rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You get her number... now bail the venue?

I guess I'm not clear on this. You say in the Coffee Shop section to leave the venue after acquiring her number, but what about in a 4-level bookstore, or clothing store? The presumption I have is to always leave after scoring some digits, but I want some clarification from the Roosh.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Bookstore and clothing store... fake browse some more. You can stay since she'll leave. It's in the coffee shop you want to leave since she's obviously staying. In these two and the grocery store, the point is not to hit on other girls while she is still in the building.

Ahahaha... this is so devious I love it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

bottom line you just don't want to be seen flirting with other girls. I've fucked this up a ton by being greedy. other than that just do whatever you want and be comfortable with it.

The way i see it is this - If she really wants to fuck, she will come fuck, regardless if she sees you flirting with other girls.

I have got girls numbers before and didnt move to other girls around because i thought i had this one on lock and had to fuck this one. Well when i call this bitch, she either tells me that she is busy or that she is got a man or some other bullshit (typical london shit), then i just think, why did you give me your number or why didnt i move to other girls around. So what i usally do, i just approach whatever girl is around and the one that truly wants to fuck me will come regardless if she sees me approaching other chicks.

I have been to this big park party and i literally approached every women that was in that park. My homies were warning me that i was messing things up because some bitches were feeling me but they wouldnt come meet me because i was moving to other girls..i was like, i will always fuck one girl here. Next day call the ones i could remember..got a blowjob from 2 girls and the third one i was fucking on constant basis.

I dont give girls that too much value anymore, bitch you want to fuck, we fuck, you dont want to fuck, i move on.

Quote: (11-27-2011 04:13 AM)pitt Wrote:  

The way i see it is this - If she really wants to fuck, she will come fuck, regardless if she sees you flirting with other girls.

I have got girls numbers before and didnt move to other girls around because i thought i had this one on lock and had to fuck this one. Well when i call this bitch, she either tells me that she is busy or that she is got a man or some other bullshit (typical london shit), then i just think, why did you give me your number or why didnt i move to other girls around. So what i usally do, i just approach whatever girl is around and the one that truly wants to fuck me will come regardless if she sees me approaching other chicks.

I have been to this big park party and i literally approached every women that was in that park. My homies were warning me that i was messing things up because some bitches were feeling me but they wouldnt come meet me because i was moving to other girls..i was like, i will always fuck one girl here. Next day call the ones i could remember..got a blowjob from 2 girls and the third one i was fucking on constant basis.

I dont give girls that too much value anymore, bitch you want to fuck, we fuck, you dont want to fuck, i move on.

This is true for night game. At night, I don't give a shit. But day game is different and you should respect the differences.

Acting like a creep who's hitting on every girl inside of a retail store isn't going to get you bangs.