rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steven Pavlina is divorced?

I am probably too late in knowing this but i was just reading his biography on wikipedia and i am finding this ironic. Wasn't Steven Pavlina the guy who just 3 or 4 years ago wrote an article about how us players (pua's) are not that happy because we sleep around a lot and we always feel that need to settle down. He recommended finding the right woman and live a happy life (He claimed that he was having a really happy life with his wife)..now, few years down the line, the guy gets divorced..ironic?

Maybe we should write to him and tell him to join this community..lets take pavlina to Colombia and fuck some bitches[Image: banana.gif]

It's a crazy world bro. Hulk Hogan (an idol for many of us back in the day when we were kids) got taken to the CLEANERS via the divorce proceedings that his cunning ex-wife initiated. Even Michael Jordan (total Alpha) got robbed by his ex-wife Juanita Jordan in divorce court. On the bright side, our guy, the cocky MJ (he comes off as a dick more & more lately to a lot of us fanboys, but he is still a legend nonetheless) is dating a total dimepiece right now (Cuban chica Yvette Prieto over in Miami). Gotta watch your back with these scheming-ass lizards. I think the feminist movement & crazy anti-male divorce rules in America have helped to propel this game movement to the next level.

Quote: (12-03-2011 05:10 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I am probably too late in knowing this but i was just reading his biography on wikipedia and i am finding this ironic. Wasn't Steven Pavlina the guy who just 3 or 4 years ago wrote an article about how us players (pua's) are not that happy because we sleep around a lot and we always feel that need to settle down. He recommended finding the right woman and live a happy life (He claimed that he was having a really happy life with his wife)..now, few years down the line, the guy gets divorced..ironic?

Maybe we should write to him and tell him to join this community..lets take pavlina to Colombia and fuck some bitches[Image: banana.gif]

Pics here:

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2009/10/27/...ihilation/

I don't know if this guy ever knocked PUA, but he sure could have learned a thing or two

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.