rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Ashton Kutcher divorce

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Demi Moore is ending her marriage to fellow actor Ashton Kutcher, she told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Moore, 49, and Kutcher, 33, were wed in September 2005.

The couple's relationship became tabloid fodder in recent months as rumors swirled about Kutcher's alleged infidelity.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation," she said in her statement to the AP.

The pair frequently used Twitter to communicate with each other as millions of fans followed along.

"I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi," Kutcher tweeted Thursday. "Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail."

Moore said in 2007 that her relationship with the star of "That '70s Show" and "Punk'd" — who is 15 years younger than Moore — "caught us both by surprise."

"If somebody would have said, 'OK, here is the prediction: You're going to meet a man 25 years old and he's going to see being with you and having your three kids as a bonus,' I would have said, 'Keep dreaming,'" Moore said in a 2007 interview with Vanity Fair. "I think it caught us both by surprise, and particularly him."

Kutcher became a stepfather to Moore's three daughters — Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Belle — from her 13-year marriage to actor Bruce Willis. Moore and Willis divorced in 2000 but remained friendly. Moore and Kutcher were photographed socializing with Willis, and the couple attended Willis' wedding to model-actress Emma Heming in 2009.

Moore and Kutcher created the DNA Foundation, also known as the Demi and Ashton Foundation, in 2010 to combat the organized sexual exploitation of girls around the globe. They later lent their support to the United Nations' efforts to fight human trafficking, a scourge the international organization estimates affects about 2.5 million people worldwide.

Moore can be seen on screen in the recent films "Margin Call" and "Another Happy Day." Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on TV's "Two and a Half Men" as is part of the ensemble film "New Year's Eve," set for release next month.

Kutcher's publicist did not immediately respond to an e-mail and phone call seeking comment. No divorce papers had been filed in Los Angeles Superior Court as of Thursday afternoon.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

http://sadtrombone.com/

Total shocker.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Ashton Kutcher divorce

The announcement comes on the heels of Us Weekly's tell-all interview with the nubile blonde who claims to have enjoyed condom-less, hot tub-inclusive cuddle-bunnies with the "Two and a Half Men" star in the wee hours of Sept. 24, which was his sixth wedding anniversary.

"I'm a normal 22-year-old girl, and I spent the night with someone who I thought was separated," Texas native Sara Leal told the mag. "If I had known he was happily married, none of this would have ever happened."

Yeah...I REALLY believe this! This trick didn't care about the status of Ashton's relationship with Demi. She had a chance to fuck Ashton Kutcher in a hot tub, and leaped at the chance to get raw-dogged by a Hollywood star. She couldn't wait to run to the media and tell her story. If she'd had any decency she'd have kept her mouth shut. Ashton and Demi were one of the odder pairings in Hollywood history, and they had a pretty good run for a celebrity couple. He got some on-the-job training being a husband and father-figure, so now if he INSISTS on getting married, he needs to marry a chick that's actually physically capable of having children, or there's no point. I'd like to see him do his thing and bang out starlets for a little while now...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-17-2011 09:01 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

If she'd had any decency she'd have kept her mouth shut.

Why should she? She gets rich and 15 minutes of fame. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-17-2011 09:23 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Why should she? She gets rich and 15 minutes of fame. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

I wasn't hating on her. I was merely questioning her sincerity in making it appear she was somehow duped into fucking Ashton. She knew he wasn't divorced, and I'm sure she didn't ask if he was "separated." Watch...if the press keeps coming around, or paparazzi start wanting to take her picture, she'll start whining about her loss of privacy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Ashton Kutcher divorce

I dont think it is possible to be a famous celeb and be "Faithful".

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-17-2011 09:28 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2011 09:23 PM)Soma Wrote:  

I wasn't hating on her. I was merely questioning her sincerity in making it appear she was somehow duped into fucking Ashton. She knew he wasn't divorced, and I'm sure she didn't ask if he was "separated." Watch...if the press keeps coming around, or paparazzi start wanting to take her picture, she'll start whining about her loss of privacy.

Ah, understood. I agree, she's trying to save face (or maybe self-rationalizing) but clearly lying and not fooling anyone...except maybe the gullible American public who cares about this stuff.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Oddly enough, Samuel L. Jackson - who has been in more movies than any other hollywood actor - is happily married to same woman he's always been married to.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-17-2011 11:07 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

Oddly enough, Samuel L. Jackson - who has been in more movies than any other hollywood actor - is happily married to same woman he's always been married to.

Same with Denzel Washington.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Ashton Kutcher divorce

I wonder why his stupid ass didn't initiate the divorce a couple of years ago.

"I'm leaving Demi because I want to fuck young hot ass. I realized I made a mistake five years ago by marrying this broad in my 20s. Shit. Later."

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:49 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

"I'm leaving Demi because I want to fuck young hot ass. I realized I made a mistake five years ago by marrying this broad in my 20s. Shit. Later."

Not necessarily. Overall, it was almost certainly a career and publicity boost for him, at the start anyway.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

I heard Ashton Kutcher on Howard Stern a while back. Apparently he was getting laid like crazy after landing his own show (Punk'd), and was worried about "losing himself" and "drowning" in all the excess. He said Demi saved him and provided a sense of stability. Guess he got bored.

He's seriously a smart dude though. He leveraged social media, esp. Twitter, before it was standard to do so, and has wisely invested in lots of solid tech start-ups like AirBnB that have done very well.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-18-2011 09:02 AM)mangadooza Wrote:  

I heard Ashton Kutcher on Howard Stern a while back. Apparently he was getting laid like crazy after landing his own show (Punk'd), and was worried about "losing himself" and "drowning" in all the excess. He said Demi saved him and provided a sense of stability. Guess he got bored.

He's seriously a smart dude though. He leveraged social media, esp. Twitter, before it was standard to do so, and has wisely invested in lots of solid tech start-ups like AirBnB that have done very well.

True. Ashton is far more accomplished as a producer than he is as an actor, and he's done okay in front of the camera. His hookup with Demi gave him weight in a way - he was taken more seriously, and seen as being more mature than his years because he was grounded.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

I'm baffled that these hollywood people, out of everyone else, break up on ground of 'infidelity' and expect each other to be monogamous while ALL of them were using sex as a currency/time-kill the day they dreamt of making it to the showbiz.

Game is a necessary evil

Ashton Kutcher divorce

The other thing that holds Hollywood couples back is the nature of the work. Their jobs aren't the 9 to 5, come home and have dinner together type jobs. Your work takes you all over the world, and you're all over the world promoting what you do. The dual careers keeps you apart more than you're together sometimes. Unless one of you is going to essentially turn down work for a long period of time and follow the other around, one or both of you is going to end up fucking a co-star sooner or later. And you know that going in if you're both actors, but still each couple thinks they'll be different and will survive the long periods apart.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:12 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

True. Ashton is far more accomplished as a producer than he is as an actor, and he's done okay in front of the camera. His hookup with Demi gave him weight in a way - he was taken more seriously, and seen as being more mature than his years because he was grounded.

I wonder if Demi was just a power move to accomplish just that.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Quote: (11-18-2011 07:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:12 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I wonder if Demi was just a power move to accomplish just that.

People forget that there was a time when Demi was the alpha chick in Hollywood. Not only was she A list as an actor, but had behind-the-scenes juice in terms of getting things made. Her and Bruce were a power couple. There was so much that Ashton could learn from her. It wouldn't surprise me if that was part of his motivation. Other than Demi being supreme MILFage, what else was there in it for him? Playing stepdad to the teen daughters of another man, a Hollywood star in his own right, who was actually still friendly with the ex? Not a great situation for a guy as young as him.

Ashton Kutcher divorce

Sounds like something I would do... I wonder if that makes me a sociopath or an opportunist. Interestingly enough, I don't care. [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee