rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbians raising boys

Lesbians raising boys

A very liberal SWPL friend of mine posted this article today:

http://front.moveon.org/two-lesbians-rai...-they-got/

It's about gay marriage in Iowa and showcases this guy giving a 3 minute impassioned speech about how he was raised by two mothers and turned out to be a perfectly normal and productive member of society. He seems like a decent enough person and I'm not going to say any guy raised by two lesbian mothers is going to suffer psychologically and gender confused. But I can't help from getting angry about this too. It's like everyone is trying to say a father doesn't even matter in raising a son. A father is only needed as a sperm donor and women can raise boys without men. Two lesbos can get married, get artificially inseminated and do the job just fine, no men required to stick around. People are making these arguments in our courts and they are being taken seriously. I know many men wouldn't care, but they should give men an option at the sperm bank to not give their sperm to women that want to have kids without a father. I know I wouldn't.

I think this society is sadly going the way of Androgyny. How far away are we from this sort of thing being common, where parents don't even want people to know what sex their child is? That may sound crazy, but at one time gay marriage was considered crazy as well and now it looks inevitable that it will be the norm.

Lesbians raising boys

No matter how much that couple in canada doesnt want to "give" their baby a gender, as soon as they get to school age and start immersing with their peers they WILL have an identity. No elementary school teacher will let a child go into both the boys and girls restroom.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Lesbians raising boys

There are a lot worse things going in society than two lesbians raising a child. I see this as infinitely more preferable to absentee fathers and single mothers rainsing boys.

Most on this board have rejected the monogamous lifestyle anyway. If two people are in love, of what ever gender, and they want to raise child, who are we to judge?

The majority of the anti gay marriage brigade are bible thumping, right wing religious conservatives who believe that marriage is sacred and should be between a man and woman. I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage and don't think there is any religious component to it at all. If two people want to be together, it's their business, and should have nothing to do with religion.

Lesbians raising boys

One woman would have to be man like than, an authority figure. There isn't much information on the guy to say he had healthy environment. And of course this will be used to bash men further. I hope it doesn't become a trend for spinsters.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 02:49 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Most on this board have rejected the monogamous lifestyle anyway. If two people are in love, of what ever gender, and they want to raise child, who are we to judge?

You can judge if it has social implications for wider society. We aren't islands unto ourselves.

Quote:Quote:

The majority of the anti gay marriage brigade are bible thumping, right wing religious conservatives who believe that marriage is sacred and should be between a man and woman. I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage and don't think there is any religious component to it at all. If two people want to be together, it's their business, and should have nothing to do with religion.

Of course two people can be together, whether the law is involved or not. But when they are in court, they are not simply asking to be together, nobody needs a judge to justify their love for each other. They are wanting society to elevate it to the norm by sanctioning it. That's where the controversy comes in. The second you say "men should ideally be with women" you are now basically no different than a racist, even though men evolved sperm and women eggs for an obvious reason. You had a school teacher in Massachusetts a few years ago reading gay fairy tales to her students and the court ruled that the parents had no right to stop it because gay marriage is now the law in MA thus it's discrimination to stop this teacher from reading homosexual stories to kids.

Lesbians raising boys

There are a lot worse things going in society than two lesbians raising a child. I see this as infinitely more preferable to absentee fathers and single mothers rainsing boys.

That isn't really the choice. FWIW, the 'bible thumpers' who oppose lesbians as parents also oppose extra-marital procreation.

I object on aesthetic grounds, for the same reason that I'd object to say, women in the military, except as nurses and clerks. Femininity and masculinity are inherently good and beautiful.

If we permit and encourage women to take on the roles of men, they will cease to be feminine. They will start seeing men as unnecessary and even inferior; after all, if women can do everything, from childbirth to parenting, what use are men? Being a woman will entail nothing more than a matter of genitalia.

Open your eyes, and you'll see we've already gone a long way towards that. Endorsing homosexuality with state support is a continuation of this. You say "who are we to judge" as if you're being passive, but you aren't. By supporting the homosexual agenda, you're actively furthering the cause of stripping women of their femininity, and men of their masculinity.

Take a look at his sister. If that's how you want women to look and behave, forget everything I said.

[Image: Family_Portrait1.jpg]

PS: I wrote all of that before seeing a photo of his sister. I didn't know he had one when I wrote the first few paragraphs, nor obviously know that she was such stupendous evidence of my point.

So from whom will these children learn to be manly men and feminine women? Or is it your fantasy to bang de facto men with vaginas?

Lesbians raising boys

Homos should never be allowed to raise a son.

Lesbians raising boys

IT looks like they did even more damage to the daughter. I thought it was a boy at first.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 03:32 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You can judge if it has social implications for wider society. We aren't islands unto ourselves.

They are wanting society to elevate it to the norm by sanctioning it. That's where the controversy comes in. The second you say "men should ideally be with women" you are now basically no different than a racist, even though men evolved sperm and women eggs for an obvious reason.

You can sanction something without elevating it to the norm. I do think the lesbian and gay rights activists have taken it too far though. Reproduction is a biological imperative, so labeling somebody equivalent of a racist because he/she believes that men and women belong together is wrong. However, if that same person actively discriminates against someone just because of the person's sexual orientation, then yes that is the equivalent of racism.

Quote: (12-01-2011 03:53 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I object on aesthetic grounds, for the same reason that I'd object to say, women in the military, except as nurses and clerks. Femininity and masculinity are inherently good and beautiful.

If we permit and encourage women to take on the roles of men, they will cease to be feminine. They will start seeing men as unnecessary and even inferior; after all, if women can do everything, from childbirth to parenting, what use are men? Being a woman will entail nothing more than a matter of genitalia.

I think you are taking this a little too personally. Lesbian does not equal feminism. Lesbians are born that way, feminists are created. They are not one and the same. You are assuming that woman had a choice between a man and woman, but she chose a woman, and it is some sort of affront to men. I don't see that at all. This woman was born a lesbian, she had no choice in the matter. She can't be attracted to men, even if she tried, so she chose a woman as her life partner. Why can't you accept her the way she is?

You can keep on objecting to it for aesthetic reasons, the same way that middle aged women object to 45 year old men dating 19 year olds, and the same way that white supremists object to white women dating black men. So, object all you want, but see it for what it is.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote:ManAbout Wrote:

I think you are taking this a little too personally. Lesbian does not equal feminism. Lesbians are born that way, feminists are created. They are not one and the same. You are assuming that woman had a choice between a man and woman, but she chose a woman, and it is some sort of affront to men. I don't see that at all. This woman was born a lesbian, she had no choice in the matter. She can't be attracted to men, even if she tried, so she chose a woman as her life partner. Why can't you accept her the way she is?

You can keep on objecting to it for aesthetic reasons, the same way that middle aged women object to 45 year old men dating 19 year olds, and the same way that white supremists object to white women dating black men. So, object all you want, but see it for what it is.

I'll put it more simply: by making things like this okay, you'll see more of it, straight women acting like or even becoming lesbians. So unless you think Ellen Degeneres is teh hotness, this is A Bad Thing.

As for lesbians, let them do as they please amongst themselves. But don't try and shame everyone else into saying they're an equal match for a father and mother.

Lesbians raising boys

It does seem that the boy turned out okay, even though he was raised by lesbo's.

You can tell he was a designer baby, those lesbo mom's choose the most alpha sperm out of the sperm bank.

Should this be allowed or not?

The questions that must be answered:

1. Are there increased risks for children who grow up in homo-households to grow up to be gay/straight?

2. If technology can replace traditional ways of reproducing, who cares if lesbo/gays reproduce?

For all we know, we are looking at the replacement for marriage: men/women just reproduce on their own, with no partner.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 02:29 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

A very liberal SWPL friend of mine posted this article today:

http://front.moveon.org/two-lesbians-rai...-they-got/

It's about gay marriage in Iowa and showcases this guy giving a 3 minute impassioned speech about how he was raised by two mothers and turned out to be a perfectly normal and productive member of society. He seems like a decent enough person and I'm not going to say any guy raised by two lesbian mothers is going to suffer psychologically and gender confused. But I can't help from getting angry about this too. It's like everyone is trying to say a father doesn't even matter in raising a son. A father is only needed as a sperm donor and women can raise boys without men. Two lesbos can get married, get artificially inseminated and do the job just fine, no men required to stick around. People are making these arguments in our courts and they are being taken seriously. I know many men wouldn't care, but they should give men an option at the sperm bank to not give their sperm to women that want to have kids without a father. I know I wouldn't.

I think this society is sadly going the way of Androgyny. How far away are we from this sort of thing being common, where parents don't even want people to know what sex their child is? That may sound crazy, but at one time gay marriage was considered crazy as well and now it looks inevitable that it will be the norm.

This is true. It seems like men are being targeted for destruction via emasculation on all fronts.

Roosh posted a compelling article from one angle concerning this phenomenon: http://www.rooshv.com/today-is-day-zero-...ion-of-man

There was also an epic cover story some months again in The Atlantic called The End of Men: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arch...-men/8135/

It's not just happening in the US, but around the world. Scandinavia is already there. I can't even estimate within certainty if all of Latin America won't become emasculated within my lifetime. The world is changing rapidly, and the change is being compounded with breakneck developments in technology and social networks.

There may not be much time left so get it while the gettin' is good, as they say!

Lesbians raising boys

I worked for a health agency that mostly dealed with kid with disabilities. Some kids rolled through with hardcore problems such as cerebral palsy. A lot of the parents whom rolled threw we're lesbians. These kids we're test tube babies and had mad complications. I drew my own conclusions from that.

Lesbians raising boys

I would say that kids need a father figure in their life... but then again I had a father figure and things didn't turn out so well.

That may sound crazy, but at one time gay marriage was considered crazy as well and now it looks inevitable that it will be the norm.

Yeah... and at one time it was considered crazy for a woman to have a job as well.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 06:45 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I'll put it more simply: by making things like this okay, you'll see more of it, straight women acting like or even becoming lesbians. So unless you think Ellen Degeneres is teh hotness, this is A Bad Thing.

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:33 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

This is true. It seems like men are being targeted for destruction via emasculation on all fronts.

The couple in the example could very well have been two gay men raising a boy. Then what would you have said? That this is leading to the emasculation of women? And men want to become and replace women?

Yes, I am not denying that men are being pushed aside and that women are trying to take over traditionally male roles, however THIS is not an example of that phenomenon. This is purely about same sex couples, and people who just happened to be born differently. They didn't make an active decision to be gay or lesbian. I know that we are all focused on the scourge of feminisn on this board. But, this is taking the matter out of context.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 06:36 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2011 03:32 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

They are wanting society to elevate it to the norm by sanctioning it. That's where the controversy comes in. The second you say "men should ideally be with women" you are now basically no different than a racist, even though men evolved sperm and women eggs for an obvious reason.

You can sanction something without elevating it to the norm. I do think the lesbian and gay rights activists have taken it too far though. Reproduction is a biological imperative, so labeling somebody equivalent of a racist because he/she believes that men and women belong together is wrong. However, if that same person actively discriminates against someone just because of the person's sexual orientation, then yes that is the equivalent of racism.

You are assuming that woman had a choice between a man and woman, but she chose a woman, and it is some sort of affront to men. I don't see that at all. This woman was born a lesbian, she had no choice in the matter. She can't be attracted to men, even if she tried, so she chose a woman as her life partner. Why can't you accept her the way she is?
ARE lesbians really born that way?? I know 'Born this way" is a song by lady gaga, but is it something that's actually been proven? Are bisexuals born that way as well, then?

I don't pretend to be an expert on lesbians but I know several lesbians that were in commited relationships with men for several years with women then went back to men. I've also knew women that fucked plenty of guys had kids with them and then switched over to women. I think the idea that there is a gene in some women that says "You MUST be attracted to and only pursue other women!" is very narrow minded. Obviously I understand some women will be more fluid in their sexuality and might be attracted to women, animals, and who knows what else. But was she "Born that Way", as in she had no choice in the matter? I don't agree.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Lesbians raising boys

I don't pretend to be an expert on lesbians but I know several lesbians that were in commited relationships with men for several years with women then went back to men. I've also knew women that fucked plenty of guys had kids with them and then switched over to women. I think the idea that there is a gene in some women that says "You MUST be attracted to and only pursue other women!" is very narrow minded. Obviously I understand some women will be more fluid in their sexuality and might be attracted to women, animals, and who knows what else. But was she "Born that Way", as in she had no choice in the matter? I don't agree.

You're not them though, you don't know what they experienced in life as far as attraction goes.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 09:42 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

No doubt there are those whose sexuality is more fluid. But, are you disagreeing that there are those women that are only attracted to other women and have no interest in men? And there are men who only attracted to other men? Everybody is different. Do you think gays should be sent to these right wing bootcamps where they will be taught to be straight?

I am a heterosexual male. I am ONLY attracted to women. And yes, I have absolutely NO CHOICE in the matter. Similarly, you could send me to gay bootcamp and try to beat the heterosexuality out of me, but it will never happen. The thought of having sex with another man abhors me. Why is it so hard to believe that there are men who are born with an attraction to other men and have no choice in the matter?

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 09:40 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

The couple in the example could very well have been two gay men raising a boy. Then what would you have said? That this is leading to the emasculation of women? And men want to become and replace women?

That would be the emasculation of men, in your analogy. And yes, that would be a bad thing, for the very same reasons. I'm surprised you're even asking.

For example, there was one kid in my high school class that grew up without a father. As far as I knew, he was raised by his mother, and possibly his aunt as well. And he came off as effeminate; everyone in my class thought he was probably gay.

Do you think that's the kind of men women want? Do you think a boy raised by two homosexual males will seem very masculine? Despite everything, women are still aroused by masculine men.

The problem with two gay dads, as I see it, is a little more muted for a few reasons - there's much more pressure on men to be masculine, if only to get laid. For the forseeable future, the vast vast majority of children will be born to straight parents. So the effect of a few gay dads raising a few effeminate boys won't have as much of an effect on all the straight-raised kids, as their lesbian counterparts would. Already, feminists are looking to lesbians as their role models and saviors, and have been for decades. Expect feminists and the media to embrace these genderless DeGenerates DeGeneres types (see pic above) and shame other women into aping them.

I'm not all that convinced men today are much less masculine than 50 years ago, so I think men are a little resilient. But it's pretty clear our women are becoming less feminine every decade.

So do you find Ellen DeGeneres to be the hottest thing out of Hollywood? If not, why would you actively put society down a path where daughters will look and act like her?

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 09:49 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

You're not them though, you don't know what they experienced in life as far as attraction goes.

Your not them either.............what's your point?

Lesbians raising boys

One of my old friends was raised by two lesbians and he was a cool dude. He was pretty good with girls back in middle school. I havn't talked to him in years though, for all I know he could be gay. I don't really care that much about other people's sexuality so it makes no difference to me whether a dude was raised by gay dudes or lesbians.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 10:22 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

So do you find Ellen DeGeneres to be the hottest thing out of Hollywood? If not, why would you actively put society down a path where daughters will look and act like her?

Of course, I don't find her in the least bit attractive. She disgusts me. However, that doesn't mean that she should not be allowed to have the same rights as the rest of us just because she happened to be born lesbian. Why would anyone choose to be gay or lesbian given the negativity and discrimination that they have to face every day?

There are lots of other groups where allowing them to act in a certain way is putting the society on a path to destruction. But, where do we draw the line. I don't think single women on welfare should be allowed to raise children. Society would be much better off if only well educated parents who graduated from ivy league schools were allowed to procreate. So, where does that leave us? Should we stop all groups that society deems deficient is some way or the other from raising a family? Isn't that exactly what the Nazis did?

Lesbians raising boys

Your not them either.............what's your point?

My point is though not knowing what it's like to be in their shoes means you don't know what goes on in their head and it's ignorant to dismiss their same-sex attraction as simple choices.

Lesbians raising boys

That would be the emasculation of men, in your analogy. And yes, that would be a bad thing, for the very same reasons. I'm surprised you're even asking.

For example, there was one kid in my high school class that grew up without a father. As far as I knew, he was raised by his mother, and possibly his aunt as well. And he came off as effeminate; everyone in my class thought he was probably gay.

Do you think that's the kind of men women want? Do you think a boy raised by two homosexual males will seem very masculine? Despite everything, women are still aroused by masculine men.

Personal anecdote. There's plenty of sons raised WITH fathers who still end up effeminate.

Lesbians raising boys

Quote: (12-01-2011 10:34 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2011 10:22 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Of course, I don't find her in the least bit attractive. She disgusts me. However, that doesn't mean that she should not be allowed to have the same rights as the rest of us just because she happened to be born lesbian. Why would anyone choose to be gay or lesbian given the negativity and discrimination that they have to face every day?

There are lots of other groups where allowing them to act in a certain way is putting the society on a path to destruction. But, where do we draw the line. I don't think single women on welfare should be allowed to raise children. Society would be much better off if only well educated parents who graduated from ivy league schools were allowed to procreate. So, where does that leave us? Should we stop all groups that society deems deficient is some way or the other from raising a family? Isn't that exactly what the Nazis did?

Under the current regime, I don't see any real way to prevent women from bearing children on their own, or in lesbian relationships. I'm merely saying society should not endorse it by recognizing homosexual union as a marriage, in the eyes of the law. The whole gay marriage effort isn't about getting equal tax benefits, it's about getting society to approve of homosexuality. Homosexuals can't handle the fact that some people disapprove of them, so they try to extinguish any opposition to themselves by changing our conception of marriage. With the weight of the law and time behind them, they'd stand a good chance of extinguishing any criticism of homosexuality. Which is exactly why they're doing it.

The homosexual movement is a tyrannical one. Yes, that sounds extreme, and it hasn't quite visibly come to pass here because they haven't yet gained enough power. But consider an episode in Britain - the state is forcing Catholic adoption agencies to either start handing babies over to homosexual couples, or to shut down. In order to continue operating, the agency must violate some of its fundamental principles. Homosexuals, given power, are at least as intolerant as anyone else.