on ingesting the red pill. Raise your hand for action and reap the rewards.

get past enlightenment

More update...
Its amazing how getting some positive feedback from girls takes my mind away from the bitterness
This friday went to the club with a couple of friends (havent been out much in a while), and a couple of drinks after i said to them, ok time to pick up lets go, and they said, ok but you lead cause youre the "pretty" one. And i was like wtf...
I didnt struck out all night, every girl i asked to dance with said sure, and they were all pretty... in fact i only went for the prettier one of each group.
Same thing happened saturday
My friends even said to me you get to pick first. (Like i was the alpha)
Seriously i have never felt this attractive, i got approached before sure, but now its like ¿ should i go for the 9´s and 10´s ? am i entitled to that?
I even danced with a girl that told she modeled.
This week i get my braces removed, and cause the final months my bite was getting fixed, my jawline has become notoriously more chiseled. (Used to have a bit of fat under the jaw cause of bad bite).

So right now im like what do i do?, approach anxiety has dissapeared, and not because of my appearence, its cause i simply dont give any particular girls value anymore, if its not her, ill just go for another.
My problem is i dont know how to build rapport and escalate.

On sunday i went jogging and saw this gorgeous girl down the block, almost approached her, but i couldnt figure out what to talk about.
I knew i would just stand in front of her without knowing what to say.
At the club i got kiss denied 3 times, cause i was just dancing around..
Suggestions?

get past enlightenment

Read this entire forum. Buy Bang and Day Bang! That should be a good start!

get past enlightenment

I dont know if i should continue on this thread or start a new one.
Anyway i have this problem, i hope one of you has already gone through this..
Im coming of like that guy from the tao of steve, ive been reading a lot of philosophy, and been thinking about society and social status.
Social status at this point is meaningless to me, im treating everybody the same way, meaning i treat the most popular guy in campus like i would if i he was the most omega. Always in a respectful way of course.
Some people seem to be drawn to me because of this, and some kind of find weird to be around me, since i dont convey value to them.
Some of my old friends, the ones who were the most eager to gain social status dont hang around with me anymore, cause they realize that there is nothing to gain.. Im okay with that

The problem is the people that find my philosophical ways interesting and kind of look up to me. Its like they come and talk to me, tell me their stories, they try to take my opinion on some matters, and i realize that i have more value than them, (im not being egocentrical ), i mean they accept that im more valuable than them and that my opinions matters.
So what should i do, cause when i dont convey value to this kind of people, they resent me for it afterwards, but i dont want to seem like a kissass neither...
Im coming of a bit incongruent, cause im not used to being a leader, but people are starting to push me to be one.

Also, some ugly girls i must admit, (which i wouldnt bang) have been giving strong IOI but after i dont approach them, and just kind of ignore their signals, they tend to be offensive towards me, without any shame whatsoever. Whats up with that? Dont want to end up with any stalkers...

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to read and share some thoughts on my post.

get past enlightenment

i think you need to stop analysing your social interactions so much. it's very unhealthy, and probably makes you come off a bit weird to other people.

also, on what basis did you decide 'all women are whores'? how much experience of women do you personally have?

get past enlightenment

New update
Need more advice to keep moving forward...
So ive been clubing a little bit more lately, and it is completely normal for me at this point to talk to the hottest girl of any group. My friends started pointing out the change in my behaviour, one of them said to me "youre very seductive lately"
I also began to take salsa lessons, im on my third week, and it has already made a significant difference on the dance floor.

Anyway on friday there was a 2set, i approached all alone, but luckily didnt get cockblocked, her friend said that her boyfriend already left so just sat on a couch. I kiss closed and # close, first kiss for me in a very long time, without any resistance whatsoever. Ended up texting saturday to get the bang but couldnt after she attempted to flake which i just ignored, then on sunday ended up telling her that i didnt want to hang out just plain hook up, which she didnt took in a good way but of course i might as well took up a shotgun and kill her hamster...

On monday, a girl which i think to this point is the hottest ive talked to in all my life, came up and said hi to me, cause she was friends with my brother. I didnt start to game her then, i just acted aloof cause she already seem into me. Two hours later, i noticed her giving me eye contact and i just grabbed her hand and brought her close to me putting both my hands on her back. She said she didnt want to dance right then cause she was expecting someone. Turns out she was the FB of one of my friends. I went to the dancefloor and approached several other girls. My friend showed up and i started ignoring her. Later i caught her when she was leaving the restroom and again grabbed her hand and started hugging her. I think i was trying to impress her to much, cause i even said, "i turned out another girl on the dance floor just to be with you" (it was true) and "i can have any girl here but i choose you", thinking back on it, it was very try hard. She said she wanted water, which i ended up buying for her, i tried to make her pay, but she gave me this look like are you serious and i just couldnt hold the frame. We sat on a couch and started talking, she had the famous anime eyes, and her lips where really close to mine, but i didnt try to make out [Image: dodgy.gif] . She ended up leaving with my friend, he just acted aloof all night and got the bang.
Was there any way to take her away from my friend?, he is a player and has tons of FB just like her, he would even care if i took her (i asked).

Also on every set i approach, like for example if there are 5 girls, the hottest one always has a boyfriend, is this always a test? cause on many nights ive noticed that this kind of girls end up dancing alone all night...

get past enlightenment

WTF more than 200 views and no reply?
I went out solo tonight for the first time in my life, ive been getting so much positive feedback so i thought why not?
I got to the club and noticed there were like 20 people no kidding. I went straight to the bar and posted there till i finished my beer. A cougar must have been about 30 and a bit chubby, just stood in front of me making eye contact and smirking, she even touched her glass against mine, she was dying for me to approach her but i just couldnt, she was below my minimum.
(Girls that i wouldnt bang are throwing themselves at me, and girls i would bang are still unattainable)
I later approached 2 girls and got blown out. It was awful, ive never felt so nervous before an approach.
Anyway it was a wrong venue, but still, its hard as fuck gaming solo.
I feel so lonely at times cause none of my friends want to approach girls.
Ive given up on trying to convince some of my friends to move up on the social hierarchy. Everyone is just fine with the leftover their getting. That shit just sucks out all the energy out of me.
And afterwards when theyre shitfaced drunk theyre complaining on how they dont get girls!! Its crazy

Anyway anyone have few words of encouragement? All i need is a +1 and im sure the ball will keep rolling on its own.

get past enlightenment

went out again on saturday, got another kiss and # close.
I ran into the girl i tried to take away from my friend, she was alone, i just said hi and then i proceeded to ignore her, she went and complain to another friend that i wasnt giving her attention. Later on the dancefloor she began to dance for me, i said fuck it ill try again. My friend showed up and ended up with the bang yet again.. fuck!
Logistics is killing me, i didnt have the car that night so i couldnt take the first girl home, i almost followed her into the girls bathroom cause she was all over me. I decided to ask for her number and end things on a high note. I texted today but her phone was off. [Image: dodgy.gif]
Anyway what should i say to girls to take them from the dancefloor to a love hotel, i cant bring them home cause i live with my parents, and because the economy here is much worst than in US, most people live with their parents till their 30s so banging them at their house is out of the question??
Also ive noticed that is very hard to gain momentum back if you dont bang them right after the club. I have yet to have a day2.
Im kind of scared of it, i dont want to go all beta and end up paying dinner dates.

Last girl i approached was alone, my friends kind of challenged me to pick her up, so i came of very try hard, i said the same shit yet again, that i could pick any girl in this club, that you should be lucky cause im handsome, that i pull girls all the time. Dont know why i keep saying stuff like that when im a bit drunk..I get this super confident vibe, and just say the first things that comes to mind. Obviously she turn me down, but not in a bad way, she was laughing all the time

get past enlightenment

Quote: (05-07-2012 02:22 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

I decided to ask for her number and end things on a high note. I texted today but her phone was off. [Image: dodgy.gif]
She texted me the next day but i fucked it up after a really sexually aggressive message
Note: dont sext message before banging them
Last weekend on friday a girl tried to pick me up but she was like a 4 so i just ignored her. On saturday a 6 picked me up, we ended up kissing. I pretty much just stood there and said yep, every now and then. She eventually got tired that i didnt give her IOI back and became really quiet, then i tried to use my usual cocky shit, but she didnt respond to it. She already made her mind that i was too high value for her. Anyway i dropped her off at her house and she implied that she would like to see me again. I didnt even bother to get her phone number, we just kissed a bit and she left.
Two weeks ago i invested all of my night on this girl, and just as i told her that i could take her home, i found out she had a boyfriend which was in the club.
So 0+ for me yet again

Any advice on game plan? i REALLY dont want to go on dates, i would have gotten laid by now if i did. Is that a must?
Is there anything i can do besides venue change? Im beginning to think that ONS are impossible in my culture.

get past enlightenment

I think I am on the same path as you, but way earlier - so I cannot offer much advise.

There is some real shit stirring in my mind and for me it is going to take some time to get past it.

I struggled with porn addiction since I was 12, and this is probably a big contributing factor for the way things are: now as I am starting to come clean, my mind is clearing up, and I am able to see what is beyond the flesh.

get past enlightenment

and I agree with the other replies, never ever analyse your social interactions with other people in context with your studies in philosophy or your social studies, just don't do it!

that sort of critical thinking will only lead you down a path of self doubt and misery, and slowly robbing your soul of spontaneity, eventually though, you will learn that everything you think you know is bullshit. don't think, just trust yourself.

get past enlightenment

Sounds like you're angry at women for being women. Like you resent their hypergamous nature or emotional thinking.

A book called Sex 3.0 might help with this.

21 y/o brit.

get past enlightenment

Misogyny is a good thing, in small doses. I'm a misogynist, and couldn't be happier about it. I'm far happier now as a misogynist than I ever was before I learnt the truth about chicks.

get past enlightenment

You should see women as the cum dumpsters they really are, and use your knowledge to get what you need from them. If a toilet had a personality you didn't like, would that stop you from taking a shit in it?