rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

anyone ever been to Puerto Rico?

I know it's still U.S. but that place seems pretty sick, great weather & beaches, girls seem hot, english must be spoken by almost anyone around the age of anyone 25 and under

I recently came across some cheap as shit flights to go, how are the women out there?

I'm not sure if an american like me goes there he is looked at as great as being foriegn in s.america because it is u.s. territory but then again at the same time its P.R. and much different from the U.S. isnt it ?

are you white? PR women are prob the least interested in white guys of all the latin women.

Quote: (12-05-2011 11:23 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

are you white? PR women are prob the least interested in white guys of all the latin women.

I am white! seriously? but women do tell me sometimes I look puerto rican so...

Puerto Rico has BEAUTIFUL women, but....it's just an extension of the USA...which means USA-like work.

When I go out of the continental USA, I am not trying to work. I want them to be like "Oooo he is American" and have dreams of a house, picket-fence, 2 kids and dog. I'mma help sell that dream too. Then I bust that nut and leave her with her dreams shattered.

Quote: (12-05-2011 11:36 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Puerto Rico has BEAUTIFUL women, but....it's just an extension of the USA...which means USA-like work.

When I go out of the continental USA, I am not trying to work. I want them to be like "Oooo he is American" and have dreams of a house, picket-fence, 2 kids and dog. I'mma help sell that dream too. Then I bust that nut and leave her with her dreams shattered.

LOL ok thats all I needed to know, I thought maybe it wasn't USA like work but if it is then fuck that

Dash is right - you're gonna face a higher than avg difficulty being a white guy from mainland USA. The women ARE beautiful.

I approached a ton of women - I was there during the Fiesta de la Calle San Sebastian - a HUGE street festival there.

2 things I noticed over and over - either the girls didn't speak english or they pretended not to because they weren't interested. So yea, lack of English was a major issue. Second, I not only got no love, I think I got way less love because I was white and from the US. My friend who I was visiting there corroborated this and said it wasn't my fault...really sucks cus the women are bangin...but it's US prices so I think there are way better options for vaca

Puerto Rico is for 3 types of guys:

a) Black men of any race, but American black is strongest b) stylish Latin men with European English accents like Spain, and c) Asian men who speak good English/Spanish: Spain, Japan, Korea and Argentina are very popular with boricua girls.

White men of any race, especially North America have no business in Puerto Rico looking for sex with non-pros.

Mixx

You need alittle bit of thug appeal for the boricuas imo

Or atleast dont be rocking the clean cut look

Thats why im going to the DR first. PR can wait.

Quote: (12-06-2011 10:54 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

a) Black men of any race, but American black is strongest b) stylish Latin men with European English accents like Spain, and c) Asian men who speak good English/Spanish: Spain, Japan, Korea and Argentina are very popular with boricua girls.

White men of any race, especially North America have no business in Puerto Rico looking for sex with non-pros.

Mixx

I agree that if men ever wanted to know what spanish women think about them without the allure of being an American citizen try to go to puerto Rico. And I disagree about black men. Pr girls who date black guys usually happens because they a.) live really close together b.) work together c) go to school or another low intensity social event like church

Outside of that PR women love PR men. But it's practically anybody who looks spanish, i e Boris Kodjoe, Shemar Moore, etc. I don't really know about white men wear but PR people are so proud to not be white & not be black, they're infatuated with their mixture, add that to fact that they have american status & its a combination that will create arrogance in even the most homely ones from the Island.

How about tanned, mixed raced well dressed English Guys?

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Quote: (12-06-2011 01:02 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

Think the Daddy Yankee or Alex Rodriguez look

You guys must be dealing with lower end Boriquas. I am half of that and half of something else, and there is no way the whores I know would deal with a guy just because he is black. These whores are spoiled , and race is of less significance unless you're in a barrio in Carolina, or , Pinones. These are the most hard headed whores in Latin America. Think of an american whore, combined with a vain Colombian attitude, and broke . Race is not an issue, it is about control. Travel a bit.

Quote: (12-06-2011 12:55 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

Mixx

I agree that if men ever wanted to know what spanish women think about them without the allure of being an American citizen try to go to puerto Rico. And I disagree about black men. Pr girls who date black guys usually happens because they a.) live really close together b.) work together c) go to school or another low intensity social event like church

Outside of that PR women love PR men. But it's practically anybody who looks spanish, i e Boris Kodjoe, Shemar Moore, etc. I don't really know about white men wear but PR people are so proud to not be white & not be black, they're infatuated with their mixture, add that to fact that they have american status & its a combination that will create arrogance in even the most homely ones from the Island.

Boris Kodjoe & Shemar Moore are brothas...so, I don't know what you're sayin'.

PR is one of the best places for an Afr-Am guy stylin' the hip-hop lifestyle. A young brotha who even smells like he's connected to the hip-hop industry will kill beyond belief in PR. Add some reggaeton to the mix...and a brotha will own the island. Real talk.

Black ballas are GODS in PR.

Quote: (12-06-2011 01:30 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2011 01:02 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

Think the Daddy Yankee or Alex Rodriguez look

"Nail on the head"! [Image: banana.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:05 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Mixx

PR is one of the best places for an Afr-Am guy stylin' the hip-hop lifestyle. A young brotha who even smells like he's connected to the hip-hop industry will kill beyond belief in PR. Add some reggaeton to the mix...and a brotha will own the island. Real talk.

Black ballas are GODS in PR.

LOL I guess I could pull there then because people do tell me I look like daddy yankee a little and have a sort of thug appeal

Quote: (12-06-2011 01:41 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

You guys must be dealing with lower end Boriquas. I am half of that and half of something else, and there is no way the whores I know would deal with a guy just because he is black. These whores are spoiled , and race is of less significance unless you're in a barrio in Carolina, or , Pinones. These are the most hard headed whores in Latin America. Think of an american whore, combined with a vain Colombian attitude, and broke . Race is not an issue, it is about control. Travel a bit.

Yeah, I didn't exactly get PR chicks like I did in the DR. Personally, I thought the PR chicks were just like working to get an American chick...and as I stated earlier, when I leave the continental USA, I am not trying to work.

Quote: (12-06-2011 07:52 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2011 01:41 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Yeah, I didn't exactly get PR chicks like I did in the DR. Personally, I thought the PR chicks were just like working to get an American chick...and as I stated earlier, when I leave the continental USA, I am not trying to work.

If someone provides you with a data sheet on P.R., and it doesn't involve stress, night terrors, harassment, and some form of domestic violence, he is lying to you. Those are the last bitches on earth you want to spend any time on. You will get laid, but guard your sanity, and I hope you have a lot of time on your hands. The worst part about it, is that you would think with all that attitude, the whores were a-list actors, or filthy rich. Quite the contrary.

How about a dark South Asian with an Australian accent? [Image: tongue.gif] Maybe I should dress more gangsta if I go there...

Quote: (12-06-2011 09:09 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

How about a dark South Asian with an Australian accent? [Image: tongue.gif] Maybe I should dress more gangsta if I go there...

I dare you...lol

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:05 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Mixx

Black ballas are GODS in PR

I know Shemar & Boris are black, but they look spanish. That's what I was alluding to. That they'll date black guys who look spanish.

Look my ex fiancee is Puerto Rican, so I know they date black guys. To your point about black ballers, I agree. Rich black men do well any where. But that could be said about almost any race.

Mixx, you say Boricuas are crazy about ARGENTINA , but at the same time you say "WHITE MAN have no business in Puerto Rico"??? Dude, you ever been to Argentina?? They ARE FUCKING WHITE! I´m German but I have lived in Argentina.. I´m blond, have green eyes (there are many blonde Argentinians!!) speak fluently Argentinian Spanish, so I guess Puerto Rican girls would love me?

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:08 PM)tiikaa Wrote:  

Mixx, you say Boricuas are crazy about ARGENTINA , but at the same time you say "WHITE MAN have no business in Puerto Rico"??? Dude, you ever been to Argentina?? They ARE FUCKING WHITE! I´m German but I have lived in Argentina.. I´m blond, have green eyes (there are many blonde Argentinians!!) speak fluently Argentinian Spanish, so I guess Puerto Rican girls would love me?

Normally I don't bother answering noobs who read too much into my post, but..I'll answer this one.

Yes, I have been to Argentina, and not just Cordoba and Bs. Aires. No, Argies are NOT all white, their biggest local idol, Diego Maradona looks NOTHING like a white man, and he is what is common in Argentina! Not blonde, green-eyes.

Also, what Boricua women love is the accent, both Spain and Argentina. At least my observations made this note.

I also did not say they were Crazy abut 'em, I say they do very well.

Keep in mind these are general observations...so, chill out and if you feel you can go fuck your brains out in "la isla del encanto"....by all means GO, and come back and bust out some great data sheets for us!

Mixx

A completely normal Christmas greeting from the mayor of San Juan:

[Image: 2l874.jpg]

That is all.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?