rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father By Force

Father By Force

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strang...1055.shtml

This story isn't unique...sometimes an ex-girlfriend or wife will steal your sperm, then hit you up for child support...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Father By Force

It's time like that where you just gotta man up...

aka... dump her in the river and move to Canada.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Father By Force

You think canada would be any better...

Father By Force

Yikes! The world has too many insane people....

Father By Force

when you go to pee, flush the condom?

Father By Force

Dude your not supposed to flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper. Your about to have some nasty plumbing bills. And your a douchebag if you dont give a shit about other peoples property. Im sure someone is smart enough to think of a convenient solution that doesnt involve a $200 bill.

Father By Force

Quote: (11-26-2011 12:25 PM)defguy Wrote:  

Dude your not supposed to flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper. Your about to have some nasty plumbing bills. And your a douchebag if you dont give a shit about other peoples property. Im sure someone is smart enough to think of a convenient solution that doesnt involve a $200 bill.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This was totally random, hahahha!

If you think 200 dollars is expensive, trying funding a child you don't want for 18 years.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Father By Force

Quote: (11-26-2011 02:00 PM)Moma Wrote:  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This was totally random, hahahha!

If you think 200 dollars is expensive, trying funding a child you don't want for 18 years.

For real...I would think that more often than not, it's a mass of toilet paper that caused the clog in the first place. Or an incredibly huge, solid log someone dropped in there. Before you'd call a plumber, you can pour so Roto-Rooter in there, or snake it out yourself. I've NEVER encountered a clog from all the jimmies I've been flushing over a lifetime.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Father By Force

0 fucks are given about her plumbing bills.

I always flush the condom, haven't had a problem yet.

Father By Force

My brother works in family court, and he tells me about some of the shit vindictive bitches do. One bitch, just to spite her baby daddy, put her BOSS down as the father of her kid on the birth certificate! It's very difficult to get the father changed on an official record like that - you have to go through blood/DNA tests and tons of red tape. So one man, without his knowledge, will be on the hook for child support, and the other, the true father, has to fight for the legal right to see his own child. CRAZY.

Father By Force

Damn,
This is simply unreal!!!!
One more reason to get out of this insanity called NA asap. This is a matter of life or death. Really.

Father By Force

Quote: (11-26-2011 04:50 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

0 fucks are given about her plumbing bills.

I always flush the condom, haven't had a problem yet.

Why dont you just rinse it out??

Father By Force

Add Cayenne pepper. She'll never do it again.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Father By Force

just saw this on roosh's twitter, she'll do "whatever it takes" to have a baby [Image: confused.gif]

Father By Force

Quote: (11-26-2011 08:06 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Add Cayenne pepper. She'll never do it again.

+1000

Sympathy for the Devil

Father By Force

Quote: (11-26-2011 09:21 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

just saw this on roosh's twitter, she'll do "whatever it takes" to have a baby [Image: confused.gif]

Holy fuck! Where did she grow up? South Central?

Sympathy for the Devil