rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did chicks stop digging soldiers??

OK maybe it's just the areas I've been, but playing the military card seems to be a turn off to a lot of girls. Anyone else out there catch this vibe? I got way more play out of "I'm a liberal arts student" (yeah I know...) then "I'm a military officer".

Like I said, maybe it's where I've been (the hippy centers of the north west and over saturated military towns of the south) but I feel like I'm hearing similar shit from all over!

Thoughts?

Quote: (11-28-2011 09:06 PM)Danowar Wrote:  

Like I said, maybe it's where I've been (the hippy centers of the north west and over saturated military towns of the south)

I think you've answered your own question right here. Judging from the marines and other military guys I know (specifically, the physical quality of the women they attract), the uniform can still help attract younger girls in some cases (I'm in the Northeast, for the record). That being said, all bets are off when you deploy and she, like many military gfs, decides to sample some other meat. Few of the guys I know seem immune to this problem, regardless of the quality they are initially able to pull with the uniform.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I think the military has its groupies. I also think maybe women that come from military families may be drawn to it (if dad served, along with brothers and uncles, etc. They simply become familiar with that life). Perhaps aimless chicks may latch on to military types also. It's shocking the number of soldiers that marry stripper-types.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Obviously..You cant bring up military around superliberal girls.
I see this issue from both sides. Going to a Military university...For a good while we went out in uniform. You can absolutely pocket girls that are just hunting for Cadets/Soon to be Officers. Or just hunting for Uniforms.
But alot of chicks wouldnt give me the time of day because of the reputation of military guys or just straight up not interested in the "warrior culture"

Thats when we started rolling out in "civies" and dressing like the normal guys.. Once we evolved and brought out wardrobes up..we just outdress the frat boys and pick up the girls they wish they could get.

You just gotta look at it from both sides. Girls might be tired of seeing all military guys..or hate american politics.

I'm heading to Hamburg soon and I'm only bringing one dress uniform for special occasions and one duty uniform( I already piped a girl that wants to be fucked while im in my uniform)
Other than that..I dress like a normal college student with more style.
____
On communication. Dont tell chicks where you go or what you do. Tell them your school major and talk about how it applies to the civilian world instead of anything military.
I know there's the urge to boast about being in the military..but keeep that shit secret till the girl has enough interest were it wont matter anymore.
You wanna look different..Stand out...Dont be the same as everyone else.
...Unless their into that thing

I am the cock carousel

Maybe it's the wrong uniform. Try going as an 18th century British Officer. All that red would likely attract more attention. Then just tell the chicks that you're the very model of a modern major general.

go to more conservative republican areas. texas is full of those chicks

A lot of women think of the military as an establishment for the lower classes. If you're hitting on rich little college girls, they're going to have this perception of you automatically because:

1. The "poor" kids on campus all join ROTC
2. The "poor" kids from their high schools went to the military because they couldn't afford college or were too "stupid" to get in

You have to realize that the military of today is a volunteer (more or less) force and unlike the conscript militaries of your father's and grandfather's generations. You are not going to garner the same respect as a WWII veteran.

yeah I agree many women don't want to deal with a military man thinking negative thing such as he was poor/no options or not going to be around much...or gone off to war,etc so there is not much to base a relationship around other than a hookup. So if your looking for a 1 night stand obviously don't go around to clubs or bars wearing your military uniform thinking it will get you laid...take it off lol and then try your luck

Quote: (11-28-2011 09:06 PM)Danowar Wrote:  

OK maybe it's just the areas I've been, but playing the military card seems to be a turn off to a lot of girls. Anyone else out there catch this vibe? I got way more play out of "I'm a liberal arts student" (yeah I know...) then "I'm a military officer".

Like I said, maybe it's where I've been (the hippy centers of the north west and over saturated military towns of the south) but I feel like I'm hearing similar shit from all over!

Thoughts?

I don't know if it happened before I came in back in 2000, but I know right around the time of the Iraq war people started hating on us big time. Especially overseas. My friend and I joked that when Obama got elected we no longer had to hide our passports and tell Euro chicks we were from Canada. lol I never did that shit but it was seriously that bad sometimes. But yeah I spent all my military time overseas so all I know is the uniform's affect on foreign women. When a bunch of American GI's got out of a truck in the middle of a German shopping center, girls definitely looked and flirted and naturally guys hated big time. I picked up a girl I met online once in my BDU's (the green suit) at a train station which is a big no no. First you're not supposed to go off base in that uniform, and secondly I think I kind of embaressed her because being a lover of a military man so publically in Europe can spew hate and judgemental comments from the audience around you. Nevetheless I think it turned her on because I took her straight home and closed the deal (super cute 18 y/o Mexican-German-Portuguese mix). But then again, that was a different time. German chicks were just more DTF then.

But Danowar what super hippy enclaves are you refering to in the NW? I'd actually love to live someplace liberal for a change. Being around ultra conservative southern/mid-western types for 10 years, I can tell you the stupidity goes both ways.

I think about the same time as Beta providers lost their appeal. The uniform generally signals the same things - honesty, discipline, reliability, etc. But I've never been a soldier nor had much dealing with them, so...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-29-2011 03:23 AM)Batata Wrote:  

A lot of women think of the military as an establishment for the lower classes. If you're hitting on rich little college girls, they're going to have this perception of you automatically because:

2. The "poor" kids from their high schools went to the military because they couldn't afford college or were too "stupid" to get in

You have to realize that the military of today is a volunteer (more or less) force and unlike the conscript militaries of your father's and grandfather's generations. You are not going to garner the same respect as a WWII veteran.

BINGO. +1

Quote: (11-29-2011 06:19 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

But Danowar what super hippy enclaves are you refering to in the NW? I'd actually love to live someplace liberal for a change. Being around ultra conservative southern/mid-western types for 10 years, I can tell you the stupidity goes both ways.

Basically anything resembling a metropolitan area will be pretty granola in the NW. Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Eugene, Portland, or just about anywhere in Northern California. I'm actually a fairly liberal guy myself so I really like the NW, it just isn't the most military friendly place.

You sound like a huge tool. You may not be, but...You're expecting to get laid from saying you're a military officer. That's like the rich guy who feels entitled to women - "I'm rich bitch, I took you out to a $200 dinner, I deserve to bang you!" ... and he goes home empty handed every night. Chicks can see that entitlement from a mile away, and it's a huge turn-off.

I have some military ties, and it doesn't seem to hurt. Almost all the girls I talk to are liberal, but they have no connection to the military, so it piques their interest. But I don't play it as a card. If I were actually in the military, I'd use a mix of discretion and intrigue. I wouldn't say anything until asked, and even then just, perhaps, that I work for the Department of Defense. If she continued to ask, I'd say something ridiculous like, I train armed dolphins for the CIA.

Chicks never stopped digging military dudes... it all depends on where you live. Mid-west to Texas they're still a hot commodity.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Military guys are a dime a dozen. I always see them around town. They don't stand out anymore.

Quote: (11-29-2011 07:50 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

You sound like a huge tool. You may not be, but...You're expecting to get laid from saying you're a military officer.

Well it's not like I go around looking to drop the military line whenever possible (in fact I usually don't ask them what they do for work as they will usually return the question) but when they do ask, and I tell them I'm military, the question of what I do in the military is usually not far off. The officer thing is just something that's easier to explain then my specific job. I basically just say that I'm an officer which means I manage people who are a lot smarter than me...

I'm moving to Korea and I know english teachers and military are looked down upon in some ways there so I think I'm just gonna keep it vague and tell them I work in the IT industry or something

Quote: (11-29-2011 03:23 AM)Batata Wrote:  

Co-sign on this. I was going to say it myself. Military service nowadays is shibboleth for being poor, brown, a slacker (not in a good way), or all of the above.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

You sound like a huge tool. You may not be, but...You're expecting to get laid from saying you're a military officer. That's like the rich guy who feels entitled to women - "I'm rich bitch, I took you out to a $200 dinner, I deserve to bang you!" ... and he goes home empty handed every night. Chicks can see that entitlement from a mile away, and it's a huge turn-off.

I have some military ties, and it doesn't seem to hurt. Almost all the girls I talk to are liberal, but they have no connection to the military, so it piques their interest. But I don't play it as a card. If I were actually in the military, I'd use a mix of discretion and intrigue. I wouldn't say anything until asked, and even then just, perhaps, that I work for the Department of Defense. If she continued to ask, I'd say something ridiculous like, I train armed dolphins for the CIA.

Yeah... but girls have similar entitlement issues all the time.

Quote: (11-29-2011 09:14 PM)Danowar Wrote:  

You sound like a huge tool. You may not be, but...You're expecting to get laid from saying you're a military officer.

Well it's not like I go around looking to drop the military line whenever possible (in fact I usually don't ask them what they do for work as they will usually return the question) but when they do ask, and I tell them I'm military, the question of what I do in the military is usually not far off. The officer thing is just something that's easier to explain then my specific job. I basically just say that I'm an officer which means I manage people who are a lot smarter than me...

I'm moving to Korea and I know english teachers and military are looked down upon in some ways there so I think I'm just gonna keep it vague and tell them I work in the IT industry or something

I think you just need to be more playful with girls then, which has nothing to do with your job. It's almost a game to me, like an improv exercise, sometimes - see if I can have a conversation with a girl without actually answering any of her questions. It may sound crazy, but when a girl asks a litany of questions and you give earnest answers, she's controlling the frame, and it's boring to her. It's more mysterious and fun to evade them, or to give whimsical answers.

Quote: (11-29-2011 10:26 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Yeah... but girls have similar entitlement issues all the time.

I pointed that out because male entitlement like that can prevent the bang.

Isn't there a stigma of only not very bright guys joining military?

Quote: (11-30-2011 03:10 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Isn't there a stigma of only not very bright guys joining military?

I smell a new kind of troll.

Quote: (11-30-2011 02:03 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

I think you just need to be more playful with girls then, which has nothing to do with your job. It's almost a game to me, like an improv exercise, sometimes - see if I can have a conversation with a girl without actually answering any of her questions. It may sound crazy, but when a girl asks a litany of questions and you give earnest answers, she's controlling the frame, and it's boring to her. It's more mysterious and fun to evade them, or to give whimsical answers.

Yeah I think this might be some pretty good advice as far as being more playful. Not sure if I have the convo skill to straight up not answer any questions, but I think more playfulness would really help. I'm far from uptight but it usually takes a minute for me to get comfortable with a girl, which I should probably work on.

In Switzerland most chicks loved the uniform when I went out. But then some really hated it. Problem is that in Switzerland there are always a few guys who get wasted and start trouble. So you are immediately associated with that which sucks. But in general, response was more positive than negative.

But keep in mind that in Switzerland everyone has to go the army, so it is probably more socially accepted than in other places.

Its like any other type of game - educated elite women I meet in Boston often go goo goo eyed when they find out I was a former nuclear submariner (Yes I am in the launch picture which is my Avatar)... However I have dated my share of dime pieces and one really offended me when i asked her why she never dated any military men in some of the major New England tech oriented bases (Hanscom AFB is where MIT Lincoln Labs advanced R&D center is - I can assure you the Military is associated with High Technology and good paying jobs in the Northeast).

She simply said I never dated them because their life is not their own.

She was one of the most sexy nympho acrobatic bangs I ever had - again ignore what hamster says and does and train the hamster instead to satisfy your needs as her Alpha Prime master. It is the natural order of things for a Lioness to serve her Lion - just be the Red Pill Military Alpha Prime Lion you are. A technique that works well for me is to have a lethal level of self confidence especially if suited up or Tuxed up I literally look at every other man in the room and visualize how fast I can drop them with one bullet - I look directly at their eyes and then look exactly where I would point my laser sight to execute the kill shot - other Military men will see you scanning and come over to introduce themselves as your new wingmen - and while the other men are looking at you with a level of fear the lionesses are getting it wet. Try it sometime in a DHV venue - board meeting, conference room, convention or DHV venue room full of lionesses seeking an Alpha Prime lion.

Women do not get all gowned up to go to black tie Charity benefit events and not set up bangs with Alpha Prime Men.

I can honestly say the past Veterans Day was one of the best in my life in the North East - after 9-11 and the Boston Marathon Massacre first responders, Military and Veterans are all held in very high esteem.

I work downtown in Boston and am starting to see some results with my Mentor Protege game model - key is to use serious DHV Alpha game and then just bring up the Military Experience as a matter of fact regarding where you went to school and or work. My military background and civilian high tech experience just got me a very sweet contract at a major powerful Corp in Boston.

So lead with DHV Alpha game and if active duty or honorably discharged veteran follow up with Military skills and experience - you may be surprised what Red Pill Game and Military experience can do for you - I was at a black tie event and when a few ladies found out I was a former Nuclear Submariner they literally let out some OMG shrieks like they met a rock star.

Of course I rarely do common bars or discos because I literally have to pass piss tests for my jobs and can't risk being around illegal junk.

I find I get a massive reaction when I go to Black Tie Benefits because already you are exhibiting DHV in Tux Game typically paid $50 to $100 to support a good cause and the ladies are all Gowned up with fantasies of you peeling that gown off like a prom dress.

Military experience combined with Red Pill Alpha game puts you on an entirely different level - I call it Alpha Prime as in like a lion in a room full of zebras or wildebeests - the Alpha Female Lionesses go into biological auto response need to breed with the Alpha Prime mode at the sight of you.

Hint if you want to be true DHV put yourself into a truly DHV environment - check out Bing Benefits or Charity Balls - you might as well be the reason for her to come into season!

The idea that Military men are poor and illiterate or uneducated is complete bullshit 90 percent of Military gear is now so technical you have to have solid tech STEM skills to operate and maintain it. I can read off at least a 100 major corporations that have hire Veterans first programs. It is my experience most military men retire around 38 to 42 and then take a corporate or senior government position and become millionaires with solid pensions. Anyone who says other wise clearly has NO Military Experience.

If you are active duty or an honorably discharged veteran and are not being shown the respect you deserve you are simply putting yourself in the wrong (Not DHV) venues and if you are surrounded by she pigs well they are not going to be able to appreciate or bang a Stallion no matter how much they might think they can - and as a Red Pill Military Alpha Prime you are not going to want a she pig anyway - you have to put yourself where the thoroughbred Fillies are which I am going out to do now!

Keep it Deep - Diver out!

Quote: (11-23-2013 09:01 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

I find I get a massive reaction when I go to Black Tie Benefits because already you are exhibiting DHV in Tux Game typically paid $50 to $100 to support a good cause and the ladies are all Gowned up with fantasies of you peeling that gown off like a prom dress.

Keep it Deep - Diver out!

Good post - do you wear your miniature medals on your dinner jacket?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=17023&d=1277419857]

It's best to keep the military stuff a little mysterious; or feed their fantasies.