rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Translate This": Round 2

Old FB that lives a few hours away called me up, and after sparking up some light pillow talk about Thanksgiving, she says this...

Quote:Quote:

"Ugh, well I went to my friend's mom's house for dinner, then I came back to my place...and ya -- insert nervous laugh -- um I made some poor decisions..."

My response to this was ya I know what that means, she asked me what did I mean, I didn't play along...

Can you translate this?

she let another man play with her punani but unfortunately this man was not good enough?

Did she mention the bisque?

Quote: (11-27-2011 07:39 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Old FB that lives a few hours away called me up, and after sparking up some light pillow talk about Thanksgiving, she says this...

Quote:Quote:

"Ugh, well I went to my friend's mom's house for dinner, then I came back to my place...and ya -- insert nervous laugh -- um I made some poor decisions..."

My response to this was ya I know what that means, she asked me what did I mean, I didn't play along...

Can you translate this?

I think she took your comment as "yeah, I knew you were a slut." She's telling you for a reason, she wants you to know about it or feels guilty (or is shit-testing you to see if you get jealous or turned on).

This is a very delicate line as you want to show mastery and leadership but not box her in.

I would have played along innocently, "oh what kind of bad decisions?" with a smirk. Have fun with her recounting the experience. That way you get her to open up instead of suggesting "I know you're a slut."

Maybe a "...bad girl." after she tells you.

A cloak of "non-judgmentalism" can really get you far in the comfort side of things. It's clear from both Roissy and Athol Kay that lots of women crave some type of kink (or just straightup hot sex) but feel so much social pressure to keep their image intact.

As Roissy says about riding her emotions, you want to be the guy she can express this side of herself with.

I once got some LMR from a SNL-turned-second-night-booty-call: "my friend [who introduced us] thinks I'm slutty."

I replied, "nah, a slut is a woman without any self-respect." Putting the ball back in her court to decide if she thought she had any self-respect. I was inside in 60 seconds.