rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I never knew I could be such a Beta

Warning: This will be a long post. I never knew I would ever dedicate my time online to write about some girl, but whatever
Long time lurker here. Have been into gaming women for about 2 years now after swallowing 'the red pill.' I am completely comfortable around women and pull cute girls on a consistent basis. But what's cute for me doesn't have to be cute for another guy since I've been told I have a weird taste...

Anyways, I usually never post on forums but this will be an exception since I'm having some trouble with my unique case.

Rewind 2 weeks ago. I read the 'how to get laid on OKcupid like a boss' thread entirely and decide to make an account there, without my real picture, location and info. Just to experiment basically. I set my city to to Miami and saw some cute girls on there. I decided to send a message to a couple and some replied.

Next thing I know I am exchanging messages with a cute 20 year old college student from a suburb in Miami. I completely let my guard down since I just created the account to experiment. We message each other for like 5 days straight until she asked if I use Skype.

This is where it all went wrong. I never should have done this. What happened next was I created a Skype account (fake one obviously) and added her on that. After chatting for some time she asked if I had a webcam. I denied it and told her I am at work and they don't have web cams, but that I do have a microphone. I talked to her and she seemed real sweet compared to the other girls I have met.

We really talked about everything you can imagine. After a while she asked if I wanted to see her via webcam. I said sure. She turned her cam on for me and we talked some more. Now I could see her reaction to everything I said to her. She laughed at smiled a lot of the time I said something, which really made me like her..

This went on for a couple of days until she asked me why she can't see me via cam. I told her I am very busy and go home late at night, when she's sleeping. She had no problem with that because I told her I she will see me when I have time, in reality I just wanted to see her smile.... When the conversation ended she gave me her # and said I can txt her whenever I want and she wants to meet me because she has never met someone like me.

The night after that I woke up only thinking about her. I was really mindfucked how this could happen. I completely let my guard down and she took advantage of it. Who knows if she told the truth the entire time (I didn't either), but she really got me attracted to her.

Fast forward to last night. She is at work and she asks me if I want to meet up later. I said: "Sure, I'll check to see what time I'm off work." She said OK; I really want to see you (Smilie face) I really began to feel like a fool for doing this. Usually I don't give a fuck about girls' feelings but this one really is a nice girl and I don't want to fuck her up on purpose.

I logged into Skype and told her I get off late, she got disappointed but I cheered her up a little bit by saying that I could meet her the next day or the day after.. She replies with: "That's too bad, everyone has been saying I look hot today." This is where the teasing began.

She got home, she said she was home alone. We played a bit and she teased me a lot. From sucking a lollipop to almost uncovering her bra. Always keeping it on the edge.

Eventually she asked why I'm on OKC, I told her I want to meet girls and have fun together. She asked: "For sex?" I said; Yes. She really looked upset and started crying (wtf?) I asked her what's wrong and she told me she is tired of being seen as a sex object and thought me not mentioning sex meant something... I'm like why are you teasing me then? She said she just got in the mood for it and changed her mind. (Like most girls do when they realize they're being a slut)

She told me I am probably going to stop talking to her now and I told her I won't since I find her interesting and cool. She smiled and we exchanged some thoughts about relationships, etc. That was the end of our conversation....

The problem here is that I really like the girl and have no idea what I should do next. I can just block her on Skype and delete my OKC account, but that would make me feel bad...

Again, I've have never even thought about me being like this. I always thought I wouldn't give a fuck but I just can't seem to do that now, even though I want to.

What a long ass post by the way.... I feel really bad for writing it but I had to get it out of my system...

Any insights from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

I don't really get it. Are you hurt because she liked you, or because you led her on (to what?), or wtf? I don't understand how you can be concerned about her lowering her opinion of you while at the same time you refuse to meet or even see her on webcam. Why do you care if at the same time you don't want to do anything with her?

I'd have taken up her offer on Skype, met her and seen how it goes. If she refused to meet me after seeing me on Skype or something, then I'd be hurt I guess. But this...?

Also it goes without saying that you should never make a woman feel like a slut. "I'm not looking for anything serious" would have been a better answer.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You invested damn too much in this girl.

If she cries as being tired being seen as a sex object than it means she has been fucked by some alfa s and wants to find a nice beta boy. That's a shit test. You need to back off and then approach from an angle that doesn't make her percieve her as a slut. Do something fun together (for you not just for her)so that sex is just a component not the primary thing you do in her eyes. But you must sex her to not be percieved weaker as those guys who made her feel slutty.

Bang someone else before trying this this one again or you will lose sanity

So you have not ever even met this girl. Are you fucking serious?!

Straight to the newbie forum

What a mess!

Stop waisting your time (and hers), just be straight with her.

Stop ligering in needless pain, the faster you end this and tell her what you got both of you into the faster you stop suffering and move on.

And don't be so naive as to think that you will be "breaking her heart" or whatever. It is not as if this girl never did anything wrong to a guy, never lured a guy in with BS and never flaked. She'll get over it, don't think you're that special either.

Snap and do it, if needed just by writing the whole situation to her and getting rid of your account, so be it.

Dude, you get this:

[Image: attachment.jpg3596]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-17-2011 01:52 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Dude, you get this:

Tuth, how do you create this tags? They are fcuking brilliant. I love reading your shyt, fam.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

WTF?!?!

Move on, son. Get a grip.

You don't even know this girl and you owe her nothing.

Next time don't invest more than 5 - 10 minutes unless you know it's going to lead to something. And even if she's DTF, don't use email or text other than to set up an evening meeting (after dinner, just drinks...)

Quote: (11-17-2011 02:47 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2011 01:52 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Dude, you get this:
Tuth, how do you create this tags? They are fcuking brilliant. I love reading your shyt, fam.

Thanks for the love, man. I just put this one together in a basic photo-editing program. Don't know why the game Monopoly crossed my mind, but I was thinking I needed an image like this to send clueless newbies to the correct place in the forum.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

YOu never even met this chick in person and yet you care about her, that's is just uber-beta. Dude you better stop making up beta lies from now on because that ain't gonna get you anywhere.

Send her a pic of your penis.

Quote: (11-17-2011 08:18 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

What a mess!

Stop ligering in needless pain, the faster you end this and tell her what you got both of you into the faster you stop suffering and move on.

And don't be so naive as to think that you will be "breaking her heart" or whatever. It is not as if this girl never did anything wrong to a guy, never lured a guy in with BS and never flaked. She'll get over it, don't think you're that special either.

Snap and do it, if needed just by writing the whole situation to her and getting rid of your account, so be it.

I think this is what I'm going to do.

The problem is just that I don't want to fuck her up on purpose. I know I don't know her, but still.

This whole thing started as a joke. I know it's stupid.

Quote: (11-18-2011 06:28 AM)dave Wrote:  

What a mess!

The problem is just that I don't want to fuck her up on purpose. I know I don't know her, but still.

Just walk away dude, plenty of women out there.

Quote: (11-18-2011 06:28 AM)dave Wrote:  

What a mess!

I was dubious about giving a second response but here I am.

How old is this girl? Do you really think that women, especially cuter ones, after a certain age haven't ever "fucked up" a guy? Don't you think she already had her number of guys that got messed up because of her?

Really, don't romanticize the whole situation to that point.

It is karmic. I've messed up girls before, and they messed me as well.

It is part of life, maybe even human nature, the whole interaction of the opposites, "polarity".

You are thinking too highly of her AND of yourself. People mess up.

Stop wussing around. A wholehearted advice.

Holy shit.

You guys covered it.

Stop pretending to be someone else online and go meet women in real life you pussy! You claimed that you pull cute girls all the time but I call shenanigans based on how you told this story. If you spend more than 30 minutes interacting with a girl online before meeting her, you're doing it wrong. That includes initial messages, emails, texts, etc.

Oneitis.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You've caught oneitis based on a few Skype chats?

You're pedestalising her by thinking she's a unique snowflake who will be hurt by you cutting off contact.

For future reference: stop feeding girls' inner attention whore without getting anything in return. The clues are all there - she might not event want to have sex with you.

You've got a long road ahead of you.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Everybody else is dead on. You've put way too much investment into this thing and you're acting like a huge pussy.

I disagree that you should just walk away right now, though--she'll probably agree to meet you out and you can find out where you stand. Stop talking to her online, set up a date, and aggressively push for the bang. You're going all-in, if it doesn't happen then cut her off completely (if she doesn't give it up then it's likely she sees you as her new beta boyfriend and will make you wait a while). Use this as a learning experience, and in the future don't wait more than a couple messages after meeting a girl online before you get her out.

Seems like a troll to me.

Did you get a good grade when you submitted this to your creative writing class?

Quote: (11-17-2011 05:51 AM)dave Wrote:  

without my real picture, location and info.

I dont see the point of this at all.

Update:

I told her the truth. I told her I am not the person in the pic. She had her cam on and I could hear that she was breaking down heavily. Eventually I showed her who she really was talking to the entire time. She is obviously angry and feels like an online prostitute because she showed me her pussy. It's her own damn fault anyway, trusting someone without seeing them first on a webcam.

At the moment I feel really bad for doing this. Any tips to make me feel better?

Quote: (12-03-2011 05:46 AM)dave Wrote:  

Update:

I told her the truth. I told her I am not the person in the pic. She had her cam on and I could hear that she was breaking down heavily. Eventually I showed her who she really was talking to the entire time. She is obviously angry and feels like an online prostitute because she showed me her pussy. It's her own damn fault anyway, trusting someone without seeing them first on a webcam.

At the moment I feel really bad for doing this. Any tips to make me feel better?

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Laugh it off.

Get drunk.

Approach 100 girls.

Learn to see the humor behind things, as hard as it might be.

Yeah, she has fucked loads of other guys, and now wants you to be the guy who becomes a provider for her after already having had her fun with other guys.