rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Told her she was overweight

I've been runnin casual game on this chick for 3 months now. She's a solid 7, but would be a 9 if she lost 10-15 lbs (I know this cause her sister's gorgeous). Haven't banged her yet.

She's been shit testing me about going on a diet for a few weeks now ("I have to stop going out to eat so much" "I need to lose weight for my trip to Florida after christmas" etc.) I've been pretty good with her, telling her to drop soft drinks, eat less and exercise more. Last Thursday I asked her how her diet was going and dropped the bomb that she was overweight. She immediately goes into "are you saying I'm fat?" to which I continuously replied "no, you're overweight". It gets into "so you're saying I'm fat" and I break into "At least I'm honest." This didn't end on a high note.

I talked to her at the gym I work out at today (she works at the front desk) about workin' on homework together and she tells me she'll do it by herself (we normally work together). I'm pretty sure she's on her period judging from the fact that 4 weeks ago she said she was on it, which may explain her coldness. How should I handle this?

Quote:Quote:

for 3 months now

And you haven't slept with her? She should have been nexted 2.5 months ago.

You're not getting in her pants.

3 months to bang a fatty. waaaaay.

You could bring her some ice cream. Fat girls love ice cream.

Quote: (11-21-2011 03:42 PM)Dmand Wrote:  

I've been runnin casual game on this chick for 3 months now. She's a solid 7, but would be a 9 if she lost 10-15 lbs (I know this cause her sister's gorgeous). Haven't banged her yet.

She's been shit testing me about going on a diet for a few weeks now ("I have to stop going out to eat so much" "I need to lose weight for my trip to Florida after christmas" etc.) I've been pretty good with her, telling her to drop soft drinks, eat less and exercise more. Last Thursday I asked her how her diet was going and dropped the bomb that she was overweight. She immediately goes into "are you saying I'm fat?" to which I continuously replied "no, you're overweight". It gets into "so you're saying I'm fat" and I break into "At least I'm honest." This didn't end on a high note.

I talked to her at the gym I work out at today (she works at the front desk) about workin' on homework together and she tells me she'll do it by herself (we normally work together). I'm pretty sure she's on her period judging from the fact that 4 weeks ago she said she was on it, which may explain her coldness. How should I handle this?

Lol dude, I'm sorry I just have to laugh at this.

Does she suck your dick at least? Or did she before you dropped the fatty bomb on her?

She's fat. If you like 'em that way, then you never should have said anything. If you don't, then why do you care?

I like Japan for this. You can tell a girl she's fat (a little anyway) and she won't freak out North American-style. When they say they need to lose weight, most of the time it means they are seriously considering doing so. N.A. women say it to look for pity and affirmation - and most guys oblige.

Forget her dude. Judging from her reaction to you, she has no real intention of ever dropping that weight and keeping it off. She'd much rather hear a guy tell her that she's "perfect the way she is" and all that shyte.