rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Openers

Openers

Im living in Korea, most of the girls here know a little basic English but nothing too complicated, any good ideas for openers that they are going to understand? Ive run out of stuff beyond 'you look cute do you wanna dance?'

Openers

try stepping a little bit closer, handshake, keep the handshake for a little bit longer than usual and maintain eye contact with slight smile and DON'T SAY SHIT. just hold it like that for few seconds. if your vibe is ok she will probably blush or giggle, say what? what?! and start asking you questions or trying to qualify. all because you're the first guy who doesn't try to impress her, no conveying value at all.

KEY: in first seconds of interactions she will try to break the tension so you MUST be able to hold it no matter what and of course the more comfortable you feel doing that the better. even loud club is not a problem, after all you don't say anything you just seducing her with eyes and holding her hand. the subcommunication is 'i'm more than enough baby'

less is more

Openers

I tried this one out, but it was a Weds night and I didnt choose the best spot so the bar was half full. Four girls came in, 6-8s, and the three uglier ones all went off to dance leaving the hottie behind. So I went over, held out my hand, didnt say shit, and she stared at me for a few seconds, looked a little startled, then stood up and walked off to her mates who all started giggling. Not very cool. Wrong venue for that kind of opener I think, pretty much everyone in there could see what was going on. Anyway good advice Im just going to wait to use it in a busier place.

I have another question. The 'hey, how you doing?' opener actually hasnt been too bad. So say youre in a club, and a girl comes and sits next to you, you open with something basic and she seems interested, what kind of thing do you start off talking about? Assuming theres nothing really obvious in the environment and shes wearing bland clothes, theres nothing standing out for an easy starter.