rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

power of makeup

power of makeup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...x33wtqnNz8

power of makeup

OHHH SHIT...THE Fuck!?

My reaction at 1:15

That being said...Id smash it with the make up on and be gone before she wakes up

I am the cock carousel

power of makeup

Good grief. Why doesn't someone send this girl to a dermatologist? This is an easily fixed problem.

power of makeup

That's why I prefer day game/gym game to meeting girls at the club.

Woke up to cake all over my pillow cases and a pock-marked face.

But since the body was good, put her face down on the pillow and hit it from behind.

power of makeup

Typical American woman, accesorizing rather then fixing.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

power of makeup

There's also this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk , which is sort of a mockery of the vid posted by OP. Apparently women get hooked on makeup. Putting makeup in their pores for extended periods damages the skin, and so they end up using more makeup in order to cover up the damage, it's a vicious cycle.

power of makeup

The horror! The horror!

She might be educating women how to look better, but am I the only one who feels she's attention whoring on Youtube with all that talk about her acne-laced insecurities and what she "loves" and "hates" - I've seen children talk/act more matured than the way these women do.

This is not makeup, it's face painting. Look at her slather on that foundation. Any girl wearing this much makeup is pretty much wearing a mask. How do these women live with themselves? No wonder meeting men is entirely a power game to them.

I went on a first date with a EE/American-professional girl a few weeks back and I could see the acne marks beneath her make-up laden face. The night I got her number, her face looked clean and she was dressed better. The date didn't go anywhere, so I wonder how bad it must have looked without the makeup the next morning.

I feel so disconnected from today's "American Woman"

power of makeup

The difference is shocking

power of makeup

Look at the highest rated comment:

Thank you for being so brave and posting this video to help so many of us that suffer with acne and how to hide it effectively. You are absolutely beautiful inside and out[Image: smile.gif]

Either a white knight to the rescue or another ugly duckling sympathizing with ms. popcorn face.

power of makeup

After looking at enough of those celebrities without makeup photos, I came to the conclusion that no woman would be above an 8 if it weren't for makeup.

The interesting thing is looking at this video, you see how deeply insecure she is about her looks. But after a half hour of painting her face, she'll go out to the club with her bitch shield in full effect acting like she's a 9 hiding behind that facade. Then when the makeup comes off and she looks at her pockmark ridden face in the morning, she's back to hating herself.

power of makeup

I know we talk a lot about chicks not looking their best, but the first time I lay eyes on a chick I prefer it be with her hair pulled back, no make-up, t-shirt and some sweats. That way you get a real look at what she looks like, and what kind of shape she's in. If I'm attracted to her like that, I know when she's done up she'll be hot. I'm not big on make-up - she should only have a little something to bring out the eyes, and tighten up the lips. That's it. Anything more than that, you're doing more to cover up than to accentuate. The girl in the vid is VERY pretty, but her skin is TORE UP. All of those blotches are distracting. She'd be best to kick motherfuckers out after they fuck, so they aren't around to see what's under the multi-layers of product she put on her face. It would be interesting to see how she blasts all that off her face!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

power of makeup

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

After looking at enough of those celebrities without makeup photos, I came to the conclusion that no woman would be above an 8 if it weren't for makeup.

The interesting thing is looking at this video, you see how deeply insecure she is about her looks. But after a half hour of painting her face, she'll go out to the club with her bitch shield in full effect acting like she's a 9 hiding behind that facade. Then when the makeup comes off and she looks at her pockmark ridden face in the morning, she's back to hating herself.

Best example of that is Kim K. That greedy whore looks no better than a Tijuana whore, fucking for 50 bucks in a canteen. I swear, if you have a real high end HD , you can see all of the age spots, wrinkles, crows feet, acne,from a distance of 6 meters.

power of makeup

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:22 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Best example of that is Kim K. That greedy whore looks no better than a Tijuana whore, fucking for 50 bucks in a canteen. I swear, if you have a real high end HD , you can see all of the age spots, wrinkles, crows feet, acne,from a distance of 6 meters.

This is no joke...almost NO woman in tv was happy about being broadcast in HD. Chicks knew that even with make-up they couldn't hide the flaws. Eva Longoria is pretty busted without make-up also.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

power of makeup

Its interesting to see how her voice tonality, eye movement, body language, and confidence changed when she didn't have her up makeup.
Anybody else notice that too?

power of makeup

Quote: (12-06-2011 04:30 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

OHHH SHIT...THE Fuck!?

My reaction at 1:15

Mother of god. [Image: icon_eek.gif] Was not expecting that.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

power of makeup

Quote: (12-06-2011 07:59 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Thank you for being so brave and posting this video to help so many of us that suffer with acne and how to hide it effectively. You are absolutely beautiful inside and out[Image: smile.gif]

Either a white knight to the rescue or another ugly duckling sympathizing with ms. popcorn face.

I agree that it is brave that she shows her real face to the world.

Once I had a GF for a short time who I had never seen without makeup. She left it up for the night too. She was pretty though. I have no idea how she looks like without makeup lool. I dated a mask. Haha

power of makeup

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:30 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Its interesting to see how her voice tonality, eye movement, body language, and confidence changed when she didn't have her up makeup.
Anybody else notice that too?

Yea, I did. The fucking eyes too. Look at the miserable stare after she takes it off. She was so sexy and erotic in the beginning. Then, she transforms into a diseased primate. Must be the marketing...heheheh

power of makeup

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:42 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2011 07:59 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

I agree that it is brave that she shows her real face to the world.

Once I had a GF for a short time who I had never seen without makeup. She left it up for the night too. She was pretty though. I have no idea how she looks like without makeup lool. I dated a mask. Haha

[Image: lol.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

power of makeup

To be honest, her running her mouth was more of a boner killer than the makeup coming off. I'd still hit it and pop some of those zits while I was at it.

power of makeup

WTF!

Iunno I got a weird vibe from her. Something still seems off about her even if she looks bangable with the paintface on. She looks slightly bummy as in her breath would stink and stuff.

power of makeup

Around 6:23, the video skips. She went from pinkish pale to an unnatural tawny color. I thought she looked better pale than tawny. And her eyebrows look weird.

Actually, she's a pretty weak example of this. Her acne is pretty bad, but without it, she's very attractive. She looks better in this video:

The video jmoney29 posted is a much greater example.

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I know we talk a lot about chicks not looking their best, but the first time I lay eyes on a chick I prefer it be with her hair pulled back, no make-up, t-shirt and some sweats.

Honestly, if every time I see her, she has makeup on, I wouldn't care much what she looks like without it. It's the same as heels and fake tits. I know I'm being 'fooled,' but my brain still likes an 8 who looks like a 9 with makeup on a lot more than an 8 without any. I mean, would you rather date this or this? (Who knows if the first one she really has no makeup at all either.) Hell, on a purely visceral level, I'd be indifferent between a natural 8 and a made up 8.

For gaming, it'd probably be easier to pick her up without it on though.

Lol @

power of makeup

Here, gentlemen, is the highest form of girl-game.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

power of makeup

i wonder if the cause of her acne is all the damn makeup she puts on it. It's gotta have some affect.

Isn't acne caused by pores being blocked and oil gets trapped in there?

if that's the case then makeup would probably make it worse.

the girls I've known that wore the most makeup also had occasional zit situations and I always got the feeling it was BECAUSE of their makeup.

I HATE makeup on women - it's actually a turn off. The makeup game doesn't work on me at all.

power of makeup

I showed the video for my male coworkers. They got shocked:

1) Is that her? Those acnes are for real? No way! Mrs. C, is that possible?
2) WTF? Is this "The Walking Dead"?

I let some men more suspicious about women' beauty.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

power of makeup

Quote: (12-14-2011 07:09 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I showed the video for my male coworkers. They got shocked:

1) Is that her? Those acnes are for real? No way! Mrs. C, is that possible?
2) WTF? Is this "The Walking Dead"?

I let some men more suspicious about women' beauty.

lol