rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Official: Toronto Sucks

I ran into this article, along with some really funny (and informative) comments that follow it.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/lifestyle/stor...ent=173613

The gist:
* “Torontonians are very career-focused, which can make a date feel like an interview more often than not.”
* " dating in Toronto to be an unmitigated disaster. I thoroughly agree with the people who say that people here are too reserved and unwilling/unable to socialize outside their cliques"
* " It would be easier to empty out the Atlantic into the Pacific by hand than it is to get even a casual glance from the majority of single women in this city"
* "The most striking thing about women in Toronto is their unwillingness to meet men in certain ways and places. That is why they studiedly -- to an extent that I am certain is unique in the world -- avoid eye contact with men on the street and almost every other place. "
* "Toronto lacks good fun and reasonable alcohol laws. "
* Toronto women are "spoiled biatches that won't give a good looking dude the time of day"
* To be successful at dating women in Toronto you either have to be rich, a metrosexual or set up by the bride's family prior to your arrival.

There you have it. Apparently, Toronto blows even more than DC.

There is a thread about this already, why don't you put your remarks there.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-13-2011 11:45 PM)AVisitor Wrote:  

I ran into this article, along with some really funny (and informative) comments that follow it.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/lifestyle/stor...ent=173613

The gist:
* “Torontonians are very career-focused, which can make a date feel like an interview more often than not.”
* " dating in Toronto to be an unmitigated disaster. I thoroughly agree with the people who say that people here are too reserved and unwilling/unable to socialize outside their cliques"
* " It would be easier to empty out the Atlantic into the Pacific by hand than it is to get even a casual glance from the majority of single women in this city"
* "The most striking thing about women in Toronto is their unwillingness to meet men in certain ways and places. That is why they studiedly -- to an extent that I am certain is unique in the world -- avoid eye contact with men on the street and almost every other place. "
* "Toronto lacks good fun and reasonable alcohol laws. "
* Toronto women are "spoiled biatches that won't give a good looking dude the time of day"
* To be successful at dating women in Toronto you either have to be rich, a metrosexual or set up by the bride's family prior to your arrival.

There you have it. Apparently, Toronto blows even more than DC.

At least they're hot. Niagara Falls is like the Omaha of Ontario.

Sympathy for the Devil

It really all depends, I'm not a toronto fan because I'm not into the whole clique things, in fact I find it very stupid. But if you like a cliquey society where you only date friends of friends you meet through house parties then toronto is heaven. If you want to date just who you think is attractive and not waste time meeting round after round of fatties, toronto can be tough. There is a serious lack of attractive women and those countries where models tend to hail from like brazil, columbia -latin america, lebanon, EE, nordic countries. Sure there are russian and ukranians here but it just seems the hot ones forget or skipped here or quickly leave for LA like Nikki Benz or Trish Stratus once they realize how this places sucks