rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't attract decent girls from online

hey guys. this is my first post.
I'v been hanging out at other pua forum and discovered this after hearing about the books.

This might be depressing story but I need some inputs.
anyways, I stopped going out for a while. I got sick of doing night games. I work 7 days week running small business so I put my attention towards online thing.

I am depressed by the fact that I can't meet decent women there. (I don't care about PoF since that place is filled with worthless ghetto cunts, at least in my area)
Even I get some messages, it would be some fat chick, unattractive single mom no single guy would take, just ugly girl, girl with problems.
(I really got mad couple times and wanted to tell them 'seriously? why don't you look at the mirror first?' No I am not being arrogant, I would be laughed at if I show their pics to my friends just because a girl like that messaged me)

Let's say I send out 100. I feel lucky if couple girls reply it.
So now even though the girl is not really ideal, I just send out messages just to increase the change of getting replies.
(it's not like I pick few hottest girls and complain about why I am not getting replies)

So I had a date with 3 girls last few weeks.
First one was 6 years younger and looked fine (sweet, fit)
the only problem was she almost cried talking about how those previous guys broke her heart because she was too nice to them. eh..

Second one looked fatter than her pics. she lied about her divorce history. she talked about how her ex husband was controlling person on first date.

Third one, this happend yesterday. I am still mad about this.
She showed up with regular clothes and tennis shoes, no make up (fine, we shouldn't be superficial right)
she seemed upset. I called this out and she was about to cry.
she said she was dating someone and wanted to meet more people to find ideal person to marry. (was divorced before)
I told her, if you are dating someone, why are you online and why did you want to meet other guys. To not to offend her, I acted like I didn't know about American culture well.

I am not going to say 'oh I consider myself good looking bro'
at least, I am tall enough and in pretty good shape, dress well above average. The only issue I can see is that I am not 'White'

I live in a place where 90% is white. 90% of my customers are white as well.

The thing is I don't blame on girls when I # closed them in person and they flake out. I just think 'hm I wasn't confident and interesting enough'
But on online, they see pictures of myself in good places and somewhat exaggerated description (like I love animals, I travel very often like everyone else).
If they don't want to talk to me back online, how come would they be interested in me in real life?

I know this 'white' guy who's pretty good looking. guys hung out with him even first time, said he was crazy. but at least he gets date all the time even though he gets mad about all of them flaking out afterwards.

So the bottom line, this really affects my game mentality in real fields. I just think 'girls like that would see my profile online and they would just ignore me, why the heck should I bother talking to them anyways'
it might be true that if I show them I am very witty and interesting person, it will change their views and I might have a chance.
However, I feel like I have to do more work than white guys because I have a different skin (like the report says minorities guys have to make like $100k more than white guys to get white women's attention, hm maybe I should look at it like getting a job?, we all know minorities have to show more capabilities than white applicants)

I don't want to lower my standars to the point of getting lots of attention because she is just well below my average. (like the fat chicks pushing carts on street)

I think only minority guys can understand my situation.

Any insights?

A few things:

1. Don't complain about race, you can get banned from here for being a "race troll." Everyone has some obstacle to overcome, be it height, facial features, money, etc. With confidence, that is irrelevant. You need to train your mind to disregard race. Luckily in America, racial distinctions aren't so bad.

2. You might have to change your online approach. Women get tons of messages along the lines of "hey baby" and awkward fawning comments. Your profile should DHV while keeping some mystery, and make your messages half-cocky and in a way that she is inclined to respond to "qualify" herself. E.g., "I'm getting a hipster vibe from you..." or "You had me until _________!" (mentioning something in her profile that's easily teased about).

3. Many women have issues, why did you give up on the cute ones for being emotional? If you're having trouble, beggars can't be choosers at this stage... unless you really got a crazy vibe, then okay.

You might have to move.

Me either. And I'm definitely not a bad looking dude. Either the girls on this site or either way pickier than I am, my lines aren't good enough, or a lot of them aren't serious about using their dating profile.

Quote: (12-04-2011 08:11 AM)masterh Wrote:  

the only problem was she almost cried talking about how those previous guys broke her heart because she was too nice to them. eh..

Second one looked fatter than her pics. she lied about her divorce

Third one, ... was dating someone and wanted to meet more people to find ideal person to marry. (was divorced before)

Yes, race can be a problem. But with three dates per week, it sounds like you are doing fine for a busy guy. If you aren't getting responses then either your profile or messags suck. You like animals and travel - BORING!

I don't see what you have to complain about. A hot girl is too nice. So you treat her badly. The second one told you her husband was controlling on the first date. The third one wants to cheat or upgrade from her boyfriend. They are giving you roadmaps to seduction!

Maybe you want long walks on the beach with an honest woman. These women opened themselves up emotionally. The said that if you: exploit my niceness, control me, or appear more successful than my man, then you can have me. But you don't want to pump and dump them. Go read Roosh's "Compliment and Cuddle". GMAFB.

I really try not to pull out race card. I learned it is a very big turn off for white friends.
Only minority friends will understand though. I can only vent about this since it's online.

I feel like I have to be chosen by the women. I closed many #s. Only few came out for first date. it turned out they all had asian ex.
So I figured I have to approach as many women as I can till I hit the one who just prefers asian guy or likes asian culture (sushi, anime, asian pop, asian soap-operas etc)
I feel like I can't have an option to find my ideal girl.
For example, as a sales man, instead of going after few customers, I feel like I would have to spam every girls to find one who will respond.

I feel like a strange looking asian sauce sitting on the shelf in a grocery store. A lot of people won't give a damn. Only few will pick it up.
I don't want to be waiting on the shelf to be picked up. Instead, I want to pick up honey mustard (american women) Will they like blending with soy sauce?

Looks like you need some major work with your inner game. If you project negative energy, that's what you'll get in return. Understand that it is nothing but a game, and if you get "serious" about it you have lost it already.

Second one looked fatter than her pics. she lied about her divorce history. she talked about how her ex husband was controlling person on first date.

She showed up with regular clothes and tennis shoes, no make up (fine, we shouldn't be superficial right)
she said she was dating someone and wanted to meet more people to find ideal person to marry. (was divorced before)
I told her, if you are dating someone, why are you online and why did you want to meet other guys. To not to offend her, I acted like I didn't know about American culture well.

SO WHAT, MAN? Why the hell are you bothered about their past or how many dicks have they sucked or how many times they have gotten their hearts broken? Why does it even become a part of the conversation? You are the man, you have to set and control the frame. Keep things light, fun and playful. If she's enjoying your company and it makes her forget her worries and you can show her a nice time she'll obviously want to see you again. Remember that ALL human beings come with some kind of baggage, and digging old graves will only get you skeletons.

It baffles me that you met a woman for the FIRST time and yet she can make YOU mad by her mere indirect stories about her own life. Sorry to say but the game is not for the weak of heart.

How do you conduct your online game? Read up the online gaming threads to boost up your profile.

Quote:Quote:

at least, I am tall enough and in pretty good shape, dress well above average. The only issue I can see is that I am not 'White'

The thing is I don't blame on girls when I # closed them in person and they flake out. I just think 'hm I wasn't confident and interesting enough'
But on online, they see pictures of myself in good places and somewhat exaggerated description (like I love animals, I travel very often like everyone else).
If they don't want to talk to me back online, how come would they be interested in me in real life?

You're doing harm to no one but yourself by your negative,pessimistic thinking. People can sense your self-perception and then treat you accordingly. If you're going to limit yourself by thinking I am not white,black,brown,yellow it will lower your confidence and will manifest in your overall demeanor. You're saying you are tall, in good shape and dress well - why don't you figure how to capitalize on that? In a 90% white town, you have all the potential to be that tall exotic asian chick magnet. Just figure out what sets you apart from the rest and learn it play it up in a big way. There are countless stories on this board of minority guys calibrating their game and pulling in foreign environments.

Game is a necessary evil

NEWBIE thread and possibly Race Troll

I wouldn't focus overly on race and I'm a minority. you can;t change it anyways. if you look like the stereotypical asian business male, then try to look a little bit more trendy/ less conservative when you try to get women. I have asian friends, some get ok with women and some get none, the ones who do better are more outgoing, a little less conservative than the typical asian I meet who has no interest in even speaking to non asians in a strictly social context.

Also understand that different countries/cities have different "pecking orders" if you're a white guy in thailand you're in heaven, black guys in nordic countries jack pot, middle eastern in much of europe = do very well. I'm sure there are places where asian men are worshipped you just haven't found it yet. I know some non american black women think that the black and asian mix is attractive so maybe thats what you want to go for. Maybe in madagascar or southern east asia (thailand, malay etc) they like more chinese looking men.

I'd say in america, generally asian men have a crappy lot. But it doesn't mean you can't do well if you learn game, work out, take care of yourself etc.

On another note, net dating is hard, just look at oksupid and realise any decent looking girl will have a highly selective response ratio, and any girl who is attractive and has a high response rate will be quickly overwhelmed. In short, online dating = waste of time IMO. Even if I put up a picture of brad pitt brother as my profile I'm sure I'd still get shit responses. I advise you to see my thread on comprehensive list of best places to pick up women. It is way easier to pick up a girl in a dance or tennis class where women outnumber men 9:1 than on the internet full of men spamming women at a ratio of 100s:1 that if any girl responds her inbox is overwhelmed with men offering her dick.

Understand your problem here is not race but it is net dating. What kind of women do you think the internet attracts? Women who no man who has ever met her since grade school right through university to work to random encounters to friends of friends of friends even wants to date her. That right there is a huge red flag because women go on dates as general fun activities. So if you see a hot woman on the net, odds are there is only 1 or 3 pics and she is super friendly because it is a fake profile anyways. If you see an average girl, she has either too high standards or something else seriously wrong.

The only valid reason for a woman to be on net dating is
-below average looks
-just out relationships or trying to get out one
-just moved to new city

Men use net dating because they are too busy/shy to met women otherwise and then don't understand why all the net women are crazy and below average or don't respond. In fact I believe that dating sites create fake beautiful profiles by taking stock images to earn ad revenue and I think some where caught doing this.

I've seen good looking philpino guys who are tanned and buff pulls more women than me and more than white guys, so I think women have biases like everyone else but it doesn't mean they don't like asians, they might just prefer a certain look of asian like hawaiian or philiphino

@VP, I don't think he is a troll, or not on purpose, I think he is just frustrated and it is not unreasonable for a minority to question if it is because of race. I don't think it is 100% that in this case -I think his real problem is internet dating- but lets be realisitic, it could be a factor.

There are basically three types of girls on okcupid, at least in my area:

1. Fat chicks who try to hide it on their profile. They respond and don't flake.

2. Crazy chicks who look decent but have serious personality issues. They respond, and if they don't flake you're in for one of those lovely "Let me tell you about how wonderful/awful/both my last boyfriend was" dates.

3. Popular social butterfly girls who loook good and actually have lives, so they almost never respond, and if they respond the flake rate is massive. You'll pull your hair out trying to secure a date with one of these.

If you find all of these types of women unpleasant or not worth the effort of sending out 100 messages, then I highly recommend switching to day game.

Quote: (12-04-2011 12:21 PM)masterh Wrote:  

I feel like a strange looking asian sauce sitting on the shelf in a grocery store. A lot of people won't give a damn. Only few will pick it up.
I don't want to be waiting on the shelf to be picked up. Instead, I want to pick up honey mustard (american women) Will they like blending with soy sauce?

This one's gotta be a joke/troll. No serious dude is going to compare his situation to being a bottle of fucking soy sauce.

I know guys in the game community tend to sideline dating sites as a way of meeting girls, but i know some guys who have done very well with it, and not necessarily great looking guys either. However I think for most dudes, online dating is going to be an uphill battle unless you are in top 10% of men looks/income-wise.

I know you are looking for advice here, but nobody can really help you without seeing your profile, or knowing any critical info about you.

Quote: (12-04-2011 04:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I know guys in the game community tend to sideline dating sites as a way of meeting girls, but i know some guys who have done very well with it, and not necessarily great looking guys either. However I think for most dudes, online dating is going to be an uphill battle unless you are in top 10% of men looks/income-wise.

I know you are looking for advice here, but nobody can really help you without seeing your profile, or knowing any critical info about you.

I understand, but I don't think attractive girls really take online datin seriously. As in think back to your high school of 1000 girls, and pick the 10 hottest, I don't think a single one of them would be on there and if they are, they are not checking it or using it seriously.

I don't think there is a way to max out online game unless your down with hitting fatties, ug ugs, and divorcees. The best thing you can get imo from online is girls who just wanna f b/c their bf broke up with them, and it is such a small window that even finding said person is near impossible. Just like how there is a good guide to regular game, I or you can learn how to make up with a girl in a bar, not even mystery, neil, ross jefferies or DD will even go deep into that b/c I think it is understood it is a waste.

I agree. Speaking as guy who has banged 90% of my women online, I will say that due to the nature of the beast, the women you get from online will USUALLY not be as hot as ones you can pull in person.

I consider myself a 7.5-8 looks wise in person. The girls I have banged from in person (only four) were all 7.5's to 8.5's.

The girls I routinely pump and dump from online are 6-7.0's. Which isn't terrible for easy tang. Whenever I meet an 8.0 from online, it takes a lot of game to seal the deal and keep hitting it. 8.5's+ from online have such an attitude you can't even imagine that it's almost guarantee to flop even if manage to snatch an in person meeting.

So whatever you own rating is as a male, by doing online dating, you can easily slay girls 1-2 points below you with no problem. Getting girls your level or even higher is rarer, but not impossible.

Quote: (12-04-2011 06:23 PM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  

I understand, but I don't think attractive girls really take online datin seriously. As in think back to your high school of 1000 girls, and pick the 10 hottest, I don't think a single one of them would be on there and if they are, they are not checking it or using it seriously.

What makes you think most guys even deserve the top 10 hottest girls?

It's not like we live in a world of only super hot girls and ugly fatties. There are lots of girls out there in between who may be cute but aren't going to make the cover of Maxim. If a guy is totally beta, I think he's doing just fine if he ends up with a 6 or 7. There are a good number of 7s online, but it thins our rapidly beyond that. The few girls that are 9s online are there because they are extremely picky and looking for a wealthy prince charming with model looks.

I used it as a metaphor. I am not trying to offend other asians or devalue myself. sometimes I use it as a joke 'hey if you are into sweet n sour chicken, that's how I taste like [Image: wink.gif] '

Like I said, girls came to first date from online or real environment all had asian ex or had big interests in asian culture.
From their perspective, I am a 'weird asian dish' they never tried.
Only chicks who's been to asia or been hanging out with asian friends for a while, will consider ordering it. There are girls who go for asians but how many are there? I was trying to say I don't want to wait till those girls come along.

I want to convert those 'average next door down to earth girls' who never thought of having asian bf.

Quote: (12-04-2011 03:57 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2011 12:21 PM)masterh Wrote:  

This one's gotta be a joke/troll. No serious dude is going to compare his situation to being a bottle of fucking soy sauce.

masterh...I think you should also try different sites also. And only free ones - there's no point in paying when you really don't have to. Some sites are truly geared more towards dating and serious relationships. Others are social networking sites that can be for whatever you want, be it dating, hooking up, friendships or serious relationships. Some are geared just for straight fucking. It's true that the talent level online won't have tons of chicks at the high end of the attractiveness scale, and those that are are largely in it for the attention. Online takes some work and attention, so do it in concurrance with your offline gaming. Online game is key for foreign or out-of-state chicks, if that's what you're into. The one thing YOU control is how tight and complete your own profile is. Make sure your messages reflect the kind of man you are. The rest isn't necessarily up to you, because chicks don't always know what the fuck they want. Some DO know what they want, and more often than not, it won't be YOU (I don't mean that as an insult to you...that goes for almost EVERY dude online). Online, chicks on very much in the position of sitting back and being picky and selective. We as men can't do a thing about that. When you finally get to the point where one is sitting across from you, do your damndest to put yourself in a position where you can take it out on her pussy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-04-2011 08:09 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2011 06:23 PM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  

What makes you think most guys even deserve the top 10 hottest girls?
It's not like we live in a world of only super hot girls and ugly fatties. There are lots of girls out there in between who may be cute but aren't going to make the cover of Maxim. If a guy is totally beta, I think he's doing just fine if he ends up with a 6 or 7. There are a good number of 7s online, but it thins our rapidly beyond that. The few girls that are 9s online are there because they are extremely picky and looking for a wealthy prince charming with model looks.
The same thing that makes most women think they deserve brad pitt, justin biebler, the rock or otherwise fanatasies.[Image: cool.gif]
Besides if men do not raise their standards western north american women will continue to let their looks slide.

There is no reason why a beta guy cannot get a hot girl if he plays his cards right. I never get this whole concept of alpha male anyway as it applies to humans. beta means 2nd in command whereas omega is the bottom of the barrel with gamma and delta between.

An alpha male in pickup language means I guy who doesn't give a shit what girls think but has enough skill to just pick up any women he wants, best personified as a jock. And a beta would be some dork virgin with thick glasses or anyone not getting laid like american pie actors.

Reality is this doesn't jive well with the real social dynamic systems which have 5 classes: alpha, beta, delta gamma, omega.

Anyhow there is no reason why a woman who is hot must necessarily only be attracted to alpha males and I have seen no evidence or proof of it. In fact many of them find them a turnoff and label them players. I have seen that the average 6-8 is attracted to alpha males. In fact given that a 9 or 10 would basically be an alpha female who probably wants to be the centre of attention and provided for and wants a man who will appreciate her rather than not give a shit about her (typical alpha behaviour)
and given that an alpha female wants to use her sexuality to get as much value out of men as possible, my bet is she aims for betas after she gets bored of being plowed by alphas by the time she hits mid 20s, realizing alphas will not want her when she is old and saggy anyhow.

Quote: (12-04-2011 08:51 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

masterh...I think you should also try different sites also. And only free ones - there's no point in paying when you really don't have to. Some sites are truly geared more towards dating and serious relationships. Others are social networking sites that can be for whatever you want, be it dating, hooking up, friendships or serious relationships. Some are geared just for straight fucking. It's true that the talent level online won't have tons of chicks at the high end of the attractiveness scale, and those that are are largely in it for the attention. Online takes some work and attention, so do it in concurrance with your offline gaming. Online game is key for foreign or out-of-state chicks, if that's what you're into. The one thing YOU control is how tight and complete your own profile is. Make sure your messages reflect the kind of man you are. The rest isn't necessarily up to you, because chicks don't always know what the fuck they want. Some DO know what they want, and more often than not, it won't be YOU (I don't mean that as an insult to you...that goes for almost EVERY dude online). Online, chicks on very much in the position of sitting back and being picky and selective. We as men can't do a thing about that. When you finally get to the point where one is sitting across from you, do your damndest to put yourself in a position where you can take it out on her pussy.
I only disagree with the last part. Men should save their pride and just stop messaging women online. Realize that when you mass message these women you (and I when I use to do it) are part of the problem. If you were an average to below average looking guy and got messages from hundreds of women wanting to boink you, even if some of these girls you'd normally date you'd outright ignore for the interest of time. Its not like most men online are getting pussy anyways so you're not missing/losing any sex by not messaging women. In fact you're only making it more difficult for yourself and other men in your situation.

women as a collective put up a barrier for men to get sex which is why they hate women who dress slutty and oppose prostitution. Ironic, the same group who won't give "creepy" men sex for free oppose allowing other women giving it to them for money.

What can men do, at least stop offering your dick on a platter to women and they will be forced as a collective to make more approaches to men. If all men stopped approaching women and acting so desperate women's pussy would go dry and they'd be force to do all our hard work. It is our desire as men to control the outcome of the dating scene which is self destructive and precisely why we have NO control.

From my experience, those men with worthwhile women have all met them through social circles. I don't know any guy who has met a hottie via internet that has lasted.... Women who are wanted, don't need to go online. This has been mentioned before on the forum.

Forget about online dating, unless you are travelling abroad and want to have some connections when you land.

Well I must admit, I never tried online dating columbia/russia or ukraine like other members so it may be more effective there but tomtud is bang on in a north american context. I've seen 7s rather go for an ugly guy than to go online.

Quote: (12-04-2011 07:56 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

I agree. Speaking as guy who has banged 90% of my women online, I will say that due to the nature of the beast, the women you get from online will USUALLY not be as hot as ones you can pull in person.

I consider myself a 7.5-8 looks wise in person. The girls I have banged from in person (only four) were all 7.5's to 8.5's.

The girls I routinely pump and dump from online are 6-7.0's. Which isn't terrible for easy tang. Whenever I meet an 8.0 from online, it takes a lot of game to seal the deal and keep hitting it. 8.5's+ from online have such an attitude you can't even imagine that it's almost guarantee to flop even if manage to snatch an in person meeting.

So whatever you own rating is as a male, by doing online dating, you can easily slay girls 1-2 points below you with no problem. Getting girls your level or even higher is rarer, but not impossible.

Totally agree!!! I have scored tons of women online - 6`s and 7`s are common for pump and dumps but 8 plus are the challenging ones to get. But not impossible!

hey guys. this is my first post.
I'v been hanging out at other pua forum and discovered this after hearing about the books.

This might be depressing story but I need some inputs.
anyways, I stopped going out for a while. I got sick of doing night games. I work 7 days week running small business so I put my attention towards online thing.

I am depressed by the fact that I can't meet decent women there. (I don't care about PoF since that place is filled with worthless ghetto cunts, at least in my area)
Even I get some messages, it would be some fat chick, unattractive single mom no single guy would take, just ugly girl, girl with problems.
(I really got mad couple times and wanted to tell them 'seriously? why don't you look at the mirror first?' No I am not being arrogant, I would be laughed at if I show their pics to my friends just because a girl like that messaged me)

So now even though the girl is not really ideal, I just send out messages just to increase the change of getting replies.
(it's not like I pick few hottest girls and complain about why I am not getting replies)

I know this 'white' guy who's pretty good looking. guys hung out with him even first time, said he was crazy. but at least he gets date all the time even though he gets mad about all of them flaking out afterwards.

So the bottom line, this really affects my game mentality in real fields. I just think 'girls like that would see my profile online and they would just ignore me, why the heck should I bother talking to them anyways'
it might be true that if I show them I am very witty and interesting person, it will change their views and I might have a chance.
However, I feel like I have to do more work than white guys because I have a different skin (like the report says minorities guys have to make like $100k more than white guys to get white women's attention, hm maybe I should look at it like getting a job?, we all know minorities have to show more capabilities than white applicants)

I don't want to lower my standars to the point of getting lots of attention because she is just well below my average. (like the fat chicks pushing carts on street)

I think only minority guys can understand my situation.

Any insights?

I think your problem here is simply using online dating!! If you really are ready to start hooking up with girls and decent girls it's not going to be thru online dating unless you get very lucky...prob not

grow some balls man, idc how long busy you are during the week go out with a friend to a bar, go somewhere alone I don't care and just make conversation with people, eventually you won't be afraid to pick up women in public and things will look up for you

If you run an online business, move to a place where the fishing is better.

WIA