rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Before I read these things I like to guess how it will go based on the picture and profile alone. For DC this girl is top tier (believe it or not) and the guy is a carbon copy of what you'd see every day. For this date to work out, his game has to be tighter than a virgin.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Result: "I’d describe him as the guy next door — the ones who are always around in your life, but you may not notice them until it’s too late."

[Image: shudder.gif] [Image: shudder.gif] [Image: shudder.gif]

After the date, she didn't get back to him because "her phone was acting funny." We believe that, right guys? [Image: lol.gif]

In the end dude didn't bring the game. Can't say he deserved access with a girl who for DC has unlimited options.

yeah, I noticed that particular line too. I even wanted to make a comment in their Comments section drawing attention to that quote.

The reality is that guys are expendable, at least in the DC area. They're so numerous that "they're always around in your life," as she says, and in fact you "may not notice them." What kinds of guys, you ask? Slim, athletic, good-looking, red-blooded, as in that article. Yep, those guys are everywhere. Spoiled for choice!

DC people seem so bland and boring. I want to see someone go in there and escalate shit fast. Gmac?

I love these DateLabs. They really motivate me to go out and work some real-ass game.

You can see from the girl's body language in the second picture that this shit is over.

[Image: attachment.jpg3640]   

I really think we can get one of the guys from the forum on one of these things. The key is for the nomination to be vanilla and "safe," but compelling. Dude has to come across as totally beta, mainstream, and bland. I'm thinking language like "chivalrous," "old-fashioned," "charming," "ambitious and successful," would do the trick. And, of course, something lame like "looking for true love in the District."

Quote:Quote:

Nominate a friend for Date Lab! Reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @datelab or Facebook and tell us why he or she is a great catch.

Let's coordinate this with one of the guys out of the DC area. I'm willing to punch out the nomination, provided someone gives me some personal details that I can fluff up. It's especially good if you're white, tall, and square-jawed. They, for better or worse, seem to really go for that one look--with only occasional tokenism of the other groups.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Congressional staffers have the biggest egos despite the fact that they are nothing more than glorified secretaries. He just flat out did not make her gina tingle.

“my phone was acting funny all week,” she says, and she didn’t get his message until the day he was leaving town.

The biggest BULLSHITI've read in a long time. If that text had been from the congressman, asking for a blowjob in exchange for a promotion, this ambitious tramp would have over at his office before the text-alert beep was finished ringing.

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Before I read these things I like to guess how it will go based on the picture and profile alone. For DC this girl is top tier (believe it or not) and the guy is a carbon copy of what you'd see every day. For this date to work out, his game has to be tighter than a virgin.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Result: "I’d describe him as the guy next door — the ones who are always around in your life, but you may not notice them until it’s too late."

After the date, she didn't get back to him because "her phone was acting funny." We believe that, right guys? [Image: lol.gif]

In the end dude didn't bring the game. Can't say he deserved access with a girl who for DC has unlimited options.

I actually see lots of military guys like this with hot wives like her. Like him, they tend to be confident, athletic, respectful guys. And that's usually enough for them to get an attractive wife, despite all the challenges that military life poses (eg, living far from population centers). Maybe they get them from small towns. They aren't usually competing with DC bigwigs for hypergamous Empowered Women. And she is almost assuredly the power hungry type if she's into poliitics and working as a congressional staffer. A captain in the Marines is nothing to her. Moderately high value guys are utterly disposable in any big city, not just DC. This chick, if she doesn't mind dating a little older, she could snag high powered officers in DC with ease.

Game was only one of the reasons he didn't clinch it:

*She implies he's shorter and uglier than what she's used to. "I usually go for the tall, dark and handsome, but I am definitely open when it comes to my type. My first impression was that he was very clean-cut and in shape." Edit: Just looked at the photo Tuth posted, and he's only a couple inches taller. She might be 5'6", and him 5"8-5"9

*He's leaving soon, making it a long distance relationship of sorts right from the start.

*He recently moved to DC. Girls in his past probably said yes to subsequent dates more readily than this girl, so he never needed to go balls to the wall in showing off his personality on the first date. Thus he comes off as reserved, and too respectful. I guess this falls under Game, but not bad game so much as game that isn't regionally appropriate.

For a girl at her level, any one of these are dealbreakers.

Competition may be bad in DC, but I doubt they'd have dated if they had met in LA or NYC either. There is no city in America where they would be on an equal par. The one possible exception is if she were seriously marriage-minded, and she were set up with him through family or friends. I don't know whether he could clinch it if all the factors I've mentioned were in his favor, but his odds would be much higher.

I'm pretty harsh on women, but aside from her obvious lie about her phone's malfunction, I can't really chide her. She's gunning for the best she can get, as are we. She's not overestimating herself by rejecting this guy.

Quote: (11-26-2011 04:06 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I actually see lots of military guys like this with hot wives like her. Like him, they tend to be confident, athletic, respectful guys. And that's usually enough for them to get an attractive wife, despite all the challenges that military life poses (eg, living far from population centers). Maybe they get them from small towns. They aren't usually competing with DC bigwigs for hypergamous Empowered Women. And she is almost assuredly the power hungry type if she's into poliitics and working as a congressional staffer. A captain in the Marines is nothing to her. Moderately high value guys are utterly disposable in any big city, not just DC. This chick, if she doesn't mind dating a little older, she could snag high powered officers in DC with ease.

I lived in a military town for a few months and noticed a lot of really hot wives with these guys so, naturally, I investigated further. A lot of these guys snare their wives very young. They get married between 19-21, when these chicks are still easily impressed. They also go for more traditional types that tend to value an old-school provider relationship. These girls were often knocked up or with kids already.

It's not surprising this didn't work on this chick, who wouldn't value any of his most pronounced traits. The truth is, she's probably not what he wants either. I doubt he's the kind of guy who doesn't mind a woman who's serviced 25-30 dicks already. He's probably looking for a housewife.

Quote: (11-26-2011 04:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I lived in a military town for a few months and noticed a lot of really hot wives with these guys so, naturally, I investigated further. A lot of these guys snare their wives very young. They get married between 19-21, when these chicks are still easily impressed. They also go for more traditional types that tend to value an old-school provider relationship. These girls were often knocked up or with kids already.

It's not surprising this didn't work on this chick, who wouldn't value any of his most pronounced traits. The truth is, she's probably not what he wants either. I doubt he's the kind of guy who doesn't mind a woman who's serviced 25-30 dicks already. He's probably looking for a housewife.

Haha, vindication, nice job. I never got close enough to these military couples to know the details and confirm my suspicions; I'd just see them walking around, but that was enough to make me scratch my head in wonder. It was always like, damn, these average guys get cute nice wives, while I'll be damned trying to find a woman like that when I'm going out. Confirmation that I'm not just some prick who repels all the "better" women - they just hardly exist in our surroundings, and turn into the woman you see here.

Still plenty of horror stories about military wives - and many women drive themselves crazy without their husbands around.

Plenty of commenters criticizing her for not moving forward with it, but there's no reason she should, when she could easily find a man without his drawbacks. It is a market after all.

Date Lab has an abominable record of setting people up. Unlike traditional matchmakers though, they only get one chance, because they never set anyone up for more than one date.

Speaking of the age thing, I saw this funny poster saying why college girls and older women are both better than women in their mid-to-late twenties. One line was,
college girl: cool with PB&J
Older woman: Knows how to cook, and cooks you meals.
Woman your age: Can't cook, insists you cook for her or take her out to expensive restaurants.

Think I have it on my other computer, will see later.

Waaaaaaaaaait just a minute. That girl is top tier?

I could never live in DC.

That girl is probably in the top 10% of US women overall, for sure.

In a bar in DC, if she was with only one other friend, she'd be approached constantly from all races of dudes. I'm sure she only goes out in larger groups and uses her iPhone as a deflection tool on the weekend. During the week it would be easier to catch her at a happy hour where you should have a great answer to "What do you do?"

Quote: (11-26-2011 04:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I grew up in a military town. All of the wives cheat. All of them. They do snare them young, but about 3 years in, she's 22 or so and feels she's missed out on life (read: strange cock), and so while he's deployed she's out fucking every guy she can find.

This guy doesn't know he's higher status than her. That's the affect the DC Metro area has.

Although he says he dresses well, he didn't bring any style to the date. An untucked, sleeves rolled up, ill-fitting button down and jeans?

I love how he's basically her 'type' down to a T, but his game doesn't check out. Of course her type is 'military man', but all that gets thrown out the window when he comes with paper-light game.

Really he's not even that bad (unlike that guy from a few weeks ago). The fact that he loves his mom doesn't sink him (girls ask me stuff like this all the time, my answer? 'I'm close to my family.'), the reveal about Ft. Bragg doesn't compute and he just made no move. I bet if he established a physical connection and tight game at the beginning, he could have got the bang that night, even with the Ft. Bragg reveal.

EDIT: The comment from this winner...

Not true about liberal women. I married one so I know. It's been really good. We have a nice home, fun kids.

Being gorgeous doesn't get you very far in the long run, kiddo. Look at Ann Coulter. She makes a good living but what comes out of her mouth is so ugly, that the net effect is "ugly." Life is too short to be ugly on the inside.

I grew up in a military town. All of the wives cheat. All of them. They do snare them young, but about 3 years in, she's 22 or so and feels she's missed out on life (read: strange cock), and so while he's deployed she's out fucking every guy she can find.

I must be in another US military. I'm in the army and most wives I see are repulsive fatties. It's shocking when you see a decent-looking, fit, guy's bloated wife for the first time. You think "da fuck?" in your head and then you feel bad for the guy.

Since enlisting I've never met so many dudes who've been cheated on (often when they're deployed) and gotten raped financially by ex-wives. Some of the bitterest guys are divorced higher ranking enlisted that have to stay in the army because their ex takes half their money every month.

Roosh - great blog. Very informative and entertaining. Had to go to the effort of signing up just to state this:

THAT IS TOP-TIER IN DC?! Fucking Mary mother of Jesus she is an absolute rotter, and this is said as a Brit. Can easily see what gave you the kick up the arse to get your act together and live the location-independant lifestyle. Whenever referencing your DC past, you need to post that picture. It will remind you of how far you've come and give the unfortunates who are still living there the impetuous to do a runner.

Once again: TOP-TIER?! THERE IS A HELL AND IT IS DC!

Quote: (11-26-2011 06:59 PM)Diomedes Wrote:  

Roosh - great blog. Very informative and entertaining. Had to go to the effort of signing up just to state this:

THAT IS TOP-TIER IN DC?! Fucking Mary mother of Jesus she is an absolute rotter, and this is said as a Brit. Can easily see what gave you the kick up the arse to get your act together and live the location-independant lifestyle. Whenever referencing your DC past, you need to post that picture. It will remind you of how far you've come and give the unfortunates who are still living there the impetuous to do a runner.

I agree, I really didn't realize it was that bad in DC. You see prettier girls at a suburban seattle trader joes cashier. People might think your whining, but show them that picture and say this is the best DC has to offer and be in shock.

This girl is easily top 10% quality in America, probably even top 5%. Unless you define the top tier as 1%, this girl is in it. I don't understand, especially because British girls are fugly. Every time I see pictures of non-celebrity ones, I'm disappointed. Brits, men and women, always look like they have a mild case of down syndrome.

I really see no grounds for criticizing her for not going out with him, given what she can get.

Quote: (11-26-2011 08:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

This girl is easily top 10% quality in America, probably even top 5%. Unless you define the top tier as 1%, this girl is in it. I don't understand, especially because British girls are fugly. Every time I see pictures of non-celebrity ones, I'm disappointed. Brits, men and women, always look like they have a mild case of down syndrome.

I really see no grounds for criticizing her for not going out with him, given what she can get.

That girl is like a 4 in my town. Girls here are fucking gorgeous.

Quote: (11-26-2011 04:57 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Waaaaaaaaaait just a minute. That girl is top tier?

I could never live in DC.

I think DC wins over Toronto in terms of worst city.

To be fair this same girl would be considered hot in Toronto too but since I'm young I mostly hang out with girls my age aka University students.

Quote: (11-26-2011 08:57 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

Whatever, dude. I'm tired of guys being irresponsible with ratings. When guys don't like something, they just throw a really low number without really thinking of the implications.

Unless you live in the Playboy Mansion (or Moscow), I'm sure the girls aren't any hotter than they are in any first-rate, world-class city. That DateLab girl isn't a stunner--and she's a total cunt, I'm positive of that--but that doesn't make her a goddamn 4--anywhere. Not even all these horrible broads are 4s:

[Image: attachment.jpg3644]   

Quote: (11-27-2011 12:42 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2011 08:57 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

Whatever, dude. I'm tired of guys being irresponsible with ratings. When guys don't like something, they just throw a really low number without really thinking of the implications.

Honestly, I would find it hard to give her above a 7 though. I think she's around a 6.5-7. To say that that is top class, means that:
A) D.C. has real shitty options when it comes to women.
B) Or I am just not seeing what makes her so hot.

Also, I can understand why she would reject the guy because he's leaving soon and because he's too much of cookie-cutter "nice guy", but to say she is out of his league is ridiculous.
-He fits her description of ideal man to a T.
-He has a somewhat successful career in the military already built with a seemingly bright future.
-He's at the very least equal to her in the physical looks department.
-He's taller than her.
-He's in just as good of shape that she is in.

With all of those things, he should be in the exact same league as her. The only jarring problems being that again, he was leaving in 4 days and he didn't touch her pretty much at all.

Edit: Also, she did show a semblance of interest in him. She became agitated when she heard that he was leaving in 4 days. And this: "We still had a good time; the conversation really never stopped. He just didn’t seem the overtly flirty type. There just wasn’t a touching vibe." Clearly, she wanted him to try and fuck her instead of being Mr. Nice Guy ™.

Well, first of all, I've dated girls like her and would probably go out with her myself. Depends if I got to pick her up through dancing. If I had a conversation with her, then in no way would I be able to stand her personality.

Looks wise, she's skinny, got a nice smile, and C cup boobs. Can't see her ass but I'm sure it's tight.

Her problem is that her face looks as fake as a magic trick, and her hair has been dyed blonde so many times it's starting to thin out. Looks like shit.

For Boston, I'd put her at top 10%, no problem. She's an easy 7 - what is the deal here? Saying she's ugly doesn't make you cool.

However, I take serious offense to this -

I'm pretty harsh on women, but aside from her obvious lie about her phone's malfunction, I can't really chide her.

Oh Basil, you aren't seeing the demon inside this woman because she has you fooled.

First of all, she's a libertarian.

I’m an ambitious girl who loves talking politics (preferably Republican/Libertarian politics).

Ambitious? Gag. Likes talking libertarian politics? Barf. This is coming from me, who would consider himself highly sympathic to libertarian policies: libertarian girls are huge whores who cannot be trusted. Without fail, these women are fucked up.

Also, her type are military guys, yet she likes to work in DC? Sounds like the girl in college I had onetis for, and I know what kind of personality these girls have:

She's an attention whore. She'll always be flirting her way to bigger and greener pastures. I'm sure it comes naturally to her. I'm sure she was a huge participant for College Republicans. Combined with her need to dominate, this means she'll be extremely cunning in order to get whatever she wants with her looks. Lying comes naturally to her, as does using others.

For example, see her convient excuse for rejecting him:

One of the main reasons I wanted to be set up through Date Lab is because I keep meeting guys who are just leaving. Really, all I can do is laugh at this point. How’s this supposed to work when he’s leaving in four days?

Even though, according to him, he'd be home on the weekends.

It’s not like I’m going to Afghanistan. I’ll be home on the weekends.

So why did she get upset over the fact he was leaving unless she wanted to see more of him during the week? Didn't she claim to be a low maintience girl?

I’m genuinely sweet and very sincere. I care about people and their well-being. I would be a good girlfriend, because I’m extremely supportive and don’t need a lot of attention.

[Image: icon_lol.gif] If she doesn't need much attention, what's the problem with seeing him just on weekends?

Already, we know this woman is a total bitch. She'll claim to be perfect and blame any guy for not meeting her expectations. I avoid these girls like I avoid potholes.

And the kicker.

Jeff tried to reach Kayla after the date, but “my phone was acting funny all week,” she says, and she didn’t get his message until the day he was leaving town. “I felt terrible,” she says.

Lie #1. Your phone wasn't working? How the fuck do you work for a Congressman without a working cell phone? Do you think she would have called back, or found a friend's phone, had Mr. Obama given her a call?

In reality, she was too busy fucking some guy on Capital Hill.

Lie #2. Telling us she feels terrible! [Image: lol.gif] I'm sure she lost a lot of sleep over it.

We caught up with Jeff a little over a week later; he was driving back to Virginia for a long weekend at home. “We had a nice time, but I need someone who is flexible, independent and okay with the realities of my job right now,” he says.

Poor beta Jeff took his rejection rather well, swallowing the lies like a true chump. Jeff actually thinks his job hurt his chances with the babe Kayla, but the truth is he was dead in the water as soon as she pegged him as every other military dork she used as a stepping stone to make it where she is in life.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This girl is top tier in DC because her competition is chubby girls. I mean, she is blond and thin. That alone puts her ahead of the pack in DC.

Agree with Roosh: in DC, this girl is not hurting for attention.