rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

palm bone connected to the face bone

So this weekend the weather was super-shitty where I live (American Midwest) and Friday night I stayed home. Saturday I couldn't take it anymore and went out for a couple drinks even though I knew that the bars would be pretty dead since it was cold and raining. I wasn't planning to do much approaching, so I smoked a joint on the way.

Went to spot A - yep, dead. Had a drink and bounced. Went to spot B - a bit of life, but most of it in the back where there was a live band that I didn't feel like paying the $10 to see. I got a booth but normally in this place I'd be lucky to get a barstool on a Saturday. There were a couple girls at the bar, but since I was all boothed-up there wasn't much chance for incidental conversation.

I'm sitting there in stoned daydream land when a redhead suddenly materializes in the other side of the booth. She introduces herself and starts asking me questions. She's cute, not beautiful, but definitely cute. Slender, dressed in the semi-formal hipster uniform of oversized sweater, tight jeans, tall brown boots. We talk for about 10 minutes, during which two of her girlfriends come over individually and talk to her, but I can't overhear much of it. She says something about it being ladies night and excuses herself, reappearing a couple minutes later. We chat for another 10 or 15 minutes and although she's giving me various IOIs (reaching across the table, smiling big) when she mentions visiting her girlfriends again, I for some reason assume that the interaction is over. I'd just finished my drink, so I took down her phone number and left. She had this very incredulous look on her face when I walked away.

I surmise later that I was supposed to go home with her. Fucking facepalm. I felt like Costanza saying it's too late to drink coffee...

Its still all good, you can play the cali laid back approach