rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Website/Web Design in India... Good Idea?

Hey All!

Me and my business partner are starting a website, its nothing too crazy and we are not expecting tons of traffic coming to our website. our business is publishing/advertising. We are looking to get a website created by a company in India, since it will be lower than hiring someone out in US. Again, our website is nothing complicated or we are not selling anything from our website. Just needs something that can have high resolution photos, live news feed, etc.

Those who have experience with working with website companies India, what companies do you recommend?? how much did they charge you? were you satisfy with the job? thanks all! [Image: banana.gif]

Show us their samples and how much they are charging.
There are lots of themes out there you can get for 30 bucks that look great.

Can I link to my own website?

I paid 100$ for one page design + html code. Had to fix a few little things though and converted it into a WP template.
For a little more you can get really good work. I wouldn't go below 100$.

I would recommend you check out themeforest.com if you need something cheap. Great quality stuff on there but it won't be unique. But chances are pretty low that someone finds another website with the same design and remembers at the same time...

I used a guy in India for a business website, his portfolio looked fantastic. Looking back I got a great price but it was not easy, if I could do it again I would shop around some more. I'd look for someone who could speak better english, which probably comes from an education...I remember the most irritating thing was repeated, dumb mistakes. A lot of time explaining the problem..and then explaining again...and again.

I've noticed that although the quality is usually the same, I have better communications with Filipinos, who somehow seem to understand Americans more. It's almost like speaking to Mexican Asians somehow. People who have worked with Filipinos will understand what I'm talking about.

Quote: (11-22-2011 10:17 PM)jergens007 Wrote:  

Hey All!

Me and my business partner are starting a website, its nothing too crazy and we are not expecting tons of traffic coming to our website. our business is publishing/advertising. We are looking to get a website created by a company in India, since it will be lower than hiring someone out in US. Again, our website is nothing complicated or we are not selling anything from our website. Just needs something that can have high resolution photos, live news feed, etc.

Those who have experience with working with website companies India, what companies do you recommend?? how much did they charge you? were you satisfy with the job? thanks all! [Image: banana.gif]

Sent you a PM.