rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheets Colombia: Bogota, Pereira

I have been travelling in the last couple months to those places (using a lot of info from this forum, thanks!) and just created a blog with the corresponding datasheets. If you find the datasheets useful, I will also post some for other locations I have been to.

http://europeanlover.wordpress.com/

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Good stuff man.

You should prob transfer that info to the forum in case something happens to your blog and it is not accessible anymore.

btw I assume you used ColombianCupid when you was referring to internet right?

Quote: (11-17-2011 01:29 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

You should prob transfer that info to the forum in case something happens to your blog and it is not accessible anymore.

I thought it would be clearer as a blog, to have all MY experiences concentrated in one place. Some other people in this forum do this as well (naughtynomad ...)

Quote: (11-17-2011 01:29 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

btw I assume you used ColombianCupid when you was referring to internet right?

I was using Couchsurfing! I'll make it more clear in the blog ...

Ok, I decided to post my datasheets also in the forum! Here the one for Pereira!
I was there in August 2011.

Daygame

People in the Roosh forum said that daygame is the way to go, so that’s what I mainly did.

Center, around piazza Boliviar: it’s full of people that go shopping, also during the week, they don’t look like high class people, only very few cute cute girls without men, and absolutely nobody speaks English.

Unicentro (the biggest shopping mall, close to the airport), Wednesday afternoon: very few people shopping. Some shop girls are cute and alone (only one takes care of one shop, which makes it easy to talk to her alone for a while). In total maybe 6 nice girls, which made it actually the best venue I have been. Because they did not speak English, I did not go for the number, which looking back was a mistake (see my report on girl 5 later).

Arboleda (shopping mall, in circumvalar) Saturday afternoon: more people shopping in the weekends, but I found not a single hot girl shopping or selling, that was not already with a guy or a kid/baby. Sunday was even busier than Saturday. I saw 2 nice sets of girls, they looked very upscale, but I was already with a girl, so I couldn’t try.

I also tried the other small shopping malls in the center (Pereira plaza, vittoria Plaza, Boliviar plaza …) but also found no hot girls (during the week).

Uni: “Universidad tecnologia” is the biggest one. (EAFIT and the others are super small, they have just one building each, without a campus.) Again, I had hard times finding good looking girls at the uni. And even here it was mixed sets, but the guys are nice and it’s not only couples like in the mall. Some ugly girls approached me, the good looking ones that I approached were actually not so happy about it, they were very skeptical (I was asking some info or help with Spanish language). There is an English language department on the very top of the hill. During lunch time the cafeteria next to the English speaking department was packed. All girls in mixed groups. Only one really hot (some are ok, but have bad skin, are a bit chubby …). In the afternoon it is quite relaxed there. In general, there were few opportunities for me.

Nightgame
  • Center (look for a place called Onca Bar, there are many bars in the same block). I saw several only girls sets there, and one girl told me that’s also the best place to meet girls. I just had time to speak to few, but they were interested, but also shocked by the fact that I was speaking English. The area can be also dangerous at night, there are many homeless that ask you for money, be carefull late at night, one guy was following me all the way to the hotel (which was luckily nearby). You can go there already at 8pm. I would start the night there.
  • Circunvalar: Many bars, a bit more upscale than the center, more safe, here there are bars and clubs. Again, didn’t really have time to try it out, but many people said I should go there. Gets busy in the weekends. Thursday, not sure, it was full, but because there was a festival going on.
  • La Badea: Clubs, a bit out of the center. It starts quite late there, it was super empty when I went there at 9pm on a Saturday. I have the feeling this is a bad place to pick up girls. Tables, tables, tables, and most bars have loud music.
  • An area called “parquet olaya”. When I went there late at night all bars (around 4) were packed with people, not good to meet girls.
  • There were two or three bars (Tropical Cocktails, Sacramento) that I saw on the way to the Universidad tecnologia, I had no time to try it out. But could be good, uni students?
In general I saw actually more good looking girls without guys/kids in the night than in the day. But there were also not tons of sets. Anyway, I regret that I didn’t have more time for nightgame there.

My Experience
  • Girl 1: From internet. The first time I met her alone, she came with me to the hotel, but not into the room. The second time, Friday, she came with friends, I think she wanted to be nice, she had to go home again early with her sister. I would put her in the category “good girl”, it would take too much effort.
  • Girl 2: From internet, quite good looking. She came alone, went also to the hotel room with me, but wouldn’t kiss me on the first night. I think my qualification wasn’t strong enough, she kept asking why I like her. Second day, I met her just for 2 hours, in between other sets, I thought not trying once would be good. Third day, after a drink out, she came to my room with nearly no reason (“why do we go there?” “to play funny games” “ok”), and we had sex, she also wanted to meet again.
  • Girl 3: From internet. She was 35 but hot hot hot. (Strangely enough, I found the a bit older girls to be the hotter girls in Pereira!! They are dressed better, are not chubby …) We made out after 2 hours, she was speaking about sex, but I had arranged already with girl 1, so I split up (which was a mistake, as nothing happened with girl 1). Second day, after a cup of coffee, we go to my room, have sex straight away. I am really sure I could have f-closed her already the first day.
  • And another girl from the internet, she wrote to me after 2 months (when I was already long gone) that she only now read my message and that she would love to meet up. Damn, this one was super, super hot!
  • There were other girls from the internet that wanted to meet up, but I ran out of time.
  • I gave my number to cute looking girls from the English speaking department Universidad technologia, they didn’t call, were already sceptic during the meeting. A pity, they spoke perfect English.
  • A not so hot looking girl from the English speaking department Universidad technologia was writing several SMS, but she was not so hot, and I was already booked out.
  • Girl 4: A girl that I met in the mall, she was the only one I met during the day that spoke ok English (she was living for one year in New York), when we went out she brought all her friends, and wouldn’t go home with me afterwards. She was not so hot, a bit chubby, but at least big tits. She wanted to meet again, but I was booked out.
  • Girl 5: A girl that I met in the center with her female friend, asking for a shop to buy a present for a cat [Image: smile.gif] She was hot. They didn’t speak absolutely nothing in English, but were super motivated to find a shop with me. I was speaking with them in my super crapy Spanish, which kind of worked, even though it was tiresome and I couldn’t really game her. They gave me their number, but I didn’t call, they called me Saturday, picked me up at the hotel, we went out together, I made out with her, she wouldn’t go with me to the hotel (she went on with the taxi). The next day, she comes again with her friend, but as I tell them that I want to be alone with my girl, the friend leaves, my girl comes with me to the room, only safer sex.
    They speak about love and marriage already on Saturday, and that we are a nice couple, and that I should take her with me. But even after I told her that I am leaving in 3 days, she stayed with me. In general, I didn't try to look like marriage material, but my normal life was just overwhelming cool for them. I don’t think she was super poor, she lived in an ok area of the center, and had a nice cell phone, but she was definitely not a rich girl.
    Money: For the extra journeys (to get rid of her friend and so on) and to come and go away from the hotel they paid the taxi themselves, a friend of them was driving us around a couple of times, I paid for 2 taxi rides, I paid for a bottle of cheap alcohol in the club on Saturday, but they paid a red bull for me. I also paid the food twice while she was out with me.
  • On my last day, Tuesday, lunch time I finally found a single super hot girl in Bolivar plaza (with huge fake tits). She was sitting around, I passed twice before daring to talk to her … she spoke bad English but was quite nice, I was asking her for some info, she was asking me back where I come from (she spoke very poor English, so I also had to use again my Italian) and gave me her phone number and facebook contact … on the second try she even agreed on a meeting … damn it, I had to cancel it, I was already in Bogota (I just arranged the meeting to see whether it would work). She even wrote me a FB message after 2 months to ask whether I am still/again in Pereira, and that she would love to meet me, and she sends me a hug. Gosh, she was so amazingly hot! It came as a bit of a surprise to me that she was so eager, cause she was quite hot, and I read on the internet that those girls are super difficult to get.

Hotels

There is only one hostel, it is super small and in a shitty location. I staid in Hotel Suite Center, which costs 45000 a night (+15000 if you have a visitor), and is near to the nightlife areas, but the center can be a bit doggy at night. The place is not at all luxurious, but none of the girls was put off by it. I also found Hotel Pereira Lago, which is also in the center, looked ok, and cost 35000 a night.

Conclusion
  • No hookers in normal bars. In the whole city I saw 5, and they are in a very specific area. I was very reliefed after my experiences in South East Asia.
  • There are very few hot approachable girls around in the day. Don’t get me wrong, there are some beautiful girls in the city, but they are nearly always occupied: boyfriend/kids/pregnant/huge group of friends. (By the way, I have never seen so many pregnant women than in Pereira!) I got tired of it, I want things to be easy [Image: smile.gif] But in general, weekends there are more people in the mall than during the week, Sunday is the busiest day (good for girls that are shopping, a bit harder to hit on the girls that are working there, as they are more busy. In general, comparing to Thailand/Philippines, were the malls are always full of people, there are very few people in the shopping malls in Pereira.
  • They don’t speak English. But I managed with a girl that spoke only Spanish, because she was so motivated, and she tried really hard to understand my Italian. So yes, it is possible to meet the girls even though they don’t speak English. But because they don’t speak English, it gets even more tiresome (it was really strange to spend an evening with people that I didn’t understand), and more unlikely (they might call their colleagues, just be shocked and just say “no, no intendo, no no) – but it is possible.
  • The city is medium sized (around 500000 people), but everybody always go to the same places: the girls will catch you sooner or later with another girl. Even though I spent only one week in the city, I saw several people again, just by chance. Scary.
  • I had good success with internet, but there were not that many girls available that it would last for a long time.
  • They are not super horny. They bring their friends, don’t wanna go to the hotel, don’t wanna have sex on the same night. But actually, you can bang them on the 2nd or 3rd meeting, which is not that bad.
  • In the end, not bad, 3 girls in one week!! 2 from internet, one from daygame. FUNNY DETAIL: I f-closed all three girls within my last 48 hours in Pereira. I met Girl 3 on Monday, and then on Tuesday. She went both days to my room with little resistance, and we had sex with little resistance. She had to wake up early the next day, so she said goodbye around 21:30. On Monday I met Girl 2 from Internet afterwards. We had 2 drinks and then she came to my room with little reason, we had sex, and she slept over. On Tuesday I met girl 5 afterwards, and we had Sex afterwards, and she even accompanied me to the airport the next day [Image: smile.gif]

It’s a pity I didn’t have more time, I would have loved to try more nightgame in the center and circumvalar, try more with the shop clerks even without spanish, and finally also try to really get one of those super babes with fake tits.

I guess mixx was right, Pereira is mad easy.

And here is Bogota!

I went there in August 2011.

Sources I Used

The book “Bang_Colombia” from Roosh had some valuable info.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3030.html A lot of great info!

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/the...ombia.html

Daygame: see also Thursday
  • In Candelaria: the streets are filled with people getting out of class, taking lunch breaks etc; many unis and bars (I was suggested to go to: Chorro de Quevedo = el chorro: square with some bars and alternative people. Tienoa de ceci: tequila place, I wasn’t there). On Friday people started drinking and making party there already in the late afternoon.
  • Shopping malls: I tried only a quite big one close to Parque Simon Bolivar
  • Parque Simon Bolivar: Tuesday few people, maybe Sunday would have been busier
  • Uni Nacional: huge, but few sets

Nightgame – Candelaria
  • Quiebracanto: tables and packed dance floor, only small bar area, not my favorite; but from what I have heard the only option on Wednesdays
  • The aim = piso 30. I was there on Saturday. Quite expensive, most people seemed posh and in groups. I think I only picked up so easy because I was super early there.
  • Candelario: great!!
  • Escobar Rosas: closed.
  • Chacha (tip from girl, midnight – 4am): not tried

Nightgame – Parque 93, zona rosa, zona t, Usaquen
  • Usaquen is more relaxed, Zona T is more active
  • Company beer (I was in the one in usaquen, which was rather quiet)
  • Lov: A bit away from both Zona T and Usaquen. Thursdays it was empty, but the guy at the door told me Fridays and Saturdays there is more going on. A local friend told me the people there like to take drugs. Next doors is the “Tokyo Lounge”, careful, it’s a gay club!
  • Penthouse: a tip from the forum, I wasn’t there
  • Vitro: bar in Bogotá for Tuesdays, I wasn’t there, tip from a couchsurfer
  • Andres Carne des Res: I was there on a Monday, and it was cool restaurant. Very trendy “in” place, clowns running around. I can see that on the weekends it could be cool there. Many people also in Bogota told me it is a great place. There is also one a bit outside of Bogota, which is even bigger than the one in Zona T.
  • Salto del Angel: also supposed to be good, but I was told people are less friendly than in Andres Carne des Res.
  • Armando Records. Another tip from the forum that I couldn’t try.

My experience

Wednesday: “Quiebracanto”, I arrive quiet late, many gringos. A not really beautiful from the states (with Indian background) was interested, me not. I spoke and danced with one girl but she just left me at one point, without saying anything (we had already spoken/danced for 15 minutes). I also gave my phone number to some girls, but they never called. The bar is quite small, many people dance in a tight place, others sit on tables, and therefore, few easily approachable girls are left.

Thursday day: A girl from the internet shows me around at her uni, Universidad national, which is huge, we were walking around for 2 hours, and I saw only 1 quiet ok set! We went to a nearby park, which was empty – the girl told me there are more people in the weekends. We went to a big mall nearby, I also saw few (2 or 3?) approachable girls. In general, I am not a fan of daygame, and here the gaps between sets are just too long.

Thursday night: I went to Lov, as it was recommended by the forum for Thursdays, but it was empty. The club next-door, Tokyo, is a gay club. So I went to Bar Bierhaus, in usaquen (area). The whole Usaquen area seemed rather quiet. Therefore I went to zona t, where we went into some salsa place, not many approachable girls. While smoking a cigarette, a guy asked me to help him with a girl, he had two, sure, I can help [Image: biggrin.gif] Unfortunately the girl intended for me didn’t really want to interact with me, and asked me to dance alone. Nothing, going home alone.

Friday: Lunch with girl 2 from internet, in Usaquen: quite nice also during the day, relaxed. She brought a friend and we kept talking about sex, and both of them were touching me. I hoped for more on Monday. At 4pm I meet girl 3, from Internet: A walk through the city center, indeed there are some nice looking girls hanging around (I try to approach a two set, they are not particularly friendly, but neither unfriendly, anyway, I eject, I am with girl 3 in the end). Funny thing is that some bars also start getting really full already at 5pm, with full daylight outside! But it’s big groups, around tables, not good for pick up is my feeling.

At night I looked for Escobar, which was closed (for good I think), Quiebracanto was shit again (tables and today (Friday) also Salsa, I got the number of a rather old girl though, nothing better around. Then I moved to Candelario, which is really, really good. People are standing. The first girl that I approached I spent the whole night with, and even though she is a bit reluctant at first and a bit of a princess (complaining why I said this and that) we finally make out and I fuck her afterwards. Nice! Even nicer, that her slutty friend rubs her ass against me every time my girl is gone, and at one point, while my girl is gone I drag the slutty friend away and make out with her. She whispers in my ear how sexy I am, tries to give me her number, calls me a couple of days later to meet up. But she also told my girl that I tried to kiss her, which created some drama, but not too much, my girl didn’t even seem upset, just a bit disappointed.

Saturday: Lunch with girl 4 from Internet, she is super hot.

In the night I went to Piso 30 (alone), which was absolutely empty when I arrived. Only 2 girls were there, we spent some time together, one was interested but also behaved a bit strange. Otherwise the place seemed a bit snobbish to me. I went back to Candelario (alone), got approached by one girl and a second smiled to me A LOT, but I was so fucking tired that I just went home.

Sunday: Lunch with girl 3 from Internet. She had a boyfriend and kept talking about him, I gave up and used her to discuss the girls in Bogotá. 6pm I meet again the girl Friday night, she didn’t want to fuck, I didn’t want to try too hard, afterwards I tried to contact some of the girls from the Internet that I hadn’t met yet, but it was too late, solo night.

Monday: Lunch with girl 2 (I hoped for a 3some, but her friend was busy, I ended up with only kissing her). Monday night I meet again girl 4 from Internet, we go to a salsa place (which was empty, to be expected on a Monday night, afterwards we go to my place. F-close, nice!

Tuesday: Lunch with the girl that I met in Piso 30, we are making out. Dinner again with girl 4 from Internet, I like her, and she is so amazing hot, she even accompanied me to the airport the next day. I had to cancel another girl from the internet that I had originally scheduled for that day.

Hostel

I stayed in “Sue Candelaria”, which is in the Candelaria area. Nice ambiente, cheap, no problem to bring girls.

Conclusion:

Unlike Pereira and what I read on the internet, I had no problem with English in the city! (I mean, I always found girls that spoke English)

I was there less than a week but I had sex with 2 nice girls, kissed 2 others that really wanted to see me again. I like the nightlife in the city, it was fun and I had easy times meeting and escalating with the girls. Like in all of Colombia, people treated me super nice. Even the guys helped me! Going early to the clubs paid off for me.

+1

Dont mean to be a fear monger but read up on safety at Lonely Planet thorntree as some Candeleria hostals have been robbed - like everyone there at once

May be old news with stepped up police patrols (I hope)

I was eating at a parilla on cr. 7 north of calle 19 (north of Candeleria) once at like 7:30p on a Sunday and seen some people staring in every once in a whole

I left as the place closed then the waiter says to be careful, its peligroso now

great. fuck

I just put my hood on and walked with confidence with my hand in pocket like i was gonna pull a blade if something popped off

Saw one of the dudes who looked in at me sitting ahead of me on a street step, when he saw me he walked in my direction - mean mugged him with full eye contact as I walked by and kept going, listening for footsteps behind me but they never came

Woulda been fucked if he pulled

Anyways, just saying be safe

Closer to the intersection on the n.e block just north is a different AMAZING parilla i tried a few days later

They have a rotating spit kinda thing and they'll give you samples - highly recommended

Also try the mandarina juice all over the place - so effing good

Hey I have been posting regarding info on takin girls back to your hostel/hotel, and I see you were able to take girls back to sue calendaria? His is actually the place I have booked - which I was considering cancelling for an apartment, due to the usual hostel regulations. Can you confirm they are cool with this at this particular hostel?

The reason I'm sweating it is due to the number potential hot dates I've lines up! I can't be cock blocked for this [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-15-2012 06:36 AM)Ashlito Wrote:  

Hey I have been posting regarding info on takin girls back to your hostel/hotel, and I see you were able to take girls back to sue calendaria? His is actually the place I have booked - which I was considering cancelling for an apartment, due to the usual hostel regulations. Can you confirm they are cool with this at this particular hostel?

The reason I'm sweating it is due to the number potential hot dates I've lines up! I can't be cock blocked for this [Image: smile.gif]

Honestly it seemed also strange to me, but they were asking no questions. At one point (around midnight?) they close the door and you have to ring so that they open they door, so the girl definitely saw that I was bringing somebody, but she didn't say anything. Also during the day we passed the desk without problems. I had a double room booked though for me alone, not a dorm room.

OK, i'm going to change my booking to a double room and send them a message to ask if it's OK to bring a girl back that i'm meeting. I've been ruined my too many hostels over the years to even risk it. Mate, what is the vibe like at the Hostel? Much chance in getting into chicks staying there? Would say 3 days is enough beofre moving on to another city? Did the local ladies mind you taking them back to a hostel? I kind of thought they would be put of by it going off alot of the intel on here?

thanks in advance for any info mate.

ohh....and did you do that chiva bus thing???? Sounds like it could be ace!

Quote: (04-15-2012 12:11 PM)Ashlito Wrote:  

OK, i'm going to change my booking to a double room and send them a message to ask if it's OK to bring a girl back that i'm meeting. I've been ruined my too many hostels over the years to even risk it. Mate, what is the vibe like at the Hostel? Much chance in getting into chicks staying there? Would say 3 days is enough beofre moving on to another city? Did the local ladies mind you taking them back to a hostel? I kind of thought they would be put of by it going off alot of the intel on here?

thanks in advance for any info mate.

ohh....and did you do that chiva bus thing???? Sounds like it could be ace!

The hostel is nice. The whole candelaria area is a bit dodgy though at nights. But if you don't go to close to the mountains and so on, it is more or less safe. The hostel is not huge, but had a friendly vibe when I was there. In general the girls were quite non resisting to getting pulled to the hostel (I said I have to show them a video about me). If I would go again to Bogota I would stay longer, because I liked it so much.

I can't speak to Colombia, but I would say that generally 3 days is not long enough for any city. That is the biggest mistake travelers make IMO, trying to see everything in a short period of time. How long do you have for your trip? If you only have 2 weeks, it is much better to spend it in no more than 2 or 3 cities than it is to try and cram in 4-6. You don't want to spend your time on trains and buses if you only have 2 weeks. You really can not get a feel for a city in just a few days, especially not a big one like Bogota. Personally, if I had two weeks or so, I would spend it all in Bogota with maybe a 2-4 day side excursion which isn't too far of a bus ride away.

Be sure to break out a data sheet for us when you return!

I have three weeks in total. I was planning on spending most of my time in Taganga, simply due to the fact its on the coast, and my usual plan of attack where i go is the hoilday makers and not the locals. However, i did not realise how nice the Colombian chicks were, and how up for it they seem to be! this kind of puts a different spin on things for me. Usually i head to Thailand and don't touch the locals, unless they are non-working girls (which isn't often).

Im guessing Taganga will have a reasonable holiday vibe? Another plus is i can line up dates with chicks from Santa Marta whilst there [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-16-2012 09:23 AM)Ashlito Wrote:  

I have three weeks in total. I was planning on spending most of my time in Taganga, simply due to the fact its on the coast, and my usual plan of attack where i go is the hoilday makers and not the locals. However, i did not realise how nice the Colombian chicks were, and how up for it they seem to be! this kind of puts a different spin on things for me. Usually i head to Thailand and don't touch the locals, unless they are non-working girls (which isn't often).

Im guessing Taganga will have a reasonable holiday vibe? Another plus is i can line up dates with chicks from Santa Marta whilst there [Image: smile.gif]

Taganga is a lot of fun with heaps of attractions (Parque Tayrona, Ciudad Perdida etc), but don't expect the quality of Colombianas there to be very good. It has an awesome coastal vibe though and geared up for westerners in terms of food, bars and so on. IMO the girls from the coast don't hold a candle to those in Med, Bog, Cali etc.

Taganga is also full to the brim with Israelis. Interpret that how you will, but they have their own hostel which is always the latest venue open in town. Its a good spot as a last port of call as most people converge there after the bars and clubs close...

I've had some serious success with Isreali chicks in Thailand -they Super stand offish at first, but once you get to know them they are all in, and well sexed up! The guys are dead macho too, but once again pretty cool once you get to know them.

Quote: (04-16-2012 10:10 AM)Ashlito Wrote:  

I've had some serious success with Isreali chicks in Thailand -they Super stand offish at first, but once you get to know them they are all in, and well sexed up! The guys are dead macho too, but once again pretty cool once you get to know them.

No doubt, but Israeli guys are also about the biggest cockblockers on the planet. There is nothing they hate more than Westerners chopping their women.

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than taking the pork sword to their women!!!

Quote: (04-16-2012 09:23 AM)Ashlito Wrote:  

Usually i head to Thailand and don't touch the locals, unless they are non-working girls (which isn't often).

You are hanging in the wrong places. Go to RCA, Thong Lor, Ratchada, Scratch Dog, etc. It's really easy to find normal Thai girls, it's just most people coming here for a short time have no idea where to go and don't know how to hit on a Thai girl in the clubs. It's a different club atmosphere than back home. I'll post a data sheet on it in a month or two if you are interested in picking up non-hookers in Bangkok.

Bangkok is one my favourite cities in the world! I have had good success in clubs like "bed club" and the like around sukhumvit. Other than that Its the like of spices which is just shocking!

Quote: (04-16-2012 11:17 AM)Ashlito Wrote:  

Bangkok is one my favourite cities in the world! I have had good success in clubs like "bed club" and the like around sukhumvit. Other than that Its the like of spices which is just shocking!

Spicys is a shit hole, that's for sure. I have not been to Bed, but my friends who know it say it is expensive and has lot's of hookers. Go to Route66 at RCA next time you are in town if you want to chase Thai university girls and middle class and up girls.

I'll stop talking about Bangkok in this Colombia thread now though lol.

Wow looks like you did pretty well. I'm curious about how much time each day did you dedicate to gaming? That includes looking for girls, messaging/ talking/ setting up dates, and going out and being with girls.

Bed club bagged me and my mate a foursome with two chicks from Macau
- so it will always have a soft spot with me lol! It's impossible not too pull in "the club" on Khao San, but I've always wandered where it's at with the genuine Thais. I've seem them uni girls pacing around MBK and always thought they were super hot!

I've got three days in bogota next week and I have about 6 potential dates lined up! It's aassibe dilema I'm not used to...I don't think three days and three different girls is possible, so I'm going to have to choose one and hope it come off.

Pereira nightlife google map (Circunvalar district)

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ms...f2246a13d0