rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Seoul, South Korea

On Seoul, South Korea

Hey all, first off just wanted to say that I've been lurking here for awhile and it's been really eye opening. I've always been in relationships so game in general is fairly new to me. I've been reading Roosh's books and checking out the forums regularly and it's amazing to me to see the art/science of game. These forums have also gone a long ways towards helping me get over some serious oneitis (got dumped during a 6 month deployment). Anyways, on to the real topic.

I've just received an assignment (I'm in the military) to Pyeongtaek, which is just a bit south of Seoul. I'll be there for a year with an option to extend another year. I'm pretty excited because I absolutely LOVE asian women. I've checked out some of the threads here based on SK, and Dash's sheet on Busan was very interesting, but I am curious if anyone has any pointers on Seoul. I think I've been able to deduce the hot districts based on some posts here, but I'm still really curious about some of the specifics of interacting with the culture and how to calibrate game for SK.

What's the deal with quality girls? I've heard that unless you want to go slumming in Itaewon (which I'm certainly not above), you often will have to be "friends" with an educated/well off girl before she will do anything with you.

Status? I've heard that your job will reflect a lot on you to women and that english teachers and military are sort of the bottom of the barrel. I assume kgirls won't really distinguish status between officer/enlisted. I'm thinking if it comes up I'll just say I work in the IT field. Any opinions?

How about a car? I don't think I would NEED one there but it probably would be convenient. Do K-girls care much about you having a ride?

Has anyone come against the issue of girls not knowing it's a date? I've gone on dates with a couple FOB K-girls here in the states and they consistently didn't know it was a date or thought that I was just being a friend. Is that just their longer progression to banging or is that for real? How do you get around this or make sure you're intentions are known without scaring them off?

I'm really curious as to ANY advice, opinions, things to watch out for, people can tell me about Korea as I'm trying to prep myself as much as possible before I leave. Just started Rosetta Stone so hopefully I can learn enough Korean to help build some interest and help with approaches. Also, for what it's worth, I'm 25, 5'11" dark features, skinny but in shape, and I think a bit above average looks wise.

Thanks for any light you can shed!

On Seoul, South Korea

Welcome to the forum.

Cant really give you much info in Seoul. But I can chime in on some other issues.

Quality hot (8+) rich Korean chicks you can pretty much forget about imo (dating anyway). When you get to Korea you will notice all the western guys having either average or ugly Korean girlfriends.

Itaewon was LOADED with hot chicks walking around, but they were in all korean sets, usually mixed. Buts that the best place to find foreigner friendly chicks.

You are correct about the job issue. Teachers and military are at the bottom. Korea is very superficial and puts alot of emphasis on STATUS and LOOKS. Girls will be looking in a mirror 24/7. Many times the first thing people ask you is not whats your name, its what job do you have. So id def lie about my job.

Dont need a car imo.

To sum shit up.

Work on cold approaching and NOT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT REJECTION. Gonna have to play the numbers game. Cuz best believe your ass will be getting shot down most of the time. This isnt South America or South East Asia where Western dudes hold DHV.

Focus your attack on making ALOT of Korean friends for SOCIAL CIRCLE as that will be your best bet to landing a quality chick.

Also hit the internet game HARD.

Join as many groups as you can. Id recommend a salsa group.

Well thats all I have for now.

On Seoul, South Korea

Thanks for the info. Sounds like I'll be in for a bit of a challenge, but just having some options will be nice. Right now I'm in a shitty southern military town. Ratio is like 10:1 dudes to girls and all the girls here think they are waaaaay more desirable than they are because of the hoards of military guys hitting on everything in sight... plus there is a distinct lack of asians.