rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are women crazy?

Are women crazy?

Science says yes:

Quote:Quote:

More than one in four American women took at least one drug for conditions like anxiety and depression last year, according to an analysis of prescription data.

The statistics were taken from Medco's database of prescriptions and is based on 2.5million patients with 24 months of continuous prescription drug insurance and eligibility.

The company said women are twice as likely as men to use anxiety treatments as 11per cent of women 45 to 65 are on an anxiety medication.

Women are also more likely than men to take antipsychotic drugs like Zyprexa, Risperdal, and Abilify, which treat disorders like bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...order.html

Are women crazy?

The pills don't seem to reduce the craziness either.

Are women crazy?

I believe it, at least as far as American women go. The behavior patterns I'm seeing can only be explained by the presence of some sort of psychosis. I'm slowly being convinced that the majority of them have something wrong upstairs, including many milder anxieties/psychological/behavioral issues that don't always require a prescription.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Are women crazy?

In a word...YES. They're crazy. Some a little, some a lot, but they've all got a little bit of crazy in them. And for most, I don't think it's anything clinical. The mixture of self-centeredness/selfishness, insecurity and indecisiveness simply doesn't allow them to get out of their own way, causing them to basically spin their wheels mentally most of the time.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Are women crazy?

I agree women can be pretty off-balance due to their emotional nature, but drawing a conclusion from this statistic alone is a little unreasonable. Especially considering that most men would be far more hesitant to seek some kind of help if they were experiencing depression or anxiety - at least that's my guy feeling.

Point being that there could be more here at play than just women being crazier. All this statistic says is that more women get treated for these conditions.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Are women crazy?

I can't even get verbose on this topic, so here's my short answer...Yes.

Seriously, how many girls do you guys know that are on antidepressants? I'd very conservatively say it's 1 in 3, but it's probably closer to 3 in 5. What exactly does the typical, average young North American girl have to get depressed about exactly? Is it the better rates of University graduation, or the better-than-equal protection under the law that gets to them?

Are women crazy?

Yes. Yes, they are.

Are women crazy?

Use their craziness to your advantage. Don't allow them to drive you crazy. Beat them at their own crazy Game. Don't get logical with a crazy person. Game them hard.

Crazy women are good fucks.

Don't be just another beta holding his dick and complaining about them.

Like Jim Morrison said...

"women seem wicked when you're unwanted"

When women want you they seem a lot less crazy. (at least in the beginning)

Are women crazy?

Try to reverse 2000 years of male female relations in 50 years and you're going to wind up with a lot of crazy, confused, and ultimately lonely broads.

Are women crazy?

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:32 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I agree women can be pretty off-balance due to their emotional nature, but drawing a conclusion from this statistic alone is a little unreasonable. Especially considering that most men would be far more hesitant to seek some kind of help if they were experiencing depression or anxiety - at least that's my guy feeling.

Point being that there could be more here at play than just women being crazier. All this statistic says is that more women get treated for these conditions.

Ooops...I mean to say at least that's my "gut" feeling. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Are women crazy?

Quote:Quote:

Are women crazy?

Yes.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee