rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you get any more alpha than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-3MPxZilLI

No HOMO BTW

Quote: (12-01-2011 06:53 PM)Carne Wrote:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-3MPxZilLI

This guy used to workout at my gym near the Pentagon a few years ago. He was there pretty regularly.

That guy looks like one of the biggest smug douchebags ever. If that's what you guys think is Alpha then I think you guys misunderstand that concept very much. The best examples of Alpha's would be the guys in any imdb list

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:07 PM)Dannyboy Wrote:  

That guy looks like one of the biggest smug douchebags I've ever laid my eyes upon. If that's what you guys think is Alpha then I think you guys misunderstand that concept very much. The best examples of Alpha's would be the guys in the imdb list

That is sort of what I am thinking. Some people say he is swimming in pussy. Others say he has dedicated his life to weight lifting and probably jerks off in the mirror everyday. But I don't know why a girl would not want him.

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:07 PM)Dannyboy Wrote:  

That guy looks like one of the biggest smug douchebags ever. If that's what you guys think is Alpha then I think you guys misunderstand that concept very much. The best examples of Alpha's would be the guys in any imdb list

[Image: troll.gif]

Briefly looked at your posts, consistent troll quality.

This guy definitely has that "I attack life" thing going for him. I wouldn't doubt that he's a little full of himself, but then again, I've run into plenty of guys with less going for them that feel the same way. And I'm sure he's getting all the ass he desires. People with this kind of personality can be difficult though. The constant need to be "doing" can wear people out. I can't hate on a guy that's living the life he wants to.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Honestly, a lot of the stuff in that video looked like it was designed to turn guys on more than girls.

Lets keep it real. The fact that the dude is gorgeous is the only thing that would matter to women. Guys think the whole Ranger/West Point/Shooting Guns/ All American Wrestler stuff is cool way more than girls do.

If you put a decent looking guy with his tough guy creds (the aforementioned Ranger/Wrester/etc) against him with ONLY his looks and his modelling creds, decent looking tough guy would get destroyed in terms of pulling hotties.

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:52 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Honestly, a lot of the stuff in that video looked like it was designed to turn guys on more than girls.

Lets keep it real. The fact that the dude is gorgeous is the only thing that would matter to women. Guys think the whole Ranger/West Point/Shooting Guns/ All American Wrestler stuff is cool way more than girls do.

If you put a decent looking guy with his tough guy creds (the aforementioned Ranger/Wrester/etc) against him with ONLY his looks and his modelling creds, decent looking tough guy would get destroyed in terms of pulling hotties.

Yes thank you.

This guy looks gay.

And the only reason I say this is because to master any skill - on a elite level - Takes time. Genetics can help you along in fitness and grades per say - but to tackle all these skills takes enormous amounts of time and effort that you aren't spending banging broads.

I do music and a lot of my idols are/we're reclusive nerds growing up. Malcom Gladwell states it takes 10K hours to master any skill to an elite level. Nobody talks about how the Beetles spent 6 months a year locked away practicing, or how J dilla would be up for 4 days strait making beats. Skill requires time. You don't have time to game in those cases.

This man has an impressive resume. But hes Hollowood'd out to the max and no where in this video did I see him with broads. Compare this with Clooney who has every woman on earth creaming their panties and the respect of every dude. Evrey man would give Clooney a head nod or tip of the cap out of mutual bro respect for being the king of swag.

And Valdamir Putin is the most Alpha man on earth. Who the fuck is Greg Plitt? Putin would karate chop this dude to mars.

I live in the most Beta/Gay City in North America. This dude looks like the BI/Gay dudes at Extreme Fitness. Women don't like perfect dudes like this yo. This is why Men cream their pants over Greg and thus the reason I will be hated on for calling the dude gay. Nothing about this dude impresses me, his resume is stacked but I don't aspire to be a 4% body fat male model who takes it up the ass....sorry.

Real Alphas:

David Bechkam - banged out baby sitters, openly (admitted) he used gay people for money by posing for underwear companies and laughing to the bank, still bangs and pulls broads. His wife has the nicest teeth in the UK (for whatever that,s worth, and she was fine before she wen't thin lol)

George Clooney - Hollywood runs on his watch, he rolls in his tight pack and changes 10's every few months

Vladimir Putin - Has his finger on nukes and could destroy the world if he wants too, a trained killer, and takes power back when he so pleases, married but still rumored to be banging 20 year old girls on the side, Oligarchs work for him, dude answers to nobody

Again who is Greg Plitt?

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:52 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Girls like a story, and those pictures, from what I hear from others, would be useful in an online dating service for most guys. Usually guys who do more interesting things tend to be more interesting, not to mention have more money and are better looking.

But like you said, if you're as good looking as he is, everything else is irrelevant. Imagine being that good-looking - you'd never need to leave your house to get laid. That would be hilarious, trawling POF/OKC endlessly... it's a wonder this guy gets anything done honestly.

You know what.... He is still better than the average obese American who has a boring life and works in a cubicle.....

Id say he's videos are a little bit phag.He's oiled up and flexes every 2 seconds.They're definitely made for the guys to get pumped up and inspired and subsribe to his website.Some parts also come off as wanna be cool,like the part with the surfing where he just gets on the board.It looks like he's trying to get involved in 34 cool activities to impress the other guys/phags.
However,he can swim in vagina if he wants to.He probably has 100+ girls lined up on his online accounts,who are hot and would fuck his brains out.
Putin is a crook,Clooney is not a man,but a superior man.

Quote: (12-02-2011 08:59 AM)PseudoExpert Wrote:  

Id say he's videos are a little bit phag.He's oiled up and flexes every 2 seconds.They're definitely made for the guys to get pumped up and inspired and subsribe to his website.Some parts also come off as wanna be cool,like the part with the surfing where he just gets on the board.It looks like he's trying to get involved in 34 cool activities to impress the other guys/phags.
However,he can swim in vagina if he wants to.He probably has 100+ girls lined up on his online accounts,who are hot and would fuck his brains out.
Putin is a crook,Clooney is not a man,but a superior man.

Exactly and he would karate chop you to Mars with the quickness. Don't test Vlaaaad.

[Image: Putin+Karate.bmp]

Props to him for accomplishing all that he has, and I bet you he's banged a lot of chicks, but this thread is hilarious

Seems like he's done well for himself,served his country etc.

But, if with all he's accomplished he's got a website selling his "lifestyle" me thinks he loves himself just a little.

Looks a bit like Federer

If I kept track of such things: Anyone hating on an Army Ranger would be added to the "losers at life" category in a spreadsheet.

I'd love to see the haters post their own pictures and resumes.

I'm actually a fan of Greg Plitt,his words are quite inspirational and influence quite a lot of people,just gave my opinion.
@kosko,I wrote that Putin is a criminal,not that he lacks fighting skills.Telling me he'll send me to Mars with his skills makes you sound like a 5-year-old fanboy.Grow up!

... Joke much Pseudo?

Alright this is my two cents on this video.

From the point of view of that one video you cant say he isn't alpha, but you cant say he is. Alpha is about personality, not what you do in life. I've known marines that anywhere that's not a battlefield are the most simpy beat dudes you'll ever meet. What he is is incredibly successful and in ridiculously good shape, those two things you MUST give him credit for because he doesn't look that old.

What I dont like about this video is that, for a guy who's as accomplished as he is, whats the point? This video comes across as a "Come look how awesome I am!" pitch and for a guy with all that behind his belt, he doesn't have to do that.

As far as his sexuality, who gives a fuck? Roissy has a post somewhere about how gay men, in regards to women, are the most alpha dudes you'll ever meet. If he's straight, yes he's probably neck deep in the best pussy in a 50 mile radius at all times. If he's gay he's neck deep in assholes, but again whom he chooses to stick his dick in isnt the point.

Lastly, this is a personal point for me, its all well and good to be all those things, but I have a feeling he's the kind of guy that comes from a wealthy connected family, which doesn't detract from what he's achieved, but it does make a little harder to look up to him and say "Thats the kind of guy I want to be"

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (12-02-2011 06:56 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Lastly, this is a personal point for me, its all well and good to be all those things, but I have a feeling he's the kind of guy that comes from a wealthy connected family, which doesn't detract from what he's achieved, but it does make a little harder to look up to him and say "Thats the kind of guy I want to be

I went to school with people like this. They're privileged enough to have fewer things to worry about, which translates to more time at the gym, and more money to go on crazy adventures.

They're all looks/status. They don't have game because they don't think they need it. Sure, they don't need it as much as we do, but... without his looks, do you a guy like this has the conversation game necessary to talk to women? Probably not.

Damn.

Gotta say this is one of the most demoralizing looks at the game community I've seen.

A guy's not alpha because his 'personality' or whatever isn't alpha?

Here's Ranger School.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranger_School

I'd be interested to hear what accomplishments similar to Ranger School any of the haters have.

Plitt also graduated from West Point. Obviously, he is a pretty hardcore and driven personality. He is the biggest fitness model in the world and was also the Dr Manhattan body from the movie, The Watchmen. He has worked hard and lives a dedicated lifestyle to get where he is. There is no doubt he has a dedicated fan base and fucks plenty of hot women who like his fame, money, and his look.

I'm a fan of Plitts in the sense that he motivates me to continue to hit the gym and watch my diet and lifestyle. However, I stopped being a fan when he opens up his mouth and starts talking. He comes across as an arrogant asshole. Some humility would take him very far. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger says that one of the most important things you can do is give back and help others. It's a power move that earns allies, to come across as a generous and helpful human being when you don't need to. I respect other fitness persons far more than Plitt, just because they come across as personable, humble, and helpful when they didn't have to be.